Print Page | Close Window

Title: -Orion- vs ILLA (round 4)

Printed From: Lyrical Assault
Category: Battle Ground
Forum Name: Text Battle Archive
Forum Description: This is where all the closed battles go.
URL: http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7123
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 11:58am

Topic: Title: -Orion- vs ILLA (round 4)
Posted By: -Orion-
Subject: Title: -Orion- vs ILLA (round 4)
Date Posted: 20 October 2005 at 7:45pm

Default rules... match my bars

FYI
His name is Anthony, Cleopatra is married to the character Mark Anthony, mark as in bruise/scar
He refers to his "steel bars", he got caught biting but got away with it, steel/steal also
Curry's is an electronics store he got fired from
Scotty prefers black girls
Anythin' else you don't get don't vote; I'll waste time to get proof if you doubt shit

Don'tchu know?! Beginning of the End... no mercy, this shit is over

Robbin' this bitch to demolish him quick
"Can't stop the shine" (why?) 'cuz ya crew loves to polish ya dick
Only fakes back you, so soon you'll die in a hurry
This racist hates Asians (why's that?) 'cuz he was fired from Curry's!
Defiant I'm ugly, but I'll leave ya rep in wrecks kid
What type-a player goes online for girls an' gets rejected?! (truth)
An' check this, even my girl got ya clowned
If I'M ugly you MUST be worse 'cuz she SHOT YA DOWN! (ahahahaha)
You recycle punchlines and STILL take days to show an' get dropped
You constantly shook, so you like soda when you you blow off the top (WHAT!)
This cock fronts so much he should be an actor
Hits so hard I'm bound to Mark Anthony like Cleopatra
I'm about to own this rookie
Most ya wins should be in No Man's Land, 'cuz you a bitch an' ya opponent's pussy (get it)
Ya title defenses were free wins, and only luck beat Ice
How you gonna claim you a rapper's rapper when you ducked Nee k...twice?!
Wack from battles to tracks, mangle this cat when beef starts
Talk about STEAL BARS but never mentioned TEETH MARKS (OWNED)
I gotta settle the score after you pulled shit for ya titles
Don't even front faggot I got cats admittin' they ryde you!!! (Yup)
Admittin' they vote wrong (Yup) I rip through ya soul dude
The only shit you've had on lock was threads that dissed an' exposed you!
Powertrippin' mod no more but still wit' wack scriptures
You getcha way 'cuz Scotty loves you, he prefers the black bitches (AAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!)

Now I wanna see Belair, X-Ray, Louie and whoever else come out the woodwork and vote for you, then disappear again... Title or not I don't care... you decide and state when you respond with a verse... whenever that is

Renegades...

-------------
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Replies:
Posted By: ILLSTARRR
Date Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:29am

FIYI
*When he was passed out drunk, he girl talked to me on his msn an sent me sum pics of her
*Juan was the guy in Contender the Boxin' T.V series that went home early cus he got a lil cut on his eye, hence his nickname Don juan diablo
*I intercepted his so called masterplan, its in open mic check it, an he takin law at london uni
*Neek aint never called me out
*he grew up in Cambridge lol
*Defendin himself in sum post he said he liked my music, an he plays my song relationships which is a bitch tune in his dorm wid sum boys
*Check his sig
*He recently talked how peeps used to mistake him for TEC.. who was a biter

Matched Em...

Puttin' the record Striaght, ya personals aint safe
If ya girl rejected me, why 'I' got pics of her face? (yuuup holla if u want em)
He takes a taste, then I explode he surrenders
I put 'JUAN' in an episode, but he too soft To "Contender"(haha)
Exposed who? check last week.. The evidence exposed you
Ill never be behind his BARS, SO now he goes to LAW school (Owned)
Ull fall too, See him shiver from the savage
Ur only 'Masterplan' that worked, is Jehu's thread for Gay Marriage (HA)
Vote Perswasion, Im racist to asian.. WHY?
This bitch lies cus My EX, MY friend an Uncle are THAI? (fake shit)
I ducked Neek twice, yet another personal is dead
U goof..Show La the TRUTH like a fuckin' callout thread
Undisputed Champ, fag should brush my shoulders off
I kno ill win when they see how WACK that Soda shit was (is he foreal?)
Hardcore artist, I ate u AND im still hungry
Even da Yanks kno u come from the poshest part of my country (faggot)
Ya 'cool' usually.. then we battle an u lose it
What kinda challenger are u?? U tell me u like my music (huh)
I koed u months ago, Now the Title im Holdin'
See this bitch even LIES in his Signature Slogan (u hav lost?)
Homo off the NET.. when im makin' the noise
Cus U said U blaze 'Relationships'..  In ya Dorm wid yo boys
Im a biter? No ill jus break ur neck
U tryna cover up why every1 thought u was TEC (BITCH)

I told u he was mo' gaye than Marvin

The Dynasty... Vote up

-------------

www.myspace.com/illsta

Posted By: NepentheZ
Date Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:55am

Im only going to break down the Four main catagories!

Ill Start With Orion ....

Punches. Punches were Tight, espesially the way there were incorporated with personals. like Illa Said .. the soda can punch was a bit weak/played whut ever you wanna say. the concept has been used a million times before. other than that they were very original, and hard hitting. 9/10

Personals. ok, so .. i regularly speak to the both of you on MSN .. and while you have these personals backed up .. illa assures me there fake. but .. as i only judge whut i read, not whut im told. ill take them as real. in that case .. the personals floored illa. the cleopatra bar was just too sick. the concept and wording of the bar was none other than great. personals really hit illa very hard. 10/10

Flow. flow was on point. i dont think i once had to look back over a few bars because of the flow. nice multis made it a very easy read. 10/10

Multis ... as i said in flow .. multis were good. not really great as many times they were very basic syllabuls that you were rhyming. but still gave the verse another dimension. 8/10

Illa ....

Punches. Punches were good quite hard hittin, some good flips, i especially liked the Soda Flip .. found that quite hilarious! ... ya punch personal combination was nice at times .. came off really effective. but then at others .. came off a little weak. 8/10

Personals. Dope personals. even tho they totally contradict all of orions personals!. they were incorporated well with punches, like with O .. i accept whut i read .. so i take the personals as they are! good shit. 10/10

Flow. i didnt really feel any of the flow here. single sylabul rhymes were only average. didnt flow awful. but it flowed average. some of the vocab may have been the trouble. 8/10

Multis ..... mutlis were, well ... not really there! .. as i said in flow .. single syllabul multis .. or very very generic multis in some of the verse. no offense at all ... but this is the sort of thing i would expect from frank! the verse seemed very rushed to me.. and that was affected here. 7/10

Orion. 37/40

Illa. 33/40

Footnotes : orion took this battle .. mainly because of the four main element were all bound together in a really good way. i was a little disappointed by illas verse, especially as he was going second. he really should have made the most of that. his verse just wasnt as fullfilling as orions.

Orion G-NEPS-V

-------------

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...

Posted By: Cuba
Date Posted: 21 October 2005 at 7:32pm

1-0 Orion, for now

-------------

Date Posted: 23 October 2005 at 8:46am
Slept on..

-------------

www.myspace.com/illsta

Posted By: Point Blank
Date Posted: 23 October 2005 at 9:08am
I Aint Actually In My House Right Now...And I Dont Know When I Will Be, But This Is Too Long To Vote On Right Now, So Ill Vote When I Get Back Home.

Date Posted: 23 October 2005 at 12:40pm
Fuck It Ima Vote Now Anyway Got Nothing Else To Do.This Was One Hot Ass Battle, Definitily Worthy Of A Title Match.If It Was Upto Me Id Give You Both A Title, But Ill Try And Explain My Best.Startin With O, It Was The Usual Shit For You.Flowed Perfectly, I Like The Way You Do A Line Very Short If Your About To Make A Long One After It, Eg The Shit Bout An Opponents Pussy Lol.Personals Were Everywhere, Some Of Them I Wouldnt Quite Understand Multies Were Nice, Not Hard To Follow And Made The Verse Easy To Read And Flow Through.Punches Were Hot As Per Usual, You Had Me Lost In This Mark Anthony Shit, But I Read The Explanation And Then I Kinda Understood It, Even Though I Havent Seen Cleopatra And Havent Got A Fuckin Clue Who Mark Anthony Is Lol.First Two Punches Where Murderous, LMFAO @ The Curries Punch Hahaha.It Was Kinda Layed Out Like An Audio, Which Questions And Little Comments Here N There In Brackets.At The Start You Said 'I'll waste time to get proof if you doubt shit' Well I Wanna Know Who Admitted To Rydin Him And Admitted To Voting Wrong, Coz That Cudda Been Made Up For All We Know.Moving Onto Illa, This Rolled Off The Tongue Nicely.Rhyming Was Basic But Very Effective In My Opinion.Now I Dont Really Like Verses Which Feed Off Other Peoples Verse, But I Gotta Admit The Punches Were Hot, Even If They Were Flipped From O's, Specially The Ones About His Soda Line And Jehus Gay Marriage Thread!

Overall Its Prolly The Hottest Battle Ive Witnessed Since Being Here, Mad Props To Both Emcees, But I Think O Just Edged This, His Verse Was More Original And Had Harder Hitting Punches In My Opinion

O GMV
No Hate, My Bad If It Werent Explained Well Enough, Just Get At Me On MSN And I Will Explain More If You Want.
Peace

Date Posted: 23 October 2005 at 1:31pm

Least Now the ILLA's ryder shit can go out the window lol....

If i got ryders where are they now? 2-0 Orion

Uppin' for a vet or a mod vote jus to clarify^ them 2 arent trippin' lol

-------------

www.myspace.com/illsta

Date Posted: 23 October 2005 at 6:09pm

In ya crew, or the ones I called out in my post... lmao jp

PB: Louie admitted that he "would back him even if he did wrong" <--- how much clearer do u need it...not that I even have anything against Louie... And Nox admitted he voted wrong in the audio tournament finals...not that I have anythin' against Nox either... I do indeed have tha chats of those somewhere on this computer but if u actually expect me to go find them I will have to slap u, but end of the day I will do it as I don't want anyone to think it's bullshit

-------------
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Posted By: Neek
Date Posted: 23 October 2005 at 6:15pm
this was a hot battle, props to both.

-------------
#Bananas

Posted By: Scotty32
Date Posted: 23 October 2005 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by The Mighty Onion The Mighty Onion wrote:

And Nox admitted he voted wrong in the audio tournament finals...not that I have anythin' against Nox either...

you makin it out like nox did a blatent dickride

in the conv i had with calypso, he said his vote was fair when he posted it, but when it listened back later on he changed his mind

though he could of just been sayin that so he didnt get in trouble

an quit swayin - back to votes

i'll try my best to monitor 'return votes' but in all fairness ya picked a shitty time to battle - cose the sites dead so you could claim ANY vote is a 'return vote' due to the recent inactivity

-------------
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA

Date Posted: 23 October 2005 at 6:36pm

Quit swayin'? He asked me a question? Did u even read his vote? He said can u please explain to me? So I did?

And na, I didn't name Nox as the dickryder, so I'm not makin' out he did a dickryde, again I urge you to read what I just said... I said Louie was the "rydin'" reference and Nox was the "vote wrong" one... so yea, he admitted he didn't believe in his vote when I talked to him, which was on the same day he dropped it... for real maybe his mind did change RIGHT AFTER I don't know, either way when I spoke to him he said he didn't think the vote was right... so that's what I base it on... All I say in the punch is he admitted he voted incorrectly... which is exactly what he did when talkin' to me... lol it's funny you say I'M swaying... you tryna dissect that punch (and failing) is blatant swaying, I didn't sway anything, I answered his damn question

I can guarantee if ILLA had said somethin you wouldn't have quoted his post and put "FILLA or The Mighty FILLA" or some other amusin thing, yet with me u choose to try an' be patronising about shit... Sure, u aren't biased, not at all

Return votes?! I haven't voted on a Point or Nep battle for as long as I can remember

I'm sure ILLA doesn't want u buttin' in his battle talkin' shit... The reason he gets punches thrown at him about this sorta Scotty rydes u shit is 'cuz u come in doin' shit like this... We (me an ILLA) both talked straight after we dropped and we both said hot battle well done good shit etc etc... Now I'm assumin' he meant it when he said it, 'cuz I sure did... so what I'm tryna say is, why get in the way? You could argue u were doin' ya admin duties, but u really weren't, 'cuz as I have just displayed, u were hugely innaccurate in accusations regardin' swayin', twistin of facts and return votes, kindly apologise

Thanks

-------------
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Date Posted: 23 October 2005 at 6:47pm
i wasnt talkin bout a punch or vote swayin or shit

just merly sayin wot calypso said to me

Originally posted by The Not So Mighty Orion The Not So Mighty Orion wrote:

I can guarantee if ILLA had said somethin you wouldn't have quoted his post and put "FILLA or The Mighty FILLA" or some other amusin thing, yet with me u choose to try an' be patronising about shit... Sure, u aren't biased, not at all

i always call you onion - just like i call noxious calypso
others call king jehu "jewho" and other people have nicknames too

just happens i dont have one for illa - though if i did, id wanna think up my own rather than filla umm i'll try an think of one for illa

Originally posted by Just Plain ol' -Orion- Just Plain ol' -Orion- wrote:

Return votes?! I haven't voted on a Point or Nep battle for as long as I can remember

sorry i ment return votes as in returning to the site after ages and voting
not voting for you to return the favour - and i never ment to imply that

Originally posted by Don Juan Diablo Don Juan Diablo wrote:

u were hugely innaccurate in accusations regardin' swayin', twistin of facts and return votes, kindly apologise

yay am like my hero.... maybe i'll begin to gain your skill too orion

all am apologisin for is the 'Return Votes' comment - as that was misunderstood - the vote swayin wasnt ment to be part of it so i aint botherin wit that
and besides - who listens to me anyway *glances over at Shadow Boxin - turns away in discuste*

-------------
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA

Posted By: ArKane
Date Posted: 24 October 2005 at 12:03am
this battle was aight, nothin special from either... both could have done alot better IMO....

orion: you had a nice flow... would sound nice on audio.. but then again, this is text, therefore i still think that punches are the most important thing in a text battle... flow jus helps a little... so, my advice would be to focus on your punches first and your flow second... becuz it sems like you have a nice flow, but your punches seemed to slack a little.. the personals made up for them though, had some nice personals...

illa: the opposite of orion, lol.. your flow was alright, didnt feel it very well, but, ill say it again, flow doesnt matter as much in text battles... punches do.. and, you had harder hitting punhces... you had a couple personals, not much, but the few you had were nice also...

final decision: it basically came down to a good overall verse vs. a good battle verse... orion's being the good overall verse.. illa's verse was a better battle verse though...

so...
vote = illa  

Posted By: hanGing
Date Posted: 24 October 2005 at 3:57am
2-1 then.

-------------
"Sicker Than Thou"

Date Posted: 24 October 2005 at 9:37am
Nice choice of pic Point

-------------

Date Posted: 24 October 2005 at 11:07am
Lol Thank You 

Date Posted: 24 October 2005 at 1:55pm
Arkanes vote is disallowed

and the battle is no longer for the Title as its already on the line else where

2-0 to orion

-------------

Date Posted: 24 October 2005 at 2:01pm

If you are talkin about the Unforgiven battle then technically that battle isnt for the title...it was gona be but mine and Illas battle was up so it couldnt be when it was set, so they cancelled it...i dont think you can say "its not for the title, oh wait yeh it is"...its like me settin a battle up with point blank, then i win the title off illa then point sayin "oh this battle is for the title", fuck that, plus everyone knows this is a battle that should decide the title anyway...its like 1-0 Orion, could go either way, i havent made my mind up yet so I havent voted, but if its due to the Unforgiven battle i think thats wrong

If its not then my bad, Scot-tizzle

-------------

Date Posted: 24 October 2005 at 2:03pm
It is for the title.. As far as im concerned

-------------

www.myspace.com/illsta

Date Posted: 24 October 2005 at 2:18pm
Yeah... I actually pointed it out to Scotty, the Unforgiven thing, 'cuz I thought it was... I didn't know the knowledge u just laid down in this thread tho Ice... so does that make this for the title then? Either way, votes would be nice

