Forum Name: Monthly Awards
Forum Description: Nomination and voting for the monthly awards
URL: http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7222
Printed Date: 20 April 2024 at 5:26pm

Topic: MC of the Month - October 05
Posted By: -Orion-
Subject: MC of the Month - October 05
Date Posted: 02 November 2005 at 9:15pm

Well last month was a lost month... The poll wasn't even done right and only three votes were cast and they were all for three different people... so that month is void... This month shit's been poppin' off, Suspects new kids on the block, then ELITE's turn, all the while the whole Renegade happened, the Dynasty broke up... Text title changed hands, open mic been a lil less active but the fields have been poppin' so yeah... good shit

PREVIOUS WINNERS

April 04: -Orion-
May 04: Abstrakt
June 04: King Jehu
July 04: Señor Perfecto
August 04: IceC/King Jehu
September 04: Frank White/20theTruth
October 04: -Orion-
November 04: Stalin
December 04: Game

January 05: Bolo
February 05: 2smooth
March 05: -Orion-/Cuttin P
April 05: King Jehu
May 05: King Jehu
June 05: Nepenthes
July 05: Point Blank
August 05: Quick Witted
September 05: IceC

RULES

"Best MC" doesn't mean the best overall. These are people MCs OF THE MONTH remember, and their inclusion could be for improvement, consistency, a winning streak, tournament win, activity, winning hard battles, etc.

• Any votes not backed up with an explanation post in the thread will not count in the final result of the poll
  • You can't vote for yourself
  • No bitching, if so you just ruin your chances at gettin' included

Peace.

-------------
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Replies:
Date Posted: 02 November 2005 at 9:23pm

I'ma vote Point... battled a lot and did drop some nice shit but to me wasn't really challenging himself besides battling me... And while it was good to see him drop some high quality stuff just to continue elevatin' where perhaps others woulda done bare minimum (vs MC Mackie) he didn't do that enough, and even when battling me I'ma be honest, I kinda expected better... but even so that's the only way I can vote in my eyes as he did put out so much more than everyone else and it's not like any of it was "bad" either, just "not great"... Nep's been doing his thing on the battle scene and dropped that one hot Open Mic, Jehu's had some Open Mics... No one else is an eligible contender - out of the choices I have to vote from it has to be Point

PB it is

-------------
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Posted By: King Jehu
Date Posted: 03 November 2005 at 11:12am
I said this a week and a half ago when you dropped for 3 battles in one day and had all them open mics at the begining of the month. This was your month, fucka... But like I said.. you're not gonna win.

-------------
Insert something rappy here

Posted By: BRIGGZY
Date Posted: 03 November 2005 at 11:16am

i think i shudda been atleast a nominee with the tourny lol..

but my vote is PB...Hes battled alot lately n made his self a known name on the board

props

-------------
..Gingerfication Album - coming 2011..
www.facebook.com/briggzyuk

Posted By: Senor Perfecto
Date Posted: 03 November 2005 at 6:09pm

¡Hola...!

Even prior to consideration of any award... one notable Member has stood out amidst the recent drama of LA...  Having shown signs of consistent elevation through open mics and battles... he deserves the respect of LA and epitomises why we are here...

Vote: Boint Plank...

Adios...

-------------
http://Soundclick.com/SenorPerfecto" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Cuba
Date Posted: 03 November 2005 at 6:33pm
I'm inclined to agree...Orion has had a good month in terms of activity but he seems to have lacked that usual fire in some of his verses, brought a shit load to the table at the start of the month but that was written prior to his return anyway...where Point Blank has been everything the rules state:

RULES

"Best MC" doesn't mean the best overall. These are people MCs OF THE MONTH remember, and their inclusion could be for improvement, consistency, a winning streak, tournament win, activity, winning hard battles, etc.

Orion probably was the best overall, but Point has dropped that inconsistancy from his verses and showed real signs of becomin the best on the site...Has a winning streak to rival the best on here (Full of W's, u cant get better than that)

Plus he probably has voted more battles than Orion as well, as well as encouraging activity thru a new weekly collab...

Vote - Point Blank for being the best overall emcee this month, period

-------------

Date Posted: 03 November 2005 at 8:02pm
Told you...

