Forum Name: General Board
Forum Description: This is for all the General Topics
URL: http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=42961
Printed Date: 16 April 2024 at 6:15am

Topic: ****BLOODLINES 3: EVENT OF CHAMPIONS***
Posted By: Trizzy Tre
Subject: ****BLOODLINES 3: EVENT OF CHAMPIONS***
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:17am
http://s61.photobucket.com/user/dirtybird01/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20160615-081935_zpsrvwtn0gx_edit_1466023301977_zpsao5bylgp.jpeg.html" rel="nofollow">

THE EVENT HAS BEGUN.....

Welcome to Bloodlines 3: Event of Champions...

The 2 week writing period has started, all battlers selected for the event must send me their verse prior from 2 weeks from today. MARK IT DOWN! 2 weeks should be plenty of time for everyone to write for the event. (My tag battle, all verses will be sent to Cuba)

The poster above lists all battles in the event. They're broken down from Day 1 to Day 5, leading up to the final day Main Event. Meaning, once the 2 week writing period ends...Day 1 will begin. The 2 battles listed under Day 1 will be posted. Once those 2 battles are voted on and closed out, Day 2 battles will be posted and so on, giving it an event type feel.

Some battles have a theme, type or topic needed, those battle topics or further instructions will be posted up once I post each individual battle thread. There you'll find all battle rules. I'll post each battle shortly.. stay tuned.

Feel free to comment, make predictions, say what day you like best or talk shit...do it all in here.

Welcome to Bloodlines 3.....

-------------
http://s61.photobucket.com/user/dirtybird01/media/2h4klef_zpso6y9boj6.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Replies:
Posted By: Elite
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:20am
this looks amazing. good work here Trizz.

Posted By: Beans
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:28am
Text Champ

Concrete Vs Arthur

Tag Champ

Trizz & Arthur Vs Beans & Exoduzt

Topical Champ
Nigma Vs Endeava

Audio Champ
D Von Doom Vs Beans

Picture battle
KiKi spirez Vs Rutter Knows Best

Best song Batlle
Neek Vs Elite

Crew Battle
Levy Vs Ridley

Compliment Battle
DriodDian vs Crimson Juice

Bare Knuckle
Axy Rocker Vs Sky Scrapur

Queen Of LA
Rude Vs Ashley Kaos

Quote and edit this with your picks yall

-------------
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Posted By: Sky Scrapur
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:29am
Damn, some real effort you put into this, great job Tre!!

-------------

Posted By: Rutter knows best
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:29am
Some good match ups there, nice variety of stuff going on. I had a feeling it was gonna be keeks good luck dude.

-------------
#bananas

Posted By: Exoduzt
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:30am
Endeavor has had how many topical battles to make him number 1 contender?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:35am
His OM's and activity got him the shot...

I wouldn't say you recently losing to Levy in a topical helped your case.. oooooohhhhhhh!!! Haha

...and Raider Nation sucks! lol

See you in the co-main event buddy

-------------
http://s61.photobucket.com/user/dirtybird01/media/2h4klef_zpso6y9boj6.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:37am
losing to levy dont mean shit cus at least I was battling. and check all the W's before that! ooohhhh!  Its ok your still pulling your bullshit you have for mad long.

pink slip

-------------

Posted By: Neek
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:39am
Tre!! good job on getting me a battle bro. I didnt think it would be possible. you a miracle man lol.

card looks bangin tho.

-------------
#Bananas

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:39am
Lol dude stop acting all cunty

Mods also suggested him as well.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:40am
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

Tre!! good job on getting me a battle bro. I didnt think it would be possible. you a miracle man lol.

card looks bangin tho.

Thanks man.

I'll have to get the battles up with all info

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:44am
Originally posted by Rutter knows best Rutter knows best wrote:

Some good match ups there, nice variety of stuff going on. I had a feeling it was gonna be keeks good luck dude.

Yea, I asked keeks if he wanted to defend his picture battle title (unofficial) lol

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Trizzy Tre Trizzy Tre wrote:

Yea, I asked keeks if he wanted to defend his picture battle title (unofficial) lol

i wont last BL pics...so he aint no champ

-------------
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 1:46am
props to rude for making the poster

-------------
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 2:07am

Text Champ

Concrete Vs Arthur
-tbh...Arthur should take this. IDK what ppl see in cons recent verses but they havent been his top tier verses. art shakin rust but i got him taking this pretty easy.

