Forum Name: General Board
Forum Description: This is for all the General Topics
URL: http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=45544
Printed Date: 19 April 2024 at 3:04am

Topic: The Word Drop Challenge.
Posted By: Crimson Juice
Subject: The Word Drop Challenge.
Date Posted: 06 December 2017 at 5:24pm
I use to like doing these they were fun,so now i'm asking ppl if they would like to
see a return of the Word Drop?.

To those who don't know what it's about,i will explain in a moment,i just want to gets some yays or nah's to gauge the interest 1st,anyways The Word Drop is a challenge,
basically 10 words are preselected & the participants have to drop a verse containing
all the 10 selected words,"easy i hear you say",but haha there's a catch,you have to do
a verse using only 10 lines or less also,i'll expand more on the conditions at a later
time..

So yeah Holla back let me know your views...peace.

-------------
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".

Replies:
Posted By: spume corrupt
Date Posted: 06 December 2017 at 7:55pm
I would def jump on this if you got it up and running bruv also help with running if you needed a break...
I too enjoyed the word drop challenge and how it always threw up some crazy random writtens
Good luck fam

-------------

Posted By: Neek
Date Posted: 06 December 2017 at 9:43pm
Crim, im going to let you in on the illuminati secret that Cubes told me... if you build it, they will come.

translation: checking the tempature is only going to get you massive lip service. just toss that shit up.

-------------
#Bananas

Posted By: Absolute Abomination
Date Posted: 07 December 2017 at 6:13am
Written? I'm with it.

-------------
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.

Posted By: BLaDe_THoR
Date Posted: 07 December 2017 at 11:36pm
I'm new to this group so I'm just peeping this rn.. but I might jump in if I feel I can improve from this

Posted By: Cuba
Date Posted: 12 December 2017 at 1:14pm
Don't have too much time to check but it's usually in the Open Mic forum. You create a post using the 10 allocated words from Crim. You put a tag in your post title to let other people know you're taking part.

It's pretty easy once you know how, I'm sure Crim has posted somewhere with the instructions.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window