Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 9:40pm
Been hella tired after these crazy weeks.
I performed at my UNI and ill be uploading vids.
I was practicing on these two tracks lately and polished them up to the extent i could. Now I need to record a rough draft for SS to point out the things that needs changing/polishing. After that, ill record it on good equipment in a vocals booth on this friday/saturday.

Ps. Mission, get rid of that avi dude. Shit's taking forver.
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:12am
So i currently have my verse written for the beat that posted but i ak having issues with making them fit... I am trying every day to get some shit to you SS ..im just in a rut:/
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2015 at 12:32am
I'm getting back to working on my album, it's a little less than halfway done. titled "Coming of Age"

tracks finished include:

Bars in My Bedroom Freeverse
Real
The Kid
Broken Soul
Cold Nights
On the Mic

Tracks that need to be finished/re-recorded include:

The Dope Interlude (re-record)
Chase Away the Rain (2nd verse needs to be written, recorded, then mixed and it'll be done)
Losing My Mind (re-record, old track from last year I would like to have another go at)
Call Back (2nd verse needs to be written, both verses + hook need to be recorded then mixed and it'll be done)
Wake Up Call (Collab with H4ZE, writing on both sides has not begun, looking to start and finish after the solo tracks are complete)
The Skies Are Grey (Needs to be written, recorded, and mixed, and it'll be done)
Black Thoughts (1st verse needs to be completed, as well as hook + 2nd, recorded, mixed, and it'll be done)

The rest I am still unsure of at this point in time.

In total, I will be recording 15-20 tracks for this entire album, and narrowing them all down to 10 for the final cut.

Thanks guys.
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2015 at 12:55pm
Whats your email so i can send workand beat ss
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic