Insert something rappy here
Ryder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-6-0
Form: LWLWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 3:51pm

yo...this was a really hard battle to vote on...but i got it...

Phatal:

Your flow was great...it was really on point you know...beat was great too i was really feeling it...you had some hard hitting punches some which i really liked.you had nice personals too that i'd rate bout 8/10. the multies were really good too tho...the delivery was very good...and the overall enjoyment is bout 8.8/10

Illa:

i liked your beat aswel...i really liked your flow to that beat. your punches came hard aswel. your multies werent too much but they were aight...the personals were tight too...i was feeling on em...your delivery was on point...not much problems tho...the hook was aight...but is not too nice...but no problems wit it.my overall enjoyment is 9.0

Illa just stood out more than Phatals...this is no dickrydin at all man...i really liked both of y'all verses and much props to both of y'all for this...it was really hard to vote but for me i just have to say Illa took this by a fucking mm man...but its all good...well done y'all

Vote: Illa

Ryder...1

$orry Mom

I broke your heart to please my friendz

$orry Dad

For the same love of money i fell in love with crime
2$6
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 3:57pm
umm before i close this

id like Noxious, GhettoMike and Point Blank to explain there votes just a little better as all they did was categorys

4-1 to illa (unless the unexplained votes get explained)

Edited by Scotty_32
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Phatal View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 4:17pm
get this shit over, that's what i say
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 4:40pm
it was a hard decission to make
i dont wanna drag this out - but i think they could explain the vote a little better

but if i re-allow votes i dont want no one complaining
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
SiccSpitz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:08pm
Phatal:

Flow : 9/10...You Rode The Beat Perfectly
Punches : 7/10...Didnt Hear That Many, And The Ones I Did Hear Were A Bit Weak.
Creativity : 8/10...Alota Personals I Aint Heard Before About Illa, So They Were Pretty Nice.
Personals : 8.5/10...As I Said You Had Creative Personals.
Delivery : 9/10...Spat Well, No Mumbles Or Anything Lol, I Could Hear It Clearly.
Multies : 9/10...Clearly Outshined Illa With Your Multies, They Were Hot.
50.5/60

Illa

Flow : 9/10...As I Said To Phatal You Flowed On The Beat Perfect
Punches : 8/10...Your Punches Clearly Hit Harder Than Phatals
Creativity : 8/10...Really Hot Personals And Punches
Personals : 8.5/10...Personals Were Pretty Nice
Delivery : 8/10...There Were Several Words I Couldnt Understand.
Multies : 7/10...Werent Really Feeling Your Multies, And You Didnt Have That Many Anyway lol
48.5/60

Phatal Took This In My Eyes

Fair Vote

~1~

Exactly my vote^^^...Except i say Illas was 49.5...get at ya nigga...
SiccSpitz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:15pm
Explanations along with it...

Illa...I liked ya Flow a lil...Cbeat was nice...Punches were decent...ya multis were ok u coulda upped dem nigga forreal...Personals Were good...Overall Just Over Average verse...scale of 1-10????prolly 7-8....

Phatal...

Flow was nice...cbeat was good i juss like Illas a lil more...Punches were nice...Multis Nice...Personals???...ehhh...Juss enuff to cbeat Illas in my opinion...prolly 8.5 on da scale...and my fault fo dat post up dere^^^ nigga was lazy...ahhaha....

Anyway...In CATS...

Punches...Tie
Personals:Illa
Creativity:Phatal
Enjoyment:Phatal
Flow:Phatal....
Multis:Phatal
cbeat:illa....
Overall:Phatal...real nice niggaz dough keep it up
ILLSTARRR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LA CHAMP aka Da General

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #2
Stats: 47-6-2
Form: WLWNLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:28pm
LOL at me winning this then not winning it..

Okaaaaay

www.myspace.com/illsta
Belairesfinest View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 2-15-7
Form: NLNNLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:31pm

In  my opinion not only is this a close battle but it's fucking great by both emcee's they both came out with nice ass verses.. not in the same content either they both shared different strengths and weaknesses even through out the entire tourny..

Illa typical punches out did phatal especially Smoke in ya chest then ya average rosta lmfao the flow was good the quality sucks I hate your whispery voice lol.. You need to rap like a man not my sister..  besides that through out the tourny you've been quite strong..

Phatal the new dude has a wicked voice I love it.. he can flow awesome just no punches

Be scared of that you never goin compared to that hahahah you had a few lines like this that went onlonger.. Your punches aren't as strong as illa though and in the battles i've had I have complex multies whichj never do the trick.. You could be a  bomb if you uped your punches and went to gold mic to take on the Ja troyk and chin.. You'd do damage..

Personals illa stuck out stronger
Punches Illa like I said
Flow Phatal obvious
creativity mm they get a tie even through the tourny
I enjoyed phatals flow/ smoothness  better..
Over all Illa gets this for being strong the entire tournement and in this battle..

Vote Illa

Belair

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:37pm

^ You came back on LA just to post that huh? Get the fuck outta here you battle duckin no talent ugly acne infested motherfucker

. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
ILLSTARRR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LA CHAMP aka Da General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:45pm
Thats as Insane as people putting multi's over Punches

www.myspace.com/illsta
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:53pm
or hooks over punches...
or battle-singing over rap...
Insert something rappy here
ILLSTARRR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LA CHAMP aka Da General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:58pm
Wow really stop following me around

Fucking...