-------------
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Date Posted: 24 October 2005 at 4:01pm
if theres no title matchs currently takin place - then yes, its back onto bein a title match

if there is a title match - no, this will not be for the title

i was told to remove the "Title match" part of the subject, thats all

i agree with IceC though, if Un was canceled then it shouldnt be turned back to a title match - so if thats all thats stopping it, it'll go back to bein a title match

once we establish the above - i'll remove the crap from this thread

-------------

Date Posted: 24 October 2005 at 5:28pm
Yea... that makes this title then

-------------
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Posted By: Intrinsic
Date Posted: 24 October 2005 at 5:40pm

yo, tight battle...lemme break this down

Orion First

Robbin' this bitch to demolish him quick
"Can't stop the shine" (why?) 'cuz ya crew loves to polish ya dick
Didn't like "Cant Stop The Shine" Think you could have connected that to the previous line...but good D/R punch , decent multi..so so as an opener...3.5/5

Only fakes back you, so soon you'll die in a hurry
This racist hates Asians (why's that?) 'cuz he was fired from Curry's!

didn't like the fakes back you so you'll die in a hurry connection..poor filler...good personal punch tho coulda done better with setup..3/5 (6.5/10)

Defiant I'm ugly, but I'll leave ya rep in wrecks kid
What type-a player goes online for girls an' gets rejected?! (truth)

I like how u continued the rhyme here, type-a was decent..personal so punch was effective...4/5(10.5/15)

An' check this, even my girl got ya clowned
If I'M ugly you MUST be worse 'cuz she SHOT YA DOWN! (ahahahaha)

This line was killer, the lead in was concived earlier in the verse, hard hitting bar...Leave out the (ahahaha shit) your gud enuf to not put rookie shit in there...5/5 (15.5/20)

You recycle punchlines and STILL take days to show an' get dropped
You constantly shook, so you like soda when you you blow off the top (WHAT!)

liked this bar aswell, again personal...good imagry and connection with the soda...coulda been a lil harder.. 4/5 (19.5/25)

This cock fronts so much he should be an actor
Hits so hard I'm bound to Mark Anthony like Cleopatra

Rhyme scheme kinda weak here, but good creativity and name play 4/5 (23.5/30)

I'm about to own this rookie
Most ya wins should be in No Man's Land, 'cuz you a bitch an' ya opponent's pussy (get it)

I get it, weak setup....flow was off here...creative punch...3/5
26.5/35

Ya title defenses were free wins, and only luck beat Ice
How you gonna claim you a rapper's rapper when you ducked Nee k...twice?!

good personal, simple to the point nothing special...3.5/5(30/40)

Wack from battles to tracks, mangle this cat when beef starts
Talk about STEAL BARS but never mentioned TEETH MARKS (OWNED)

tight...nice flow...good word play...SOLID..drop your own commentary though its gay 5/5 (35/45)

I gotta settle the score after you pulled shit for ya titles
Don't even front faggot I got cats admittin' they ryde you!!!

decent, another d/r comment, not as clean as the first but a good personal so 3.5/5 (38.5/50)

Admittin' they vote wrong (Yup) I rip through ya soul dude
The only shit you've had on lock was threads that dissed an' exposed you!

conept continued from previous bar, coulda been punched better or setup..somethin was off here this coulda been fire but it fell short... 3/5 (41.5/55)

Powertrippin' mod no more but still wit' wack scriptures
You getcha way 'cuz Scotty loves you, he prefers the black bitches

I woulda liked to see a better closer and opener overall...seem's like u peaked somewhere in the middle...had some fire lines this was a gud personal I guess at the end but basically ur just calling him a bitch right? Think you coulda been more creative here

3.5 for the personal

45/60 for Orion

Now For Illa

Puttin' the record Striaght, ya personals aint safe
If ya girl rejected me, why 'I' got pics of her face?
(yuuup holla if u want em)

this shyt had me laughing, it's the kinda opener that makes u wanna read more...puts O's verse into doubt and draws interest to illa's. defenatly the better opener of the battle (4.5/5)