-------------

Date Posted: 03 November 2005 at 8:09pm
Well if the people who thought Orion deserved to win this month dont vote then its inevitable that he will lose

And Orion could always use Ghost to kick things off  J/P!!

-------------

Date Posted: 03 November 2005 at 10:02pm

First off: last month's poll is invalid 'cuz it was run by an invalid. He didn't put the right amount of choices even if he did put "other", it attracted three votes, all for three different people...

As usual dickface failed to make it clear if he was being serious or not in his vote, so if he wasn't then fine, you and him could share it, but if he was then a tie between three ain't happening, hell a tie between two shouldn't even happen but it did on a few months where there was controversy over votes or I was just too busy to monitor them - 'cuz in all situations if it's tied I look to get people to vote so we can have a winner...

Either way I'm not gonna let him disclose (or acknowledge any disclosure he chooses to make) the validity of his vote last month as that's just once again conceding and letting him clown around and take no one seriously then get away with it... Yet bitch and moan when he gets disrespected and then start to say "I take this seriously enough to..." and such other hypocritical pseudo-intellectual cryptic meaningless and straight false bullshit... I don't have time for it... Never have, never will... Senor you got a problem you can either grip those little balls and try and flip me in the "Y'all Is Fucked Up..." thread after I killed you and all the bullshit you spout in your verses, or you can call me out, option number three is to shut the fuck up... Other people might buy your shit but that's 'cuz they're stupid... I called you out on all the shit you talk in a PM and you were too fuckin' gutless to respond to it... a Private Message... on a website... and you couldn't respond to it... or maybe you plan to, you're still doing research for http://www.iwillfuckyouup.com - colourful links to put in... whatever. Fuck you

Originally posted by King Jehu King Jehu wrote:

Told you...

Thass why I shouldn't have even said what I did...just drew more attention to it, mistake on my part...edited out now

And I shall not address any of the comments made which were to or about me in this thread, 'cuz it would be futile and there's no means to an end for reasons which shall main undisclosed to spare drama

Continue votin'

peace

-------------
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Date Posted: 04 November 2005 at 4:56am
I think it was pretty obvious "dickface" wasnt bein serious, u gotta explain the vote anyway and "being TeC" isnt a valid reason

And he did put "Other" on the poll, which is actually something that you have failed to do this month unless my eyes deceive me, does that make this month invalid too? And too be fair, there has been 3 ties before, it doesnt matter whether or not the poll was active, if there is a tie there is a tie, so what...you cant just not pick a winner because the poll was wack, plus thats not in the rules, maybe you should consider puttin in a "poll invalid if less than 5votes cast in total" or something, i duno...but u shudnt base it on somethin that doesnt seem right...its like me throwin votes I dont agree with that r explained because I dont agree with who they voted for, but fuck it, i cud jus edit your post and put mine and Senor's names down but I cant be bothered, jus seems a pointless thing to diss Demonic on when its not his fault someone voted...I really dont get how his poll was much different from yours apart from he didnt have that many names on and he didnt do his quick little synopsis at the start of the post (not that i think anyone pays attention to that anyway)

vote = orion

-------------

Posted By: Scotty32
Date Posted: 04 November 2005 at 5:12am
i'll edit it then IceC 

no need to have ago at me cose i dont understand rap as much as you orion,
but i fail to see how last month was invalid... you wasnt here, demonic was kind enuf to do it for me, he did his best - did he fail to put the minimum number of renegades in it? is that way it was invalid?

you started this when you was a mod, but continued after steppin down
am greatful for that, but you cant go runnin it biasly, try and be more fair, and if your not around, i'll found someone else to continue it, and if its not up to your standards, tuff, it still stands (unless i get XX to do it an he balls it up )

if you'd like to give me a nice simple answer to why last month was invalid, then i'll be waiting on MSN for ya answer

anyway, can we go back to the votes?

-------------
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA

Date Posted: 04 November 2005 at 9:24am

Originally posted by IceC IceC wrote:

I think it was pretty obvious "dickface" wasnt bein serious, u gotta explain the vote anyway and "being TeC" isnt a valid reason

You don't really need to explain anything, I mean sure it'd be nice, and if your explanation is clearly "incorrect" reasoning to what the poll's about, then fine, but to me that post was Senor just being Senor, and there's no way of telling whether he's being serious or not, and I'm not gonna give him no benefit of doubt now to clarify what he meant just because we "need to know"... I'm tired of him screwin' people around, I could give a fuck if it's anyone else but if he's doin' it in somethin' I'm involved in then I'm not puttin' up with it

And he did put "Other" on the poll, which is actually something that you have failed to do this month unless my eyes deceive me, does that make this month invalid too?

