Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Projects Thread
    Posted: 26 March 2015 at 2:14am
This thread will be where we keep track of all of our projects for official release. This includes all member's projects and collaborative ones. I'll keep updating the list as and when things progress but please feel free to list the projects you're working on, I don't mean singles here, e're talking about EP's and longer.
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: eNtiTy

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 7:13pm
Got my EP dropping May1st and a surprise only me and SS know about...
Lets just say this is a good year for me music wise
T-Ripper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-2-0
Form: WLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote T-Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 7:19pm
Can't wait for the EP and of course, the surprise. Way to add to the curiosity, bro!
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 7:22pm
For sure @T-Ripper its gonna be a good one maybe we can do a track sometime soon
T-Ripper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote T-Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 7:37pm
That sounds cool, man!
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 10:24pm
cant wait for that EP B.
im currently working on a mixtape titles Searching For Myself
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 12:41am
What's and EP? Lol
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 12:46am
EP = extended play. It's like a single with a few tracks to support it

LP= Long play, that's an album or mixtape :)
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 1:39am
Yep and an LP can be an extended version of an already released EP, which is what eminem did. Shady Ep, then the LP. Looking forward to those projects red and h4ze. My tape Now or Never pt.2 is coming out some time near mid-late april. then I'll be taking a break to start work on my first EP.
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 2:17am
Dropping an ep this summer and the sequel to my debit mixtape around September
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 2:22am
I'm brainstorming for new project MERIDIAN
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 8:26am
That's what I'm fucking talking bout ! Finally some peeps that actually Bout the bIdness .. I'd like to start making my EP ASAP,,.. If y'all are down I already picked a beat tonight for my next track and it's sick we can start with that.. If you guys are willing because it will take a lot of time in the making because I need some work to do but taking my time would be good technique building .. Question ? Would you guys be able to mix my stuff to help with the Nazley ness of my voice because i can get it out of my voice but it's almost impossible to do completely because I was born a cleft pallet ( if u don't know what that is google ) so I can't help it .... On another note I would wanna call it

"Kaotic Flausin" .. Let me know
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 8:39am
With enough knowledge of proper equipment use, jus about anything can be achieved... however if your voice is naturally naselly, I wouldn't worry too much about it... so long as you can fix your delivery and enunciate properly, the mix will be cool... I think...
T-Ripper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote T-Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 1:52pm
Not sure about dropping a mixtape anytime this year as I don't have a fanbase as such, but I'll keep dropping audios to improve the aspects which I lack right now.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by AshleyKaos AshleyKaos wrote:

That's what I'm fucking talking bout ! Finally some peeps that actually Bout the bIdness .. I'd like to start making my EP ASAP,,.. If y'all are down I already picked a beat tonight for my next track and it's sick we can start with that.. If you guys are willing because it will take a lot of time in the making because I need some work to do but taking my time would be good technique building .. Question ? Would you guys be able to mix my stuff to help with the Nazley ness of my voice because i can get it out of my voice but it's almost impossible to do completely because I was born a cleft pallet ( if u don't know what that is google ) so I can't help it .... On another note I would wanna call it

"Kaotic Flausin" .. Let me know

Ashley, part of the "benefits" of this crew is that you don't have to do ANY mixing. I'm mixing EVERYBODY'S shit until you all learn to do it properly from the videos and guides I'ma make y'all. Beleie me when I say, I will make whatever you record on sound as good as it can sound. If you hear th ecollabo I did with Elite and Ransom, Elite's verse is recorded on some cheap ass gaming headset lol.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 6:57pm
I have a pretty important project to announce. It won't happen yet, but when things have calmed down for his family we're going to take part in/produce a charity album in honour of Sick-Witted. Chain will be heavily involved and will be organising with Sick's family as to what charity we will be supporting. I want everyone here to work their asses off if they'd like to be a part of this project. Let's make Sick proud, and give him a legacy on behalf on LA!
T-Ripper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote T-Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 8:49pm
I never got to know Sick but I'm willing to contribute in whatever way I can for this album. Great initiative!
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 1:05am
I don't know anything about sick but I want to be part of the project. I will do some research on him and find out as much as I can so i have a clear idea of who he was. And who knows, maybe one day he'll be found and we can do a welcome back for him
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 1:07am
ill deffo be a part of that
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 1:16am
Mission, you must have missed it, Sick passed away sadly. Bad news all around but as I say, in a month or two we'll build this positive energy to put back out there.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic