Forum Name: News & Announcements
Forum Description: News & Announcements for the site
URL: http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=38604
Printed Date: 19 March 2024 at 9:53am

Topic: Forum Software Upgrade v11
Posted By: Scotty32
Subject: Forum Software Upgrade v11
Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:12pm

I've finally got around to upgrading the forum to v11. Despite being a major number, it only has minor changes and bug fixes.

Most important fix you'll all care about is the BBCodes, so now your sigs wont fuck up every time you edit your profile.

As usual, if theres anything I've missed that isn't working properly, give me a heads up in here.

In other news, the Monthly Awards are back, dont forget to vote on them!

http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/mc-of-the-month-jan-2015_topic38576.html" rel="nofollow - MC of the Month - http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/open-mic-of-the-month-jan-2015_topic38577.html" rel="nofollow - Open Mic of the Month - http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/audio-mic-of-the-month-jan-2015_topic38578.html" rel="nofollow - Audio Mic of the Month - http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/voter-of-the-month-jan-2015_topic38579.html" rel="nofollow - Voter of the Month

-------------
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA

Replies:
Posted By: Beans
Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:15pm
Good work scoot

-------------
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Posted By: Mission
Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:16pm
Nice work! And i was like WTF i refreshed and the forum looked a bit different now i know why lol.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:17pm
Oh and can someone please change my battle record. i just KO'D shankley that makes me 9-6 now.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Mission Mission wrote:

Oh and can someone please change my battle record. i just KO'D shankley that makes me 9-6 now.

Wasn't that an AUDIO battle? So why would your TEXT record be updated?

Fucking retard

-------------
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA

Posted By: Titu
Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:20pm
I cleared my cookoie to check wtf has happened lol

But good work.
Ps. Ill be voting on them tomorow

-------------
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:22pm
Sorry scotty i wasn't aware that you don't count audio battles in the record. so why even bother audio battling if there's no record? 

-------------

Posted By: Elite
Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Mission Mission wrote:

Sorry scotty i wasn't aware that you don't count audio battles in the record. so why even bother audio battling if there's no record? 

There is.

You have your record display set to text, not audio.

Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:25pm
Oh ok well how do i change it? pardon my ignorance but its been awhile since ive seen my record being a troll and all had to get banned just to read it

-------------

Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:30pm
Mission, you are clearly a braindead moron who lacks the basic intelligence to comprehend simple words and are incapable of independent thought.

If you look, for once, and use the mangled and severely damaged brain god scraped from the bottom of the rejects barrel, you'd notice it says "Text Rank" under your name.

Alternatively if you  went to your profile and looked at your /members/mission-6602/battles.htm" rel="nofollow - battle stats , you'd see you have both a text score and an audio score. Interestingly, it has been this way from the very early days of LA, well over 10 years ago, before your poor suffering mothers womb was sadly infected with your fathers sperm.

Looking at both the http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/ranking/text/" rel="nofollow - Text Rankings and the http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/ranking/audio/" rel="nofollow - Audio Rankings might of also given the game away slightly.

This, mission, this is why you are permanently branded as a troll, and the only times you will be given opportunities to be briefly free of the Doll, is when you are given very, very lengthy suspensions.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:35pm
Um ok first off, as a troll i couldnt even see my rankings. Secondly, i have 2 wins and somehow am not even on the audio battle ranking list. Third, a troll is someone who does things purposely to irritate and make things difficult on members. I have done neither. I've been a legit member and done nothing to deserve the troll tag.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:42pm
You were unable to see your battle score for the passed two weeks you've had your battling ban? Interesting. I wont bother mentioning your profile and battle stats page available, even to trolls.

As for your rank, banned, suspended or trolls, do not get the honour of featuring in the Rankings. I'd of imaged you'd of learnt this from your numerous other bans?

I prey to God him self, for the sake of the entire human race and our future survival on this tiny floating rock in the middle of nowhere, please do not tell me that you are truly and genuinely as retardedly stupid as you appear to make out. I refuse to believe it! I wont believe it! I can't believe it!

-------------

Posted By: daydizzle89
Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:44pm
Lmfao @Scotty,

Its nice to see Mr. Scoot toot boogey troll for once. I still love you scootz. Just don't be so hard on a brotha

Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:45pm
Ok well that makes sense finally. And no i mean when im a troll i cannot see my ranking on my profile. anyway fuck that. I'll admit i didn't know my shit on this one. Nevertheless, i am still far from a troll, and the only reason you continue to label me as one is because you are annoyed at my ignorance. Only person on this site who would agree i am a troll would be exo, and thats cuz he's butthurt. 
You can't seriously convince me that I am a troll nor could you convince anyone on this site. make a poll, im a very good member and havent beefed with anyone in months. You havent even given me a single reprieve and he proved himself a troll many times. Like cmon bro. I havent caused any trouble. 

-------------

Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:51pm
Your posts in here prove you to be a troll of very very poor skills. Case closed.

I recommend you do not post in this thread again, unless it is related to the original topic.

-------------

Posted By: Exoduzt
Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:53pm
I can name 10 people on this site that believe your a troll...stop talking about me..your the one who is butthurt.

And Scotty good looks on the updates man.  Any word on upgrading the chat at all?

-------------

Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:55pm
The old built-in chat won't be returning due to the intense server resources it sucks up into it's blackhole.

If anyone ever finds a better one than the 2 options currently available, they are free to forward it to me for trials.

-------------

Posted By: The Law
Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 9:00pm
"I run websites".... 

Can't Navigate a simple forum. Confused

-------------
Go my Minions!

Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 9:12pm
Aight i was leaving this alone till you said that. I've never used this type of forum i run gaming websites, totally different format and they are templates much simpler than this. 

-------------

Posted By: Ransom
Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 9:34pm
Good shit scotty

-------------
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"

Posted By: barrybondz
Date Posted: 04 February 2015 at 9:38pm
Nice to see some motivation going Scott, or so it seems like you've had more drive lately. Thanks for the efforts. 

Posted By: Dougysnuggy
Date Posted: 06 February 2015 at 1:46am
I'm gonna be completely honest with you, Mission. If you want scotty to stop thinking you're completely retarded, don't argue with him. And don't ask questions. like, at all.

Scotty really doesn't handle those too well. 

And also, don't try to explain that you are not a troll. 

We all can tell you are not a troll. Just grammatically incompetent.

Anyway, thanks for the update. 

When will there actually be a major update , though?

Posted By: Exoduzt
Date Posted: 06 February 2015 at 1:52am
make another account?

some shit just doesn't change lmao

-------------

Posted By: Elite
Date Posted: 06 February 2015 at 1:53am
Originally posted by Exoduzt Exoduzt wrote:

make another account?

some shit just doesn't change lmao

Print Page | Close Window