URL: http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=44202
Printed Date: 29 March 2024 at 12:31pm

Topic: The Way of LA
Posted By: Lord Puente
Subject: The Way of LA
Date Posted: 14 December 2016 at 1:28am

Firstly, Id like to say welcome to LA

Basic Info

1.    You can’t battle until you have 20 points.

2.    You can’t battle until you have 20 points.

3.    Don’t post anything that’s not relevant to the THREAD. if you’re not contributing to the purpose of the thread being posted on, don't bother writing anything.  i.e. no bickering.

4.    Free Posting is basically when you post non-relevant shit on someone’s thread.

5.    Threads are made for a reason, don’t hijack a thread to ask your own question, make your own fucking shit

More Info

Want to post your awesome verses and get some awesome feedback and/or critique? Well guess what… we do to. The point is, don’t expect feedback if you haven’t given any. This doesn’t mean go kiss ass, it means contribute to the site.

“Blah blah blah, I want to be a mod”. Your new, it isn’t happening, move on. Prove yourself, shit, maybe get crazy and read the “How do I get onto LA staff?” in the General board which is an option after you’ve clicked the forum button at the top (way up ^ there).

Being actively annoying is not the same as being an Active member. Think of quality vs quantity. You can post 20 irrelevant things on threads (which at that point you should’ve been banned already) or you can post 10 forms of feedback/criticism/vote with some good extensive detail. Guess who would get more feedback and help from the community regarding their own development. That’s right, the 10 relevant posts.

Punishment for Crimes

Small offense, first time or two, you’ll see a warning posted…heed it. You can and will be banned for breaking the site rules. Think Auschwitz…………... then realize whatever your mad about isn’t as bad. These are not the site rules but a quick guide on how to get shit going. There are two times of banning: temporary and permanent.

Hierarchy (with any sort of actual power)

Owner

Senior Mod

Site Moderator

Street Team

let the mods do their thing, if they need help, they will elect someone to step in and help them. im not saying they need help, but if they did, they wouldn't go to you for it (your too new). Below the mod team they have a street team who is essentially the ones next in line to become future mods, should the need ever occur. that being said you are nowhere near being even a consideration for the street team. there are many ppl who would qualify for that position before you, newbie.

now im not saying you cant help around the site, but there are things that are as important as being a mod. for instance, voting/feeding, there aren't enough ppl who vote/feedback on the site (I myself included don't vote/feed as much as I should). If you'd like, think of it like this... that is the position they need help with. voting and feeding, and trust if you do enough of it, it will be noticed. don't expect a trophy, but that people will return the favor when you post

Crews

OH SHIT, they got crews! I want to join!!!!!!!!

Settle the fuck down a minute...

if you want to join a crew go apply for it, don't ask on other peoples threads. Decide which ones would be the right fit for you; no one likes a crew hopper. Which leads me to my own personal opinion on the matter:

“I suggest keep being active whilst developing your craft. Yea, you can ask to join crews or request it, but to me it's always better if they request you join.

If you remain as active and keep improving, you'll probably get an offer. I got a couple offers over the course of 5 months. This method is always my recommendation. Also, don't just join a crew to have a crew, know what you are looking for in a crew. How will you make it better and what benefits it has to offer you. Both parties should benefit. Just my $0.02”

Some More Info
stay active in the ways that benefit the site. if you see an open mic or audio mic or anything, go give some detailed feedback and or constructive criticism on how they can improve. If you don't like someone's attitude, then keep it to yourself. this isn't high school where you have to go say something to try to put them in their place or anything. im not saying don't make friends and shit but im saying you got to keep to yourself more.

You're welcome, now have a great fucking day.

http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/attention-noobs_topic27344.html" rel="nofollow - now read this too.

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: Elite
Date Posted: 14 December 2016 at 1:30am
Nice... this was a very necessary post lol. good shit

but not enough food 0/10

Posted By: Trizzy Tre
Date Posted: 14 December 2016 at 1:36am

Well done, shit was funny too..

-------------
http://s61.photobucket.com/user/dirtybird01/media/2h4klef_zpso6y9boj6.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Sammy
Date Posted: 14 December 2016 at 2:10am

JFK on our way to L.A. 
Got links with big cats down to Santa Barbre (Barbara)

STICKIED!

-------------

Posted By: Rutter knows best
Date Posted: 14 December 2016 at 2:21am
Lol dude. Solid work. Your the dude right now.

-------------
#bananas

Posted By: S Dubb
Date Posted: 14 December 2016 at 4:23am
Nicely done and well put...

Posted By: Crimson Juice
Date Posted: 14 December 2016 at 8:20am
I like your continued work ethics,this is like a one stop shop for new members,good
Work Puente,real good...peace.

-------------
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".

Posted By: Lord Puente
Date Posted: 14 December 2016 at 6:04pm
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I felt this was a necessary post. I find myself saying the same thing over and over to ppl. By no means does this include all info, but the main points for ppl to get started.

With everything recently and new members.... I wonder if Big Game is amongst us once more, lol.

-------------

Posted By: Cuba
Date Posted: 14 December 2016 at 7:11pm
Vote = LP

-------------

Posted By: spume corrupt
Date Posted: 14 December 2016 at 7:30pm
Really funny man
The Gif's are perfect, No 4 is killing it
Really cool public information service here and very informative for any new members
It's an honourable endeavour man, I often try to help some of these youngers understand the collective mindset of this community, often they just need guidance to understand
All of them have the potential to be a valid and valuable addition to LA
Bottom line is we need there traffic bringing asses and we need them to stay here
Great work fam,,,,,you are a perfect example of someone who has come into sync with the community, so props for passing on you're gained knowledge for the greater good

-------------

Posted By: Cuba
Date Posted: 14 December 2016 at 7:33pm
Elevation is the foundation of the community...we were all clueless idiots at some stage. The site shows if the community invests in people & they stick with it great things can happen.

-------------

Posted By: Dave Infinite
Date Posted: 14 August 2018 at 7:41pm
Well Alright Then...Took Notes..LoL

-------------

Print Page | Close Window