Print Page | Close Window

New to the Site

Printed From: Lyrical Assault
Category: Emcee Lounge
Forum Name: Audio Mic
Forum Description: Where you can link to your own music.
URL: http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7333
Printed Date: 19 April 2024 at 9:02pm

Topic: New to the Site
Posted By: AwkWordz
Subject: New to the Site
Date Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:19pm

http://www.soundclick.com/awkwordz - http://www.soundclick.com/awkwordz

wasup? i probably know a few of you.. anyways.. thought id drop my shit here for checkin out.. any feed appreciated.. cheers

Peace4Now

-------------
You See.. Heaven Isnt Some Place That We Go To When We Die.. Its That Split Second In Life Where You Actually Feel Alive

Replies:
Posted By: Demonic
Date Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:40pm
heardd shit ffrom u before think it was from briggzy, ny way ur pretty good u stayin round?

-------------

Posted By: I-kontinue
Date Posted: 19 November 2005 at 7:32pm
ha, u got skill...i had to get used to ya voice, but lyricallly, u kno what ur doin...u got a unique flow..peace

Posted By: 20theTruth
Date Posted: 20 November 2005 at 2:31am
u gotta flow

like game said, voice needs gettin' used to

but u got words
and altho uneek you're flow is smooth

stay up

and drop some heat

-------------
no more

Posted By: Louie
Date Posted: 20 November 2005 at 8:32am

tight kidda sum real shit u aint tryin to b sumthin you aint n dats gud, try doing more layers on your vocals giv it a bigger sound i'd add u to msn when i can

make sure you stick around , that 50 ways is tight big up to your producer

uk shizzle yep yep

wher u from man?

-------------
all my life ave been tryin to defy whats wrong and whats right, i jus hope now producing, can sequence my life.....

Posted By: BRIGGZY
Date Posted: 20 November 2005 at 8:40am

Awkizzle....U already know my feed on those tracks

50Ways is Sick lyrically

-------------
..Gingerfication Album - coming 2011..
www.facebook.com/briggzyuk

Posted By: -Orion-
Date Posted: 20 November 2005 at 8:26pm

Last time I heard u...everyone on S3 loved u... and I was like... na... 'Cuz well... ya voice was unbearably nasal and u punched in just about every fuckin' bar... So when I saw u had posted here... I ignored it, 'cuz I didn't wanna seem like a "hater"... but Briggz redirected me to u just now... so I thought fine, I've been asked now... and yea... um, surprised? No more nasal shit, not excessive anyway, ya voice sounds a lot better, mic quality must be playin' a part there tho... and yea, you don't punch in no more... good shit... 50 Ways btw, is what I'm listenin' to... You sound like Em... SSLP-era Em, if he was a Birmingham kid from the UK anyway... lol... But really I know a lot of white guys get called Eminem for the hell of it but u do genuinely have a resemblence and it's by no means a bad thing an' I ain't tryna say it's deliberate either... This track is nice, lyrically you're pretty good, sometimes tho I think u went too far with the rhymes in how u were spittin' it, and instead of soundin' hot it jus' sounded monotonous - rhythmic, but monotonous - and made u lose interest for brief periods... but yea... impressive track... hot shit, stay up, stay active, do ya thing

peace

-------------
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .

Posted By: AwkWordz
Date Posted: 21 November 2005 at 1:01pm

wasup.. thanks for the feed.. madly appreciated..

an yeah i agree about the 50 Ways track.. when i was writin it i thought it needed a change up.. i was coverin 2 bars with one line throughout.. why i didnt change it up i dont know.. but fuck it..

anywayz.. thanks again

Peace4Now

-------------
You See.. Heaven Isnt Some Place That We Go To When We Die.. Its That Split Second In Life Where You Actually Feel Alive

Print Page | Close Window