Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pompus Hate Voting
    Posted: 31 October 2014 at 9:05pm
This little crab apple wants to vote like a snarf after I give him some criticism on his OM. I got chu pom pom

Heres my post to him

Heres his bitch move not long after

Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 10:11pm
I have checked this out but I have to say, yeah it is coincidental but thats it. I can't see any hate, I mean yeah he was a little harsh with his feed but he explained his vote and you have to accept his opinion even if you don't agree. I have had it loads of times when I read someones vote on one of my battles and think"Are you off your head, nhow can you vote against me" but at the end of the day it is all conceptual and if you ask 100 people you'd get 100 different responses.

Edited by Shankley - 31 October 2014 at 10:51pm
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 10:49pm
It's all good. I ain't tripping brothaman. I fed his ego
Pompus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pompus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2014 at 11:59am
Not to act like a thirteen year old bitch and put my business all in the air, or even to give this bullshit anymore play then it deserves, but this was what this faggot left out

Private MessageSubject - RE: yo Sent - 29 October 2014 at 2:28am Sent by: Pompus 
Lol no, no hard feelings man, and as far as the vote, my bad, I suppose it could have been word a bit more differently, definitely a little salt in there, the vote itself however was completely genuine, it had nothing to do with what was said, I wouldn't taint my vote like that, I did however vote based on the parameters suggested by your critique, apparently you're a hard judge, which I can respect, thanks for the reply, I'll set it to a beat and put it up, you can check it out, and maybe I'll see differently as well, as far as your point in rewording, thanks again, much respect

-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : daydizzle89Sent : 28 October 2014 at 9:24pm
Oh btw, thanks for the retaliatory vote

Private MessageSubject - RE: yo Sent - 28 October 2014 at 9:06pm Sent by: daydizzle
I don't know man. I put this to 3 beats and I wasn't able to catch a flow. Wording for the most part seemed simplistic. When I caught a flow it was corny. No hard feelings. I couldn't grasp this. Maybe if you did this over audio I can see diffent. 

-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : PompusSent : 28 October 2014 at 8:55pm
So I went back 100 times looking for anything constituting your critique, and.. wtf were you reading yesterday? Not liking the ideas is one thing, but syllable count was there, so flow couldn't be "garbage" "structure all over the place" its free verse, literally by definition no structure required, and simple vocabulary? The vocabulary was actually out there; Montezuma, connoisseur, summa, shit like that, any simple word had at least a two syllable rhyme in front of it, I normally don't care much what people say on here but you seemed so sure of it, it bothered me

What a no class motherfucker
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2014 at 1:17pm
haters gonna hate. You pompous ly acting like a bitch my man. Booty hurt over your own garbage 
Pompus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pompus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2014 at 5:23pm
I respect anybody who gives me a critique here, good or bad, but when you come through talkin shit, thats it, stating no more than "that was garage" "I don't like this at all" yeah I'll ask for more imput, clearly you were just looking for someone to spark with, I'll be that, that's what this place is for, but as far as being booty hurt, that ain't me, you the one postin shit whining cause didn't get a vote

I'm done with this thread, floors yours
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2014 at 5:50pm
I would have broken the whole thing down but what's the point
 I didn't like that OM. You got salty over it and cried like a bitch. Be a man and respect my fucking opinion. You need to take it with a grain of salt. I respect your verses and just thought this one wasn't good. Enough said.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by daydizzle89 daydizzle89 wrote:

I would have broken the whole thing down but what's the point
 I didn't like that OM. You got salty over it and cried like a bitch. Be a man and respect my fucking opinion. You need to take it with a grain of salt. I respect your verses and just thought this one wasn't good. Enough said.

I dont think that means what you think it means
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic