Print Page | Close Window

It's A Dream

Printed From: Lyrical Assault
Category: Emcee Lounge
Forum Name: Audio Mic
Forum Description: Where you can link to your own music.
URL: http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=46384
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 10:34pm

Topic: It's A Dream
Posted By: Rapper T
Subject: It's A Dream
Date Posted: 18 December 2018 at 3:01am
Some new WIP shit

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/rapper-t/its-a-dream[/soundcloud]

Replies:
Posted By: Crimson Juice
Date Posted: 18 December 2018 at 3:58pm
I'm going to be honest here,shit i liked it,I feel your more suited to audio than at text though,this track took me by surprise,i was expecting a whole heap of broken english/
slang in truth,you also had some nice lyrics like the spec of dust within a universe,and
all wood rots to hash out but a couple,you also seemed comfortable on the mic,your
pitch/tone was clear as was your delivery too i thought,yeah i enjoyed this one,nice
work RT...peace.

-------------
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".

Posted By: daydizzle89
Date Posted: 18 December 2018 at 4:28pm
actually good spittens here Rapper T. Audio game has drastically improved

Date Posted: 18 December 2018 at 9:55pm
Yo fuck I wasn't expecting any feed or good feed at that tbh, thanks CJ and DD, I appreciate you taking the time to peep this. Looks like I need to work on making is sound more like broken english yet though haha, it is a work in progress after all

Posted By: spume corrupt
Date Posted: 18 December 2018 at 11:12pm
This was entertaining brother
You utilised some nice technique with the delivery, quick pace change etc
It’s streets better then what I seen you do before
Did notice you was in danger of coming across monotonous
Maybe just short of a little individuality
Overall though I was feeling this improvement
Keep up

-------------

Date Posted: 18 December 2018 at 11:46pm
Props spume, thanks for the feed g, glad you heard it, I appreciate the feedback too, I'm learning more about how it's really real realness that connects and expression of expression, like I appreciate that and take it on board, chur to the chur chur breather, stay up!

Posted By: spume corrupt
Date Posted: 19 December 2018 at 12:20am
No worries
It’s all good my main
Sharpen up some shit over Crimbo, get that Sound mind blowing like Milford an drop it in the New Years
You could be due some rave reviews my breather

-------------

Posted By: D.Von Doom
Date Posted: 19 December 2018 at 1:59am
Where was this before bro? You could have done so much damage...but better now than never. Your flow was crazy on this. Didnt know you had this delivery in you. Classical boom bap beat was cool but they've become kind of cliche to me but it fit what you set out to accomplish. And you funny as fuck for singing that at the end lmao. Great drop

-------------
I can only fall off in space...

Posted By: ch3kkgame
Date Posted: 19 December 2018 at 5:13am
Whoaaa.. I'm with D on this. That flow was nasty. Lyrics were nice and well written.. nice mixing as well. Bruh, I fucks with this track.. you need more drops like this. Creativity is all over the place... you're coming into your zone. Drop more bro. I look forward to feeding... 

Posted By: Dntplywelwitothers
Date Posted: 22 December 2018 at 2:04pm
Yeah this came out nice, flow is niice...the hook is actually dope, the funny thing is your rhyme scheme is damn near undetected , I don't know how you managed it, but your flow and delivery is aiding your weird rhyme pattern.. your shit is like a b a c d then it's.. a a b c d, And it keeps changing but your cadence didn't falter, normally folks throw that kinda scheme in once or twice to change up delivery and add a little depth ...some tymes it makes the flow stagger tho, but you did it most of the track, it may have staggered a little at the end, but even that little hiccup added to the natural presence that comes through on this track...lotta personality on this T

-------------
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."

Date Posted: 22 December 2018 at 2:40pm
Shot DPWWO that's mint feed tbh. I appreciate that esp. cos I totes know what you mean. The scheme in it is on some other shit, none of the lines even rhyme and it's only weird inners that keep it flowing but the pace of it sits all good I reckon and I appreciate you thought there was some personality there. Fuck I swear sometimes that's the hardest shit to capture. Stay up!

Oh and shot Doom and ch3kk, props for the locks and the feed, there some seriously ill shit coming out of New Zealand in 2019, hoping to be a part of it. ch3kk if you're down should get some collabs popping too. Bless!

Posted By: Essence1
Date Posted: 28 December 2018 at 3:35am
It's been awhile since I've heard a flow like this. What I mean is, I've visited other forums but what I've noticed is a lot of dudes rapper over trap beats, I'm slightly bias and cater to boom bap type beats and I appreciate delivery, flow, and lyricism. I really dig this and enjoy how your chorus really ties in with your verses. What I also appreciated was your energy on this track and your ability to just change up you flow throughout. Some of your multi's were on point too!

Date Posted: 28 December 2018 at 4:00am
Cheers for peeping this Essence1, I whipped this up fairly quick in the scope of things to be fair, plenty of new material on the way in the new year! Get some of your work on the boards too in the Open Mic and Call Outs areas if that's what you're about, always down to check out new rhymes. Stay up, keep elevated, motivated, dedicated and emancipated!

Posted By: Absolute Abomination
Date Posted: 28 December 2018 at 4:49am
damn never heard your audio stuff before, and only read a couple text drops which didn't blow me away, but this was really high quality sound. A dope track. Like something I'm surprised I'm not hearing on the radio. Lost me at the singing bit at the end "its a dre-eeaam" but ignoring that the whole thing was dope.

and if you work, mate, you can be in front as well
'cause a leader fuckin' powerful, but not as strong as us
and what a rush to realise that we are the majority
common people hobble in the streets for a dollar
no bother to us 'cause change is what we really need
in this dreary seabank owned by a corporation
no nice accommodation, healthcare only for the rich
out here you'll be cornered quick and asked to hand it all over
after that they'll expose ya, standing naked on the street
and it breaks ya to ya beaten

you're on beat and with a unique rhyme scheme (avoided the simple AA//AA//BB//BB)...I liked it.

-------------
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.

Date Posted: 28 December 2018 at 4:59am
Yo actual shot for the feed Absoul, I appreciate it, cool you picked up on the scheme too, good looks. Big things on the outlook in '19, stay up, elevated and elevating, peace

Print Page | Close Window