Print Page | Close Window

Modern Warfare 2 Video

Printed From: Lyrical Assault
Category: Community Forums
Forum Name: Sports, Media and Entertainment
Forum Description: A Place to talk about Sports, Movies, TV shows & Computer Games etc
URL: http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19181
Printed Date: 20 April 2024 at 5:47am

Topic: Modern Warfare 2 Video
Posted By: NepentheZ
Subject: Modern Warfare 2 Video
Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 7:38pm
My first, wont be my last. I'll be putting commentary on them, too, eventually :D

-------------

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...

Replies:
Posted By: Kay B
Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 7:57pm
Fuck you, your good....i suck, that makes me hate you

-------------

Posted By: J Sass
Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 8:23pm
you lucky i caint play online....i would Kick ya Ass....but you was goin hard tho

everytime you got killed....i laughed a little....but that shyt was even fun to watch, makes me wanna play right now...but i kinda wanna play you tho

Sass

-------------

Posted By: Alcatraz
Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 8:54pm
lol nep go hard,,.. it was funny wen u got killed

Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 9:01pm
Can I just ask, why was it funny when I got killed?....

-------------

Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 9:07pm
Because your better than all of us (by all of us i mean me) so we enjoyed u being killed (we again being me) cause it was like haaaa u kinda suck too (by kinda i mean u suck nowhere near as badly as i do)

I just played with scoot and i got 1 kills and 10 deaths *thumbs up*

-------------

Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 9:17pm
I am pretty good. I wish I had the PVR HD Recorder a few weeks back. I had some epic games on TDM, where its 75 kills per team for the win (7,500 points) - And I finished a couple games with 40+ kills. Meaning 1 person, me, got more than half the allocated kills for a team of 6 :D

-------------

Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 9:29pm
I think the most amount of kills iv ever got is about 6/7 but i got a double kill earlier which i was extremly proud of :-)

-------------

Posted By: J Sass
Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 9:41pm
its funny when anybody gets killed....but since your are pretty good it makes it even Funnier...hahahaha

cuz you could be right in the middle of goin hard then sumone just comes and takes you out...thats sum funny shyt....its not fun watchin sumbody that sucks get Killed....cuz you already know that they gone die....but sumone like you...i laugh my fuckin ass off....hurry up and post another one...i can watchin niggas shootin ppl all day hahaha

Sass

-------------

Posted By: Charlie_B
Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 10:16pm
That was a terrible host...LoL.

But yeah you're good with those Rangers. Too bad it's on the PS3 or we'd play. I'm on the 360...6th prestige...but I barely play...and I only play Hardcore TDM, S&D or Headquarters.

Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 10:31pm
I'm not a big fan of Hard core this time round, Charlie. All I ever played on COD4 was HC S&D, Dom or HQ. Didn't like it on MW2. Hated TDM on COD4 too, but thats pretty much all I play on MW2 :D

And yeah, I'm pretty awesome with the shotguns. People have emulated my class many times, none of my friends are as good with it as me. I guess its just my style.

-------------

Posted By: BiggStankDogg
Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 10:45pm
I run a ninja sniper class in HC SD almost exclusively.
I have a current KD of 1.38, my best match was on Favela: 48-5... I can't break 50 no matter what I do...

-------------

Fear the Bow of the Silent Archer

Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 11:14pm
My current KDR is 1.49. I had it up at 1.55, but started experimenting with weapons and perks. I got bored of that when it dropped to 1.45 in a matter of days :)

I use this class on every map with the exception of Wasteland, where I have Scar-H w/ Grenade Launcher, Thumper, Grenade, 2x Flash, Scavenger Pro, Danger Close Pro, and whatever the third perk is,can't remember. Owns on that map.

-------------

Posted By: Cuba
Date Posted: 23 February 2010 at 11:46pm
My amigo plays with same weapons you do, he is pretty sick as well...this was pretty epic 

-------------

Posted By: Junior Shade
Date Posted: 24 February 2010 at 12:08am
I did'nt like MW2, i'm more of a COD 5 man.. I regulary get 40/50/60 kills to 10ish deaths =).. How did you record this though? I would like to do it myself!.. I was on a montague thing a few weeks back with some of my PTRS Snipeing on COD 5...!

Posted By: rapdisup
Date Posted: 24 February 2010 at 6:37pm
add me neppo ill shoot ya lol 'Rapdisup' anyone else on PS3 add me too

-------------
The Dr said it can't be beaten,I replied it 'can-sir'!

It aint over till I Rapdisup

Date Posted: 25 February 2010 at 3:53am
iight rap ill add yuh prolly tomorrow

Posted By: Scotty32
Date Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:05pm
If anyone wants to add me:

TheRealScotty32 (PS3)

-------------
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA

Date Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:46pm
alcarraz wat was yur id? i hadda dude add me aint sure if ts you lol and Scotter add me man cos i aint on top of my adding game yet haha aint sure was goin down on that shit 

-------------

Date Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:56am
my id is Poe_tik and nah that wasnt me... ill get u and scotty after i get home tomorrow

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 1:20pm
Old thread, but fuck it...I'm Cubiism on the PS3 version (when you add me make sure you tell me who you are, if it isn't obvious, otherwise I'll not accept!)

Only had it a few weeks, though...so I'm probably awful in comparison to you crazy kids

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:00pm
mines rapdisup cubes id be willing to show ya the ropes lol a few usefull spots etc lol same agen tho if ya add me name ya self lol gt too many rare 1s on there lol

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 3:50pm
Cube what games u got?

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 4:13pm
COD, Assassins Creed II & Unchartered 2 (not played that yet)

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 7:54pm
Ahhh ok was gonna see if u had fifa, uncharted 2 is dope btw never played ass creed any good?...Ima add u btw ull know its me cos its basically kevin

-------------

Posted By: Stalin
Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 7:58pm
my shit is SilvaLegacy... I play COD(not really good... but I do kill scotty), UFC(Not as good as I though when I played online, Fight Night Round 3(Fuck You Kay) plus I got alot of sports games, but only Fifa 09

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 8:02pm
Careful with Stalin, he likes to duck!

-------------
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 8:03pm
You guys are pussies!!!  Puttin my son for a nap aint duckin...  Gettin your ass beat and goin offline right away so it dont happen again is duckin...  Bein too scared to get UFC is duckin.

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Stalin Stalin wrote:

my shit is SilvaLegacy... I play COD(not really good... but I do kill scotty), UFC(Not as good as I though when I played online, Fight Night Round 3(Fuck You Kay) plus I got alot of sports games, but only Fifa 09

Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 8:32pm

You guys are pussies!!!  Puttin my son for a nap aint duckin...  Gettin your ass beat and goin offline right away so it dont happen again is duckin...  Bein too scared to get UFC is duckin.

I "went offline straight away" cose you didnt responde, i aint hangin round all night for a Round 2.

And im not "scared" of UFC, i just think it sucks.... badly

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Scotty32 Scotty32 wrote:

I "went offline straight away" cose you didnt responde, i aint hangin round all night to get knocked the fuck out in Round 2.

And im not "scared" of UFC, i just think I suck.... badly

*fixed...

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 9:06pm
Duckin me cos i double ur kills on cod is duckin.....Not wanting a rematch on fight night is duckin, not fightin me on smackdown is duckin

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 9:12pm
You get more kills cuz u have the better guns.. I just started playin... I do want a rematch on fight night, u always ask at the wrong time, but when I ask u, u dont want to... Smackdown is gay, and u even said the lag is fuckin terrible.

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 9:15pm
The lag is terrible but i still wanna throw u off hell in a cell :-)

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 9:17pm
Go get UFC so I can knock u the fuck out.. or just wait for ufc 2010.. it comes out this month

Date Posted: 05 April 2010 at 11:37pm
Stalin = One trick pony

-------------

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 12:05am

Go get UFC so I can knock u the fuck out.. or just wait for ufc 2010.. it comes out this month
Man, I haven't touched UFC since the first couple weeks after it came out. I'll sub someone, then they disconnect right before it saves. I fucking KILLED my win/loss record because I was nice and stayed for all my defeats. I'd call people out and they be like "Learn to do more than submissions, noob." Oh man did that piss me off. You sit and fucking transition forever to get a nice sub and then the pussies fucking quit. they better fix that shit in 2010...

-------------

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 10:29am
Don't u get a win/they get a loss if they quit?....I know thats what happends on fifa since it is REALLY annoying when ur kicking ass or even 1-0 up and someone quits

-------------

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 10:58am
when we gunna have a LA team deathmatch or free for all? theres more or less enuf of us? an kevin scotty an Poe-tic? nun yall ever play me lol we have massive 24 player private matches get involved its sweet lol jus send a request an also im waiting to play kay at fifa i got it last month still aint played ya lol an scotty i got into GTa now so if ya online show me tha online shyt with that 

-------------

Posted By: SageOne
Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:05am
akimbo rangers??? GTFOH....

your another one of THOSE cats...

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by rapdisup rapdisup wrote:

when we gunna have a LA team deathmatch or free for all? theres more or less enuf of us? an kevin scotty an Poe-tic? nun yall ever play me lol we have massive 24 player private matches get involved its sweet lol jus send a request an also im waiting to play kay at fifa i got it last month still aint played ya lol an scotty i got into GTa now so if ya online show me tha online shyt with that 

haha...

1. I never see u on fifa lol
2. I didnt even know you had it lol
3. I'll play you sometime soon

But yeah im down the the private match though id get owned, it'd be fun

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 3:01pm
lol i jus started playin it i get had up hard online tho its like sum pros are playing all tha time tha ne dude i beat was a kid lol an he left to have his dinner lmao but as for COD an Cuba....I jus checked an ya won more than ya lost you sure ya a newb? i didnt win a game for about 3months lol secretly ya been playin a while aint ya haha 

-------------

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Kay B Kay B wrote:

Don't u get a win/they get a loss if they quit?....I know thats what happends on fifa since it is REALLY annoying when ur kicking ass or even 1-0 up and someone quits
Well, that was the problem. I don't know if they patched it, but they didn't penalize people for a DC, which is fucking retarded. You don't know how many people with a 10 match win streak got beaten and then DC'd on my ass. To one guy's credit, I beat him when he was riding a 17 win streak and he even congratulated me after, but man, that was frustrating. Everyone on the THQ forums were bitching about it. It just got to be... tedious.

I'm down for an LA FFA match on MW2. PSN is BiggStankDogg. I'm currently playing Bad Company 2 as well if anyone's down for some tactical squad action...

-------------

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by rapdisup rapdisup wrote:

lol i jus started playin it i get had up hard online tho its like sum pros are playing all tha time tha ne dude i beat was a kid lol an he left to have his dinner lmao but as for COD an Cuba....I jus checked an ya won more than ya lost you sure ya a newb? i didnt win a game for about 3months lol secretly ya been playin a while aint ya haha 

I mostly play Team Deathmatch Express, and a relatively high proportion of the time I'm playing with 1/2/sometimes 3 of my boys who are absolute monsters...so if the team I'm on is winning more often than not it's probably down to that

I'm getting alright at it, most of the time I'm getting 8-10 kills with about the same deaths...once or twice I've gone on a rampage & got the top score, but then once or twice I've also been absolutely raped when I've not sorted out my Class in time

If I was on a Free-for-all with experienced players I wouldn't fair too well...whenever I play Search & Destroy I only get 1 maybe 2 kills before I cop it, so yeah...lot of room for improvement, I'm up for getting mauled in some kind of LA Deathmatch/free-for-all some time

-------------

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Kay B Kay B wrote:

Stalin = One trick pony

Thats harsh!

He has more than just one excuse.... infact he has a fuck load of them.

BRB - need a piss

-------------

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 6:36pm
Yeah, you and kay are the ones who dont want to go against me when I ask.  Then you decide you want to, but im busy with my son then, and you say im ducking..  Pussy.  You wanna talk excuses what about when u wouldnt fight me cuz u had to watch some stupid tv show... DUCK.

Rapdisup.. dont bother with GTA.. just go get SAINTS ROW 2.... Its a MUCH better game.

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 6:38pm

What about the "Kay didnt beat me! i needed a piss so he dont count!"

And yeah, rap, get Saints Row 2, much better.................. if your aim is to have a shit experience and waste your money!

-------------

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 7:32pm
I don't know about all that, sir. I have GTA4 on my PS3 and Saints Row 2 on my 360, and I gotta say, Saints Row is MUCH closer to what all the other GTAs were than GTA4 is.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 9:51pm
Thats exactly what me and kay try to tell him.. but he just keep defendin this weak ass GTA

Date Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:10pm
Saints row 2 > The latest GTA

Maybe not as a whole series....(though gta have alot more) but certaintly compared to the last gta

-------------

Date Posted: 07 April 2010 at 3:22pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNk-znYOopM" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNk-znYOopM

Holy. Fuck.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 April 2010 at 6:22pm
That was rapeage

-------------

Date Posted: 07 April 2010 at 6:55pm
Why does the textures look like SHIT in that video? (and no, its not because its on youtube)

-------------

Date Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:46am
That was incredible.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 April 2010 at 1:17am
Stalin is such a ducker!

-------------

Posted By: Demonic
Date Posted: 08 April 2010 at 11:03am
As much as your all PS3 bods, I been hitting that Bad Company 2 up on the 360 ... the game is big... pulled out a 67 kill 8 death ratio... Im like sooo good :)... however it always takes me like 3 matches before i do annnnnnnnnnythingConfused

-------------

Date Posted: 08 April 2010 at 5:10pm
Me a ducker??  You guys are all scared of me, Cubes just happened to go offline when I signed on..Angry

Date Posted: 08 April 2010 at 6:14pm
.69lol  i kno me and cube played a few matches yesterday and i played a couple wit stalin the day before that. i did good until i got distrated one match and got a 6 kill 21 death score...  woulda jus quit for the night but i been tryna even up the space between my kill/death ration which right now is like .69.. ill be on later in about a hour or so until i gotta work so if any1 tryna play tell meClap

Date Posted: 08 April 2010 at 7:17pm
I say we do the LA free for all.. Scotty and Kayb are duckin me right now though

Date Posted: 08 April 2010 at 8:10pm
Dude you were online for ages when I was on, I invited you to my party!! Alcatraz knows, he was rolling with me...

Death match is the way forward, fuck a FFA

-------------

Date Posted: 08 April 2010 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

Dude you were online for ages when I was on, I invited you to my party!! Alcatraz knows, he was rolling with me...

Death match is the way forward, fuck a FFA

You killed me like twice the other night it sucked....though i THINK i killed u once which made it only half suck...

-------------

Date Posted: 09 April 2010 at 10:09pm
lol  damn i tried to hop on for a while yesterday but my wifi was actin like a bitch so i jus gave up and went to work ... but im free today so if any1 wanna test there luck ill be on most of the day

Date Posted: 09 April 2010 at 10:47pm
I suck at cod as cooba just witnessed :-(

-------------

Date Posted: 09 April 2010 at 11:40pm
I just absolutely annihilated that game, KayB was witness!!

-------------

Date Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:59pm
Compared to me the spectators anihalated the game....so i cant comment..

But yeah....he did good :-(

-------------

Print Page | Close Window