Tag Champ

-Not predicting my own battle...Good luck faggots

Topical Champ
Nigma Vs Endeava
-TBH I think End is a dope writer and does allot for the site...but I didnt expect him to be givin a title shot, i mean he has no battle stripes, i was expecting battlers to get a shot for the title shot BATTLE... as NIGMA battled for his spot i got him taking this. should be a cool battle tho

Audio Champ
D Von Doom Vs Beans
-Good luck

Picture battle
-Kiki no stranger to this, rutter some what new to pics but i've seen him win roast cyphers on other sites. should be a good battle right here but i got RKB taking this with a more polished/witty verse
Good luck yall

Best song Battle
Neek Vs Elite
-Could go either way tbh....Elite on his producer shit but Neek is a vet here with more clever concepts i feel. Elite been showing his battle side with the Den beef but this could go either way. cant predict this one

Crew Battle
Levy Vs Ridley
-Syn wins....nah i got levy taking this. No offence to Rid's but i've really never thought he dropped dope shit like yall think but has a few haymakers here and there. good luck to yall

Compliment Battle
-Crim the hommie...but i got droid jus because he's got the more experience tbh. he's got wild bars as juice is learning the way here, good luck to both

Bare Knuckle
-I got sky taking this pretty easy tbh. both been droppin some OK bars in battles but i notice sky will have a few dope bars here and there. I feel he's about to turn the corner here and suprise all of LA. good luck to both

Queen Of LA
Rude Vs Ashley Kaos
-Got to go with rude here. She has dope bars, ashley can drop dope bars and if she brings her best shit we got a dope battle on our hands then. but if she doesnt focus I got rude taking this easy. good luck to both

my predictions

-------------
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 2:17am
no shade to End tbh...but if it wasnt exo who topical battles how come Levy or sky or other topical battlers didnt just get the shot? and Mods suggested it? how long nigma been aware of his oppenant? just curious

-------------
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 2:22am
No participants know who they were battling prior to this poster.

None.

Also remember, anyone at any point during the year can call out champs. This event isn't an end all be all. If you want a title, call the guy out after the event. Or you could have called him out before the event. When was the last time someone called out Nigma? Probably never.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 2:24am
word. good luck to everyone bring the heat

-------------
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 2:25am
hey trizz and fart...can yall agree on a TIME for the deadline to? since that was such an issue before.

-------------
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Posted By: Droidian
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 3:16am
I'm going to compliment the fuck outta Crim's beautiful corpse

-------------
http://postimage.org/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Endeavor
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 3:51am
Originally posted by Droidian Droidian wrote:

Lmfao.

OT: This was certainly unexpected. I know I've been joking around wanting to battle Nigma but didnt think it would actually happen. And it's a title match too? Shiiii! Don't worry, Exo. I'll be battering for your honor, Senpai.

-------------
#Bananas

Posted By: Nigma
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 3:53am
Text Champ

Concrete Vs Arthur

Tag Champ

lol this'll be a doozy, exo flies a bit under the radar battle-wise but hes pretty consistent. other 3 have proven their prowess through the years, i dunno. pretty much even in my eyes, if i had to guess i'd give it to trizz/art 51/49

Topical Champ
Nigma Vs Endeava
a worthy sacrifice 100/0

Audio Champ
D Von Doom Vs Beans
the audio scene has picked up huge over the last year or two, really glad to see the belt back up for grabs. in this battle, I'm leaning with Doom for a couple reasons. He's been droppin heat lately, he has the better mic presence (although I haven't heard beans in a second) and his competitor has a tag title match to write for as well. Soooo leaning Doom 65/35

Picture battle
interesting one! literally have no idea what to type or who id give my prediction to on this one.. so fuck it and fuck you if you have a problem with this but im pleading the fifth here, looking forward to it though

Best song Batlle
Neek Vs Elite
what a great idea for a battle lol props. elite has been putting in work on the audio front, neeks been at it for awhile. this is very very open so i think whoever has the best concept for a track is gonna take this. elite has moments where his mic presence faulters, where as neek is more consistent there but i hate neek so im leaning elite 100/0

Crew Battle
Levy Vs Ridley
aw shit some crew rively! gonna be 100 here, levy has been around the block but ive been pretty impressed by ridley since he's joined the site. levy definitely has a shot at this one but im leaning ridleys way 55/45

Compliment Battle
looooooooooooooooooool @ compliment battle wtfffffffffffffff. droidian seems pretty amped on boosing crimsons self worth and hes been on a fucking tear lately so i think he got this one.. 80/20

Bare Knuckle
some prelim action! BRING THE HEAT BOYS THE WORLD IS WATCHING. idgaf who wins, I just want everyone to enjoy themselves.