If you'll notice "Other" is actually only put as a last-ditch thing if there aren't enough options to fill out 10... Usually the choices are made from the nominations... Call it a convention, and like it or not, conventions are practical

And too be fair, there has been 3 ties before, it doesnt matter whether or not the poll was active, if there is a tie there is a tie, so what...you cant just not pick a winner because the poll was wack, plus thats not in the rules, maybe you should consider puttin in a "poll invalid if less than 5votes cast in total" or something, i duno...

Yeah, ties before, they were accidental, you need to read posts I make before replying to them, as I already said that... So I'm tryna avoid repeatin' accidents... That's a logical thing to do, right?

You're right, I do need to amend it, and I will next month, I'm gonna make sure I have a shit month this month so I don't stand a chance of making the poll, 'cuz God forbid I get accused of fixing it for myself... but yeah, a change will be made... 3 ties before 3 mistakes before, that simple, I don't want ties, again, a convention, but this was my idea and I started it and I don't want ties... Clearly I'm gonna have to put more effort into this and state more written rules 'cuz every time I do something you an' Scotty are swingin' off my helmet for dear life these days, so I will, I'll make the list of rules more expansive next month and watch no one read them, but hey at least I'll have somewhere to direct them, so it's all good. A change for the better, in the long-term, seeing as no one trusts me enough on this site to believe what I do is for the best interest of the site, they think I do it for the best interest of me... Like fuck, if I wanted to do shit for the best interest of me I'd do it so fuckin' well I wouldn't sit here writin' posts complainin' about you bitches

its like me throwin votes I dont agree with that r explained because I dont agree with who they voted for,

No, it's not... How is it like that? There were three votes... I didn't "throw" any of them, I threw the poll... Why? There were only like 6 names put down, he fucked the post itself up (fixable by a mod tho), he probly did no check beforehand and just drew the names outta his imaginary hat, he didn't get ANYONE to vote on it, so it sat there, dead, again yea, "at least 5 votes" is somethin' I would consider a convention off the poll... It'd be like closin' a battle @ 1-1 or 2-1 just 'cuz you could... My first instinct was to continue the poll this month for Sept, but everyone's votes would be guesses, no one remembers back that far now, and if I were to "remind" them by goin' back myself and summarisin' a load of members, no doubt, if there is a chance Renegades happen to be people who did well, and I point that out, I'll be accused of bias... that aside it's a lot of work for what reward? If you do what you do right, no one notices it... that's fact and u kno it

but fuck it, i cud jus edit your post and put mine and Senor's names down but I cant be bothered,

Is this your thing now? To tell me what you could do every time u have a disagreement with me? Listen, I know what you can do, and no one else is even reading this argument, hell anyone who might be knows what you can do, you don't need to remind us

And I wasn't dissin' Demonic, it coulda been anyone

Scotty:

lol @ the Renegades comment... I know u were jokin' but please, stop it... It would be nice if the joke had some substance to it, but I only put 2 Renegades in this thing here... and I don't know how many D put in last month's, irrelevant to me...

I started this before I was a mod

Glad to know you are grateful, that is appreciated, thanks <-- serious

I'm not bein' biased, I've explained why it was "invalid", above, to IceC

As for "if it's not up to your standards, tough" <<< this is all I wanted to hear... OK... I laugh at the fact it came from Scotty, the one who always claims he doesn't know how to say what he wants to say... but that's it... I wasn't here, the show had to go on... if a cockhead cocked it up then that just is what it is... You wanna argue with me, argue with me on that basis, don't try and validify the poll just 'cuz I don't have all 1000 rules written out... some of them go without sayin'... So now I'm back I wanna try and nullify last month... it was just the easiest option, I explained the alternatives and they woulda taken a lot of effort

My verdict is, tho, that the award actually goes to IceC solely

If you wanna go by the "rules" and "explanations" the vote for Senor Perfecto wasn't really explained properly, that guy's been registered since July - and active for how much of that time who knows - that was a poll for September - so you want clampin' down on votes you get clampin' down on votes - the one for Senor is thrown, too vague