He takes a taste, then I explode he surrenders
I put 'JUAN' in an episode, but he too soft To "Contender"(haha)

kept flow well, but i didn't see this as a solid bar, not as funny as u found it...seemed like some played out ish to me contender, hitch all that type of shit is old.. 3/5 (7.5/10)

Exposed who? check last week.. The evidence exposed you
Ill never be behind his BARS, SO now he goes to LAW school
(Owned)

your comments are worse than his, the law school is a GOOD concept but it doesen't conect well the way you used it...the personal in the setup was good but u already used a bar to say that...shouldn't have carried into another..3.5/5 (11/15)

Ull fall too, See him shiver from the savage
Ur only 'Masterplan' that worked, is Jehu's thread for Gay Marriage (HA)

This was creative, rhyming coulda been better with marriage but it was funny..goiod punch 4/5 (15/20)

Vote Perswasion, Im racist to asian.. WHY?
This bitch lies cus My EX, MY friend an Uncle are THAI? (fake shit)

STOP WITH THE COMMENTS, fake shit? daym that needed to be cleared up...especially after you wasted a whole bar defending his punch...shoulda used this to punch him rather than block

2/5 (17/25)

I ducked Neek twice, yet another personal is dead
U goof..Show La the TRUTH like a fuckin' callout thread

This is the pitfall of going second, instead of spitting about all his personals you shoulda used 1 bar to encompass all of them and make him into a liar...they way you did it, it makes me remember his personals...  2.5/5  (19.5/30)

Undisputed Champ, fag should brush my shoulders off
I kno ill win when they see how WACK that Soda shit was (is he foreal?)

sigh...where's your verse? or am I gonna keep hearing a weak comback to a better bar...uncreative poor flipping...2/5 (21.5/35)

Hardcore artist, I ate u AND im still hungry
Even da Yanks kno u come from the poshest part of my country
(faggot)

This was a good bar, decent punch why not use more bars like this???
3.5/5 (25/40)

Ya 'cool' usually.. then we battle an u lose it
What kinda challenger are u?? U tell me u like my music (huh)

Wayy to basic, seems like you lost all your steam...so/so personal but not close to anything special 2.5/5 (27.5/45)

I koed u months ago, Now the Title im Holdin'
See this bitch even LIES in his Signature Slogan (u hav lost?)

Okay check it, this and one more bar about him lying is all you needed, signature slogan is wayy creative I liked this alot 4.5/5 (32/50)

Homo off the NET.. when im makin' the noise
Cus U said U blaze 'Relationships'..  In ya Dorm wid yo boys

blah...poor follow up to a good bar.. 2/5 (34/50)

Im a biter? No ill jus break ur neck
U tryna cover up why every1 thought u was TEC (BITCH)

I'm sure this was a personal, maybe an alias or something so 3.5/5

37.5/55 Final Score - ILLA

45/60 Final Score for Orion

Bar by Bar Orion was simply better, and when I really broke down ILLA's verse it wasn't nearly impressive....Orion Had the Best two bars of the battle, was more creative...but STOP the comment's after your bars...i mean why the fuck even do that? Orion was more tactfull about it but none the less, why do you need to constantly rep your verse? Ya'll are both good enuf to leave that shit out...

Good Battle To Both.. Props

Orion Gets My Vote

-Intrinsic-

Date Posted: 24 October 2005 at 6:18pm
neps vote is removed

2-0 to orion

vote away

-------------

Date Posted: 25 October 2005 at 1:19pm
Close this battle i didnt want it re-opening... its done

-------------

www.myspace.com/illsta

Posted By: hanGing
Date Posted: 25 October 2005 at 1:45pm
senor .. youre a faggot..

I;ve been juggling these verse for the last few days.. so here it is..

Orion - a coherent, flowing, and pretty brutal verse.. every punch had a nice build up - with some very nice personal stuff in there. .. line after line.

Illa - Again you hit most lines - some nice stuff again - did feel like an LA history lesson at times - Didnt feel you hit quite as hard.. and for me the vocab was a bit more basic.

So ...

Vote

Orion.

-------------
"Sicker Than Thou"

Date Posted: 25 October 2005 at 1:47pm
KO to orion

closed

-------------

Print Page | Close Window