Queen Of LA
Rude Vs Ashley Kaos
I dont think I've seen Rude battle, ashley is starting to develop the basics but still has lots to learn. i think i remember liking rudes topicals?? maybe??? its been awhile since ive seen that name. gonna lean ashleys way via experience with odds of 65/35

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 3:55am
Originally posted by Endeavor Endeavor wrote:

Lmfao.

OT: This was certainly unexpected. I know I've been joking around wanting to battle Nigma but didnt think it would actually happen. And it's a title match too? Shiiii! Don't worry, Exo. I'll be battering for your honor, Senpai.

I paid Trizz $1200 cash to battle you at this event after our verbal exchange via playstation. Bring you're A game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 4:03am
Let's see how fat a lip gon get!

-------------
#Bananas

Posted By: levy420
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 4:54am
Tbh I think there should have been a topical tourny to establish a number one contender but I guess it woulda took to long either way should be a enigma of a endeavor here I predict the best verse wins

-------------
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines

Posted By: AxyRocker
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 7:07am
Bare knuckle is basically regular battle? Though I kinda like the way it sounds
also, best of luck scrapur may the better writer win

-------------

Posted By: Crimson Juice
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 7:14am

lmao..why thank you,your amazing in defeat.lol.

Like the look of some of these match ups though,good work Trizzy.

-------------
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".

Posted By: alicewonder
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 11:50am
Looks pretty exciting, some thoroughly great match ups here! 

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Nigma Nigma wrote:

Rude Vs Ashley Kaos

I dont think I've seen Rude battle, ashley is starting to develop the basics but still has lots to learn. i think i remember liking rudes topicals?? maybe??? its been awhile since ive seen that name. gonna lean ashleys way via experience with odds of 65/35

this guy is the real life happy jack.

they already battled and it was a real nailbiter, but this time its for more than bragging rights!! its for Da Crown!

http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/text-ashleykaos-vs-rude-32_topic41790.html

also, Elite should take this shit easy peasy. hes a rapper, im a mod at a rap site. I have zero chance, so no hate bias needed - let the facts speak for once Nigma!!

-------------
#Bananas

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Beans Beans wrote:

Text Champ

Concrete Vs Arthur
Its kinda close like 51-49 kinda close

Tag Champ

Topical Champ
Nigma Vs Endeava
Nigma is simply crazy with flow

Audio Champ
D Von Doom Vs Beans
Beans is more of text battler

Picture battle
Though this can go either way

Best song Battle
Neek Vs Elite
Elite is simply a full-fledged artist

Crew Battle
Levy Vs Ridley

Compliment Battle
CJ defeated him once and can do it again, though both of em have always worked it out with regular battle so its gonna be interesting one

Bare Knuckle
Axy is a douche jokes aside I was really looking forward to a rematch, give me your best shot sky

Queen Of LA
Rude Vs Ashley Kaos
Cuz I've read some of Rude's battles and she is better though Ash might just surprise us

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Nigma Nigma wrote:

Lmfao.

I paid Trizz $1200 cash to battle you at this event after our verbal exchange via playstation. Bring you're A game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the battles I'm really looking forward to...

And thanks for the cash. I spent it all on Beans lunch bar tab

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 9:43pm
As am I, Tre. As am I.

-------------
#Bananas

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 12:52am
I wasn't coming at Endevs talents he knows hes my boy...I was just saying its funny he got a title shot since he's never had a battle before that's all.  It's all good trizzy I just didn't like your fucking Raider comment. lol  You'll be singing a different tune when the Raiders go to the playoffs lol 

i'll post my predictions shortly

-------------

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 4:06am
Text Champ

Concrete Vs Arthur
To be honest its gonna be closer than people think.  Art is a beast with wordplay when it comes to battles but Con delivers those personals pretty hard.  If Art can mix his wordplay with personals and not just use nameplays he will take it if not Con will.  

Tag Champ

Raider Nation has it lol

Topical Champ
Nigma Vs Endeava
Both gonna come with some dope vocab make ya mind think type shit.  If Endeavor can keep the poetic side down to a certain level and not try to think too hard about his lines and just let it flow he has a real chance.  But I think Nigma is gonna pull it out in a close battle.

Audio Champ
D Von Doom Vs Beans
D von has been beasting it lately but with lions den broken up and all of the available punchlines..I dunno.. beans is in the title match for a reason and shit like that is gonna go in his favor..I got Beans

Picture battle
This is the hardest battle to pick a winner.  This is also the battle I'm most excited about. besides my own battle of course.  Rutter has been steady doing his thing and kiki has come back not rusty at all but more like he improved since his absense.  I dunno about this one..I flipped a coin and kiki won thats how close I see this.

Best song Batlle
Neek Vs Elite
Elite is up and coming but Neek has the experience and can ride a beat like a savage.  I got neek taking this.

Crew Battle
Levy Vs Ridley
interesting battle.  Levy has been very improved on his writing especially topical but ridley is a bit more advanced and technical.  Ima have to say Ridley.  I must say on a side note I hope Levy was in the talks of being a front runner for the topical title.  

Compliment Battle
Not really sure about this one...a compliment battle?  lol its interesting to say the least.  Ima say droid just cus he seems a bit more technical with his writing...but crim is a good honest dude so i dont really know lol

Bare Knuckle
Had to check the thread to see what this was all about...not really a fan of it but it is different.  I think Axy takes it

Queen Of LA
Rude Vs Ashley Kaos
hhmmm It's up in the air for me on this one.  Ash has improved and I havent seen from rude so your guess is as good as mine...

Good shit on this tho should be good

-------------

Posted By: AshleyKaos
Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 4:21am
loving the under estimation keep it it fuels the flame muahaha

-------------
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 4:22am
Originally posted by Exoduzt Exoduzt wrote:

But I think Nigma is gonna pull it out in a close battle.

For the record, I never pull out. Sucks that you didn't get pulled for date topical belt brah, we'll have to duke it out again soon

-------------

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 4:27am
yeah no worries nigma...If you win I'll be calling you out in the future I'm sure

-------------

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 4:38am
I'll be calling you out as well Nig's or endeavor or exo or whoever

-------------

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 1:34pm

I wasn't coming at Endevs talents he knows hes my boy...I was just saying its funny he got a title shot since he's never had a battle before that's all.  It's all good trizzy I just didn't like your fucking Raider comment. lol  You'll be singing a different tune when the Raiders go to the playoffs lol 

i'll post my predictions shortly

All good.

Some interesting predictions and comments coming out of this already lol

-------------

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by AxyRocker AxyRocker wrote:

yep may the best man win. when are we supposed to submit this shit ? it took me 2min to key this shit

-------------

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Sky Scrapur Sky Scrapur wrote:

yep may the best man win. when are we supposed to submit this shit ? it took me 2min to key this shit

Deadline is two weeks since the thread was created

-------------

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 4:40pm

put some work in make it as good as you can. 2minute keys are never good.

-------------
#bananas

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 8:30pm

I wish i could actully do that.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 8:56pm

I wish i could actully do that.

He is def bluffing 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 12:06am

That's part of your problem...

Put some effort into it, step your game up and dig deep to create one of your better verses. No need to rush it like you've done in the past man..

The whole point is to bring your A-game

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 2:48am

Put some effort into it, step your game up and dig deep to create one of your better verses. No need to rush it like you've done in the past man..

what if your A Game is a solid C- ?

stop grade shaming.

-------------
#Bananas

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 3:07am
whats the point in not really trying? especially for an event...c'mon axy I'm not hating on ya but whats that say about the regular shit you drop then?

take ya time and put some effort into it.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 3:07am

stop grade shaming.

This whole drama‘s already lookigng like BL3‘s MAiN EVENT

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 3:12am
and axy if you drop a 2 min key..sky will def beat you just saying

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 4:15am

and axy if you drop a 2 min key..sky will def beat you just saying

who said I am dropping a key?? Sky is dropping a key not me

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 5:17am
sorry i ment to say sky my fault

-------------

Posted By: Crimson Juice
Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 8:34am
Well if it's any consolation,I've did my verse in like an hour or 2
after I saw my up and coming battle with Droid,but best believe
I'm tweaking it untill the last minute..peace.