IceC is MC of September, edited accordingly

-------------
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Posted By: Demonic
Date Posted: 04 November 2005 at 10:18am
it 'll prolly be orion or point blank for this month, both battleing and both droppin open mics, but as u know ima go with point blank becuase he isnt a dick.

vote pb well done

-------------

Date Posted: 04 November 2005 at 12:45pm
Well yeah u do have to explain Orion coz otherwise u shudnt have to post in the thread and state ya vote coz every1 only gets 1 vote...I cant be bothered readin the rest of ya essay either, im too tired to get into an argument with mr. devil's advocate

-------------

Date Posted: 04 November 2005 at 2:12pm
Errrrrrrrrm, ok Onion but the crack pipe down a second...I only sayin that if its your so-called rule that ties shouldnt happen then you should say there cant be a tie, you shouldnt just shouldnt say "ties are unacceptable...therefore this doesnt count", im just tryin to make it consistant, im not tellin you to put a whole bunch of new rules in im sayin that if you think that is the way it should be run then you can do that in future, its like the government passin a law sayin "the maximum speed limit is 60mph" then goin and chargin every1 that drove 70mph before

And lol @ accusin me of throwin my 'power' about, thats the exact opposite of what im tryin to do...im jus tryna say that im not tryna be a dick and pick on you for nothin, if i wanted to do that i have the capability to do so, i.e. I dont have to debate whether you need a new rule or not or whether you think that is the right way to do things I can just come in the thread and say "No Orion, this is how it is...post edited", thats not my intention or my wish I think you do a good job on this and I think your a good member of the site so Im tryna show you the respect you deserve and ask you about how shit is done (maybe should have done it over PM, oh well, hingsight is 20-20)

I never accused you of bias, dont associate that with me...I realise that was probably jus a general statement but Im not being biased...you can look at your battle with Intrinsic to no that im not, i told you both 2 stfu and upheld the votes even tho Intrin obviously didnt like them

And finally...YAY IM EMCEE OF THE MONTH!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 04 November 2005 at 7:02pm

Originally posted by Demonic Demonic wrote:

it 'll prolly be orion or point blank for this month, both battleing and both droppin open mics, but as u know ima go with point blank becuase he isnt a dick.

vote pb well done

Clearly hatin'...not even makin' a secret of it...but ya vote stands... 'Cuz why should I sink to y'alls level, this is what u wanna do then this is what u can do... Congratulations

Nothin' further to add

Continue votin'

-------------
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Posted By: Junior Shade
Date Posted: 06 November 2005 at 5:04pm

Damn all this Politics, Just get on for Once ..... Geeeeeez ..

Vote : PB same reason's as everyone else .. Showing alot of Promise and he's Very Versatile .. Props ..

-------------

Date Posted: 06 November 2005 at 5:15pm
i change my vote to point blank cause he has more votes

-------------

Date Posted: 06 November 2005 at 5:19pm

Well your Very Sad then .. Otherwise Two Word's of Advise for you -

Grow Up

-------------

Date Posted: 06 November 2005 at 6:27pm
Well, I do think it doesn't matter what happens in a month. In order to win, you have to be better than you were last month and more active than anyone else. Voting a lot makes you a better MC as well. Posting a lot of good open mics doesn't matter unless they're all better than anything else you've done. My post simply made fun of the fact that this poll is bullshit, and partly, orion's at fault for that "best MC doesn't mean best overall" shit, cause that defeats the purpose of the poll.

Being fair to the franks and point blanks is one thing, but when someone wins the title and posts a shitload of real hot open mics (at a higher level than anything point blank wrote in that time) and battles like 5 times against good battlers and wins all of those and still loses, it's obvious that the voting is retarded.

Aside from that, Orion usually posts first and people are too lazy to think or look back at what really happened in the month, so they go with whatever the first few people say. I'm not saying everyone does, but this poll is usually decided by the first 3 votes the vast majority of the time... might as well close this already.

Juniortec, If you whink I need to grow up cause of my comment, you can eat my shit twice, faggot.

-------------

Posted By: Senor Perfecto
Date Posted: 06 November 2005 at 6:36pm

I change my vote to Junior Shade for being Tec...

Adios...

