-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 1:47pm

Wow... lmfao... you think sayin' paragraph and shit will deter me from doin' it and therefore avoid the circumstance where you're proven wrong and made to look stupid? Hell no... if you talk shit, I'll call you on it, so let's go

1. Our battles were fine 'cuz whenever I battle crew it's in good nature... sure there may be the odd exceptional non-crew battle that went down with no bitchin', no need to take my point to the absolute literal to try and make a point

2. I don't wanna be famous for rap... if I wanted to be famous for rap... I'd try to push my rap, hell I'd try to record rap, I wouldn't be at university... so um, yeah

3. How is "real life" the only thing that matters when we're on the Internet and have never met in real life? "Real life" has nothing to do with it... And why make an assumption anyway? I can freestyle and battle, so you don't even KNOW, you're just tryna tough-talk me, threaten me about shit in person over the Internet that you can't prove... that's kinda sad

4. I haven't changed one bit... so why you mad? You mad 'cuz lately you've been PMin' me to check ya shit and I haven't responded? I've been reaaaal busy... so I'm sorry about that... or are you mad just 'cuz you outta the crew now? You know for a fact you're liable to disappear, so that's just circumstance... or is it somethin' else? 'Cuz I'll tell you what, I haven't changed since T.I era through to now... maybe you just mad 'cuz before you always fel like I was on your side so it was cool, and now you feel I've come at you, when in fact didn't, but seein' as you thought that you came all emotional at me...

5. I ain't a dickhead to everyone... check where it starts, they're a dickhead to me... e.g. here... I didn't do shit and listen to you poppin' off at me like I did something wrong... this is how it happens every single time... You can either go look for a time where this is untrue or you can accept it as the truth and drop it

Real simple

. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
ILLSTARRR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LA CHAMP aka Da General

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #2
Stats: 47-6-2
Form: WLWNLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 2:09pm