-------------
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 8:59am

whats the point in not really trying? especially for an event...c'mon axy I'm not hating on ya but whats that say about the regular shit you drop then?

Look my performance is not subject to time so whetheritake 2mins or a year to write i‘ll drop the same quality. That 2min is as good as a 2weeks write so don‘t stress dawg, look how cool i am. I never said “i won‘t try my best“ that 2min is my best....

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 9:25am

Look my performance...I never said “i won‘t try my best“ that 2min is my best....

I bet you say that too all the lady's. Mr smooth talker.

-------------
#bananas

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 9:28am
^ HAHAHAHAHAA. Oh shit, got me dying here.

-------------
#Bananas

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 11:53am
wow the ego is absolutely on a different level....fucking insane..i was just trying to help

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 1:12pm
thats funny dude

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 7:00pm

stop grade shaming.

True. You've got a point, I thought there'd be some grading curve. Oh well.

But Ex is right, why scribble quickly when you've been losing so many battles Sky? People are honestly trying to give you advice. Take it how you want.

If writing a 2 min key is the same quality as if you took a year...that's now exposing another problem you have. Neek is dead on also, your A game is a C game.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 7:05pm

Look my performance...I never said “i won‘t try my best“ that 2min is my best....

I bet you say that too all the lady's. Mr smooth talker.

Lmfao, made my day 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 7:13pm
I believe advise is best given to frieds not to enemies. We are just not friends so fuck that advise.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 7:16pm
Though with all due respect if he really thinks that he can win with a 2 min key, then that means either one of the two things
1) He ain't takin this match seriously
2) He is confident with his key

Also, its all cool if its the second case and we should let it be
but if its the first one, then Its gonna be serious deja vu

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 10:29pm
Rutter you need to post your pictures in your Bloodline battle thread. Keeks already posted his..

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 10:37pm

I believe advise is best given to frieds not to enemies. We are just not friends so fuck that advise.

...are you lookin to get bodied before the event?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 11:02pm

You can count me out, i‘m out. Goodluck yall with the tourney.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 11:07pm
^^^^pussy u can't back out now don't be a cunt

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2016 at 11:11pm

Don't be such a sensitive faggot, grow a pair.

-------------
#bananas

Date Posted: 19 June 2016 at 12:56am
this is what I've been saying all along...this kid is a fucking troll and a pussy.  His ego is just too fucking big

-------------

Posted By: Droidian
Date Posted: 19 June 2016 at 2:01am
in all fairness, i think that this went tits up when Exo jumped in..no flame here, just pointing out that he and Sky have an antagonistic history...

further, I'm not sure he was suggesting that he was intending to put in a 2 min effort. ..i think something got lost in translation. ..

-------------
http://postimage.org/" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 19 June 2016 at 2:15am
all good Droid....I just call it like I see it..I do it to everyone ..I really wasn't singling him out...I would have said it to anyone.  Thats just me.  I get the same in return tho lol

-------------

Date Posted: 19 June 2016 at 2:46pm

It's all good..

Just don't act like such a bitch when the community is only trying to help.

You seemed eager to start shit and battle...guess not. Now go clean up your verse for Bloodlines 3.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 June 2016 at 11:21pm
Will post up a pic tomorrow.. Works been crazy.

-------------
#bananas

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 1:37pm
Ok bro..no problem.

Please post up ASAP to make the battle fair.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 1:45pm
Nigma better hurry up, I'm practically done!

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 2:12pm
Trizz and art bout to get this work...

-------------
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 4:03pm
Haha

You love these gifs

-------------

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 4:24pm
I'm requesting me an Ridley's verses get PM'd to Cuba as well

-------------

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 4:50pm
Like the last previous 2 years, all verses sent to me...besides for the battle I'm in.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 5:04pm
Cuba it is

-------------

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 5:09pm
playing devils advocate, wouldnt Art be the middleground?

have you checked with Cubes to see if he has time for it? guy has outside LA responsibilities as well.

but I wish you both well in your power struggle. godspeed

-------------
#Bananas

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 5:26pm

have you checked with Cubes to see if he has time for it? guy has outside LA responsibilities as well.

Hahaha!! I know

-------------

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 5:38pm
If frizz says send it to him, why send it to Cuba? Or art even? He's running it after all.