-------------
http://Soundclick.com/SenorPerfecto" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 06 November 2005 at 7:51pm

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 6:41am
Originally posted by Jehu Jehu wrote:

Being fair to the franks and point blanks is one thing, but when someone wins the title and posts a shitload of real hot open mics (at a higher level than anything point blank wrote in that time) and battles like 5 times against good battlers and wins all of those and still loses, it's obvious that the voting is retarded.

thats exactly wot orion means by "not the best all round" as, if that was the case we might aswell just give it to the person top of the rankings, meaning we dont need this poll

i think its a good idea to have this for the reason its here

to award people who elevate - no offense to orion, but its pointless giving it to him every month if he posts stuff better than anyone else, as thats defeating the point of this poll, i believe it SHOULD be for people who have done better than last month, shown elevation, not sumone whos good, so can post a hot verse with out even breakin into a sweat... thats just pointless

oviously i dont know about rap an shit so my opinion gets ignored, but i feel its a tad unfair just to give it to orion for just postin stuff that comes easily to him, when sumone like point might have elevated a lot and posted sum good stuff for his level

if we change it to your way, we might aswell just give it to orion every month i'll close this poll then shall i? and give orion the title for Oct/Nov/Dec - hell why not whole of 06 too

(PS: am not sayin you cant vote for orion, if you believe he deserves it, vote for him, but let others choose who they feel deserve it, instead of trying to sway the vote.
in a perfect world people would ALL vote or who they felt deserves there vote most, though its not a perfect world, dickridin happens, hate votin happens, and votes like you mention, where they cant be arsed votin, so choose who everyone else did)

-------------
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA

Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 9:26am

Originally posted by King Jehu King Jehu wrote:

Juniortec

Ouch! that One really Hurt ..  .. But it kind'a Proves what'a Fool you are Thinking im someone else when im Not ..

Get your Fact's Straight ..

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Señor Perfecto Señor Perfecto wrote:

I change my vote to Junior Shade for being Tec...

Adios...

Congrat's on being Wrong Again ....

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 9:36am
See, scotty, you don't get it. Orion doesn't always post shit like this. He posted more than anyone else this month, period. Add to that the fact that is was real good shit. No one just wins because they have better rankings. No one had a problem with giving votes to Frank, quick witted and Point when they deserved it. People might say Orion wrote most of those open mics the month before, but Orion had to share an 'MC of the month' with Cuttin P, who was posting shit that was years old. And if this is not for MC of the month, then it should be renamed to most inproved of the month or most active.

And about the stuff that comes easily to him, rap and writing complex lyrical shit or just writing coherent lines that make perfect sense, flow well and still rhyme a lot is not easy. If someone says "this rap shit is easy" they're lying or they suck.

I'm not saying he should win cause he dropped a classic. I'm saying he should win cause he dropped A LOT of shit, and won A LOT of battles against good people and still kept it at a high level lyrically, and I'm sorry, anyone who actually read open mics (most people don't read open mics anyway) and saw the battles (voting is rare now) and still thinks PB had a better month is retarded.

and for the only part of the post people will ay attention to:

And Junior, lighten the fuck up or let it go. Do you realize no one would still be calling you that if you would've shut the fuck up and let it go? Your whining about being called that is suspect, cause yeah, it's might be wrong, but it's not gonna stop for a while, so just learn to take it like Nox did, cause he was made fun of all the time, he just let it go and before he left, no one was bothering him. it'll stop unless you want it to, and sadly, the only way to make it stop is by shutting up.

-------------

Posted By: Point Blank
Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 10:41am
Jehu Im Guessing You Dont Like Me.

Posted By: ILLSTARRR
Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 11:51am

-------------

www.myspace.com/illsta

Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 12:15pm
Nobody likes u, I only let u in the crew coz i hate TeC (whoever he is ) and wanted to see his Usually Suspect Midland Empire collapse

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 12:28pm

I Led Usual Suspects, Not TeC ..  ..

And i just did'nt Feel like Running'a Crew cus im Short on Time these Day's .. So i Finished it we did'nt 'Collapse' plus i'd already Decided to Close the Crew before PB left ..................  ..

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 12:29pm
That was the joke

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 12:30pm

Yes.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 12:37pm

lmfao...

