Print Page | Close Window

Why doesn't anyone sign in?

Printed From: Lyrical Assault
Category: Community Forums
Forum Name: Suggestions, Comments & Problems
Forum Description: If you have a suggestion to improve LA or have a problem with your account post here.
URL: http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=46536
Printed Date: 29 March 2024 at 11:18am

Topic: Why doesn't anyone sign in?
Posted By: Vellum
Subject: Why doesn't anyone sign in?
Date Posted: 24 June 2019 at 3:02am
I go to active users and there's like 30 people online and it says I'm the only active member ... why?

Replies:
Posted By: Absolute Abomination
Date Posted: 24 June 2019 at 3:53am
search bots
people that google "rap battle site"
people just checking the state of the site

im auto-logged in always.

-------------
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.

Posted By: Vellum
Date Posted: 24 June 2019 at 3:56am
ahh that all makes sense. I wish all the people who were checking the site out would post. 

Posted By: Neek
Date Posted: 25 June 2019 at 8:59am
laziness man lol.

-------------
#Bananas

Posted By: BiggStankDogg
Date Posted: 25 June 2019 at 9:03pm
Fine, I signed in. Happy?!?

-------------

Fear the Bow of the Silent Archer

Date Posted: 26 June 2019 at 12:21am
which one of yall hacked BSD? I will chokeslam your mother and her sister.

-------------
#Bananas

Posted By: Crimson Juice
Date Posted: 26 June 2019 at 7:23am
lol @Neek.

I'm still about and signing in..peace.

-------------
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".

Date Posted: 26 June 2019 at 3:28pm
LOL

-------------

Posted By: Point Blank
Date Posted: 29 June 2019 at 7:52pm
Like most people I swing by every month or so on a whim just to see whats going on. I have 3 kids now, aged 3 and under, so I'm really unable to regularly spend time on this site (or doing anything else for that matter). I visit LA for old times sake more than anything, and I still enjoy reading OMs. On reflection I should probably log in to vote and feed from time to time, but it is what it is...

Posted By: Beans
Date Posted: 29 June 2019 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Point Blank Point Blank wrote:

Like most people I swing by every month or so on a whim just to see whats going on. I have 3 kids now, aged 3 and under, so I'm really unable to regularly spend time on this site (or doing anything else for that matter). I visit LA for old times sake more than anything, and I still enjoy reading OMs. On reflection I should probably log in to vote and feed from time to time, but it is what it is...

PB...what’s good big homie

-------------
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Posted By: Nigma
Date Posted: 29 June 2019 at 11:12pm
Nice to see your name PB. Same with you BSD, I think this is the first time I've seen you active on here since I've joined but sometimes Neek tells me stories about you before bed when I'm on my best behavior

-------------

Date Posted: 01 July 2019 at 3:06am
Originally posted by Nigma Nigma wrote:

Nice to see your name PB. Same with you BSD, I think this is the first time I've seen you active on here since I've joined but sometimes Neek tells me stories about you before bed when I'm on my best behavior

I check back periodically to see how the site's doing, but I rarely actually log-in. Nice to see some of the elder statesmen taking care of the site still.

-------------

Posted By: Cuba
Date Posted: 02 July 2019 at 7:39pm
Fuck me I remember when PB was a child...now the mfer got kids & 3 of them to boot. That shit cray.

-------------

Posted By: iLL ScriptureZ
Date Posted: 03 July 2019 at 7:02pm
Cube old af

Date Posted: 08 July 2019 at 8:46pm
Old as time itself

-------------

Date Posted: 08 July 2019 at 9:30pm
are you bella or the beast?

-------------
#Bananas

Date Posted: 12 July 2019 at 10:57pm
You already know

-------------

Posted By: Nigma
Date Posted: 13 July 2019 at 7:24am
Cubes is the big hairy beast.... that is Belles hairy vagina

I heard it looks like the sasquatches asscrack

-------------

Posted By: U.N.L.M.
Date Posted: 24 July 2019 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Point Blank Point Blank wrote:

Just this information alone made me login and go:

Image result for shocked gif

Well done PB and glad to see you're doing well

Image result for applause gif

Like most, I still visit the site from time to time to check in 

Image result for creeping gif

And then go back to my day. 

Image result for leaving gif

-------------

Posted By: Old Flame
Date Posted: 24 July 2019 at 5:45pm

Cuba, have you ever been to Cuba?

Posted By: Zinaii
Date Posted: 27 July 2019 at 7:30am
I check in from Time to time....normally when I sign in all I see is open mics. Nobody battles here anymore...no tourneys or events it’s boring tbh

Posted By: Absolute Abomination
Date Posted: 27 July 2019 at 1:09pm
im sure saying this doesnt help at all but my thought is the site isnt modern enough.

• Site hasn't changed appearance in forever.
  • The ".co.uk" throws people off (literally dont know any other site with that domain).
  • We could do with a community YouTube page for audio battles/drops/tournament hype; would bring more attention to the site, its events and its community's work.
  • Also a homepage radio that plays (choice between multiple "real" playlists and LA's own) music would make it seem more like a hip hop community beyond people that write shit on notepad.
  • Hell, even something as simple as a Online Chatbox on the homepage (though I guess we got Discord, but people gotta see the site first!)
  • Probably my most moot point since I'm not bothering to fact check but it seems like we're too tight on some rules
  • ^^^^^^^^ there's a lot of banned accounts when I look back at old posts...spam/sharing ACTUAL PRIVATE information about other members [outside of 'offsite personals allowed' rules] should be the only bannable things IMO??? Maybe im crazy

I think we all use LA because we know the people on here know how to write and want to help each other improve...we ain't active enough to beef, we don't promote the site, I assume scotty just keeps it open for the few people that use it because hes a nice enough dude. We're just a group that recognise each others names, get nostalgic when we see someone online thats been off for a year (and theyre only on to see if the sites activity has increased...)

-------------
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.

Posted By: Crimson Juice
Date Posted: 28 July 2019 at 8:01pm
Damn check AA with the creative juices flowing, and i agree with that post 100%,we
need to get with the times so to speak, would be nice for some senior mods to read
this and maybe act upon it, as i believe this site still has a lot to offer, great post AA..
peace

on another note, i'm going to copy and paste this in the mods forum..

-------------
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".

Posted By: Beans
Date Posted: 29 July 2019 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Zinaii Zinaii wrote:

I check in from Time to time....normally when I sign in all I see is open mics. Nobody battles here anymore...no tourneys or events it’s boring tbh

Doesn’t help with ppl no showing all the time to

-------------
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Date Posted: 03 August 2019 at 4:03pm
Bars

@oldflame...I've never been but my brother got married there. You often reminisce about past fires?

-------------

Print Page | Close Window