-------------
#bananas

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 6:05pm
Lol @ frizzy fre

-------------
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 6:25pm
Or send the verses to me so I can alter them!

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 9:52pm

Exactly, that's the whole point.

lol

-------------

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 11:11pm

-------------
#bananas

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 11:11pm

If ki want to use both i'm happy with that. More ammo for both of us. I'm guessing thats the plan no one said pick one and he posted 2.

-------------
#bananas

Date Posted: 21 June 2016 at 11:23pm

Exactly, that's the whole point.

lol

I'm aware!

Date Posted: 22 June 2016 at 1:53am
Good job getting your pic up Rut. Well done.

Picture battles always bring entertainment

-------------

Date Posted: 22 June 2016 at 1:55am
yeah rut vs kiki in a pic battle is the one I'm looking forward to most...

-------------

Posted By: Concrete
Date Posted: 23 June 2016 at 8:55am
Nice effort Trizz, some potential classics here.
Here's my coldy calculated predictions:

Text Champ
Concrete Vs Arthur

Concrete 65.77%. Being underestimadted has worked fine for me for the last 3 years.
It's gonna be a lethal battle for sure. 

Tag Champ

Very close, 52.38% favour TrizzArt. They seem a bit more robust as a team.

Topical Champ
Nigma Vs Endeava

Hmm, Nigma by 60.23%. He's the topical boss around these parts. 
Tho Endeava is no pushover by any means.

Audio Champ
D Von Doom Vs Beans

D Von Doom 99.99%. 
Do Beans even audio?

Picture battle

Interesting, Rutter can deliver high quality verses but I still give it to Kiki 55.73% 
given his more experience in battling.

Best song Batlle
Neek Vs Elite

50% Neek. 50% Elite. I have not hear either of em singing, but good luck to both.

Crew Battle
Levy Vs Ridley

50.02% to the main man Ridley, as he has a slightly better grasp at forming punches, 
tho levy has a more agrressivegenerally writing style so it's dead close. 
The winner should become the undisputed leader of SYN regardless.

Compliment Battle

Haven't seen much of these guys, but Crimson by 56.98%, he's been around
here long enough to have evolved plenty.

Bare Knuckle

50% both really, I really dunno how much they elevated lately.
I guess he who wants it most gets it.

Queen Of LA
Rude Vs Ashley Kaos
61.36% Rude, I've seen one battle verse from Rude and that was pretty good.
Ashley is more varialble, tho she has potential for danger when she's mad

Posted By: Cuba
Date Posted: 23 June 2016 at 5:02pm

Appreciated...

I am very busy at the moment, as some of you may have noticed less appearances from myself recently...I still try & keep an overwatch on the site but rarely login while doing this & don't necessarily go through the detail of everything.

<awareness piece covered>

That said, I am able & happy to cover posting up verses as long as I have a good idea of when to expect them to land. The copy/paste job isn't too bad but not necessarily something I can do IMMEDIATELY just to set expectations. If I know stuff will land on the Friday, for example, I should be able to turn it around at some point in the next 24hrs.

The key part is me knowing when to expect it to land so I can make sure I check for it.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 June 2016 at 5:30pm
Well done to those that've already sent me their verses, good shit.

Cuba only me/art vs Beans/exo will be sending verses to you, in which you'll post when the event gets to the co-main event.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 June 2016 at 6:15pm
Trizz I was just being difficult pulling you're leg we got like six days left right

-------------

Date Posted: 23 June 2016 at 6:16pm
trizz has any sent you a verse?

-------------
#bananas

Date Posted: 23 June 2016 at 6:17pm
All good Levy.

Yes received some verses already...

-------------

Date Posted: 23 June 2016 at 6:21pm
Wait, I had a question (actually 2)
1) Is it limited to fist or hand can be included
2) Can the setup have different concept?

-------------

Date Posted: 23 June 2016 at 6:23pm
If you're setup has a different concept chances are it won't connect to youre punch an be useless axy

-------------

Date Posted: 23 June 2016 at 6:29pm

All good Levy.

Yes received some verses already...

That was supposed to say has sky sent you a verse?

-------------
#bananas

Date Posted: 23 June 2016 at 6:46pm
My verse is complete

-------------

Date Posted: 23 June 2016 at 6:49pm
Dun dun dun

-------------
#bananas

Print Page | Close Window