I see what Scotty's sayin', and the idea behind it WAS that it wouldn't go to O, ILLA, Jehu, Ice, etc every month...but...it's whoever did best that month... Best combines different things, but end of the day, quality is essential and the main thing to consider, which is why I think Quick Witted winning it was retarded, he posted like 50 verses in a month but like, maybe 2 of them were good, only 1 I can remember for sure...

So it's not like it'd go to one of the Vets every month, it wouldn't, 'cuz there are some months where Vets haven't even made the poll, they've been inactive, or just haven't been posting shit...

Yes, if a Vet is very active there's a good chance he'll be included, but even so they aren't guaranteed to win it 'cuz there are people like Game, Junior, PB, Briggzy, 20, Frank, etc who get active and post shit...

So, with regards to this situation... The only reason people, or just J at the moment it seems, are insistant about this month and my winning it is, sure PB may have battled loads, won them, and posted a few open mics, but October was the best month I've ever had on here... Not to say I posted all my best shit last month, but that's the most amount of quality I've posted in a month... Yeah everyone likes what they like so they may not agree but anyone in their right mind knows it's right up there as one of my best months...if u were to break it down like that anyway... I dunno how else to put it to you... That's all it is... So no, PB, Jehu has nothin' against you, he's just one of the only people who's recognising the above fact... Why aren't the others? Either they ain't like the fact they were victims of some of the disses I dropped, or they just look at this as something more of a "most improved" or "most active" poll when it isn't... It's a BEST poll, simple and plain

End of the day tho, amidst all the talk I put up with about bein' ridden, people have their opinions and I don't expect them to change them, this month is goin' to Point Blank, clearly, votes are still open, but I don't think anyone's catchin' him now, so congrats to him, and let's end tha debate here

peace

-------------
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 12:40pm
Amen ..

-------------

Posted By: Point Blank
Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 12:51pm
Orion Gets My Vote For This Month, He Started THe Month Nicely With Disses To The Dynasty If I Remember Correctly, And Then Kept Battlin People, Very Consistent In Open Mic And Posting Regularly, So He Gets My Vote.

Posted By: dalinquent
Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 8:20pm

I wonder, how did i make the cut if no one ever reads my shit.  thats kinda funny.  Anyways i vote O cause from what i read this month he been all around killing everybody. The only other canidate was PB and of course he dont get the vote.

Vote: Orion

-------------

Date Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:57am

I read ya shit, that's how u made the cut... Don't get discouraged 'cuz you slept on, happens to a lot of the talent here... I think one reason why it happens to u is 'cuz of how u came at people when u first joined an' the arguments u got involved in, but you've dropped all that now, keep up the way u goin' and expect to be on this a whole lot more

peace

-------------
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Date Posted: 08 November 2005 at 12:03pm

Dalin prolly wudda came 4th for me, PB, Orion, Illa then him

-------------

Posted By: ILLSTARRR
Date Posted: 09 November 2005 at 2:14pm
Ok.. Orion simple he beat me
Peace

-------------

www.myspace.com/illsta

Posted By: frank white
Date Posted: 09 November 2005 at 2:26pm
it was close this month between ice point and orion but orion just gets it for me slightly strong month both battle and open mic wise.

-------------
the punching machine

bad boy 4 life biggie smalls was the illest

Posted By: NepentheZ
Date Posted: 09 November 2005 at 2:26pm

Orion.

The quality AND quantity of his battles were the thing that won it. PB was real close, because of all the stuff he dropped, but the Quality of Orions text was great... And his open mics that continually rolled out after all the renegade shit, they were hot.

So. ....

Orion GMV

-------------

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...

Date Posted: 09 November 2005 at 2:30pm

More votes people... I see this shit get viewed so many times every month by people who are in a position to vote but don't... and if they do vote up there ^^ they don't post with it... it's 6-6 right now, between me and Point, no one else has any votes... Demonic's was blatant hate (yeah, anyone who wants further evidence of his bitchitude, go read his vote, page 3 I think it's on) but I'm lettin' it count anyway, jus' to show u that u fuckin' haters are insignificant to me, plus if I took out a vote that wasn't for me people would go on some shit like I was after them or fixin' it, so u know

Vote

-------------
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Date Posted: 10 November 2005 at 9:55am
See what happens when u vote for who you think won

-------------

Date Posted: 01 December 2005 at 10:51am
-Orion- and Point Blank - joint wins

-------------

Print Page | Close Window