Psycho

www.myspace.com/illsta
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 7:31pm

OH OF COURSE!!! Orion posts so ILLA gotta follow it up... shiiiit... I only posted in here to cuss out that little faggot... it wasn't intended to be anything to do with you but naturally you had to make it that way, so fine, let's get things on the table shall we... remember you brought this on yaself:

When someone takes flow (<the most important category in rap), delivery, cadence, complexity, multis, emotion, presence, sound quality (I could name categories for days but it's irrelevant)... fuckin... "punches and humour" ain't gonna save you, especially as Phatal will punched (tho not that much) jus people are too ass stupid (lol, would u like me to name names of people who voted for you compared to people who voted for Phatal) to understand it... then that's a different story. No one's sayin multis should count over punches, that's stupid... but well, HALF of your track was a played out and off-key imitation of an already wack original hook with no punches or attack in it at all... yeah for half your time you used you weren't even attacking at all... jus singin n shit... quality not quantity? Right...

...I ain't even saying ya wack... I know Jehu says ya wack on numerous occasions but that ain't me... I don't think ya wack... let me get that straight... I ain't a hater, matter fact when I'm backin u up in an argument and bein real critical to other peeps u seem to find it ok then, then when I choose to argue against u suddenly I become a hater... right ok... Same with Nox I guess... he voted for u but that was ok right? But when he votes against u he's a hater... lol... you funny man

For Belair to come out of nowhere (and X-Ray, and Ryder) to vote for you then disappear is ridiculous, X-Ray and Ryder I'm somewhat cool with but when he did it that was the last straw... then there's Demonic who has never voted against you and was never gonna do so, and Noxious who regretted votin for you like 10 minutes after doin so, who knows maybe u were talkin to him while he voted or jus online at the same time and he didn't want the hassle... that leaves u a grand total of one vote... One!!!

So back to the story, Scotty sees how wack Nox's vote is so he gets rid of it (wow, a conscience), but that would give Phatal too much of an advantage so he has to chop TWO of his votes even tho BOTH of them had categories WITH explanation...wtf... you wanna cut votes like that then you gonna need to cut a whole lot more then man... get a clue before tryna call shit u don't understand, I mean that in the nicest way possible

And hey... You bit another line and people actin like it's nothing... one ban point? People get fuckin 5 ban points for bitin... so what if it's one line? So it's OK to steal supplies from an office as long as u do it little bit at a time? Fuck outta here. It was a bite, with proof... bite. 3 points at LEAST... And Jehu's shit get's locked on top of all that... lmfao, hahahaha... quick lock the thread where ILLA jus got exposed... man wtf... It was not a pointless thread, there were two disses in there not to mention the aforementioned exposure, haha

I ain't here to preach for Phatal... I told him of what would go down before shit even started and even named the voters (wow I can predict the future)... You want your win then you can keep it... after all that gives u the right to then parade around like u accomplished something and say "I slaughtered ur crew audio and text"... if you really believe that in your mind, then that's worrying lmfao... optimism and egoism to the point of delusion

In closing... if you're retarded don't even try to argue with me... shit I'm drunk and I'd still clown all you stupid motherfuckers and you know it's true. My advice to ya is to read then just not reply to my post at all... if u try to make a point I'll just have to refer you to somethin I've ALREADY SAID in this post 'cuz I guarantee you stupid fucks who try to defend this shit will be stupid fucks because well, you're stupid fucks...you will look stupid...so jus spare yaself the time and humiliation, an me the effort... ok? Thanks

Damn... whew, was that worth the effort when ILLA will still get his cock sucked for certain victory? Probably not. But this is what happens when u try and cheat ya way thru shit then act like it's all cosher... you get exposed. Viva Jack Daniels!!!

Oh yeah

and

no hate

*dies*

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
ILLSTARRR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LA CHAMP aka Da General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 7:51pm
*Dies too*

The only person whose gonna look stupid is U,  for takin' ages to type that out then Scotty gon delete it when he wakes up..

Why u guys even in this thread, should be voters an rappers no shit talk

*Signs Like Hell*

U kno deep down inside like every1 else i didnt bite that line

Jehu got sumthing against me so what?? he thinks he betta an he aint

I have no control over voters.. I can ask em to vote an thats that

Why cant i ask people to vote who arent in renegades or frontline cus hell thur isnt many who arent active

On the Real if Phatal gotta problem wid the votes scrap em i dont care.. but whose left to vote??

www.myspace.com/illsta
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 7:59pm

Scotty ain't gonna delete shit... that would go against his "no cover ups" policy... my post was part of an argument and contains a lot of shit in it... if he deletes that shit then he jus a hypocrite

from STOCKPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WHAT

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-2-0
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 9:06pm
Guess illa the Champ?
..Gingerfication Album - coming 2011..
www.facebook.com/briggzyuk
hanGing View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Not to be Fucked With.

Text Rank: #8
Stats: 30-10-6
Form: NNWLNL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:59am
Nothings going to get deleted ... But this is all bullshit..

I'm so tempted to ask for a NO CONTEST..

"Sicker Than Thou"

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 6:08am
normally i would delete it as am sure i did delete loads of pointless shit before AND ask that its votes only!

if you'd like i can move it to its own little thread

"...get a clue before tryna call shit u don't understand..."
looks like i aint the ownly hypocrit - you chatted so much shit about me in there

acctually i think it was point-blanks vote i noticed first - and looked thru at all the other votes and noticed ghetto-mike and noxious's

so i disallowed them all as i saw it they was just categories (so they explained the category so fuckin wot, isnt it customary to add a reason for voting for that person other than adding numbers to categorys??)

but in the renegades twisted and bitter minds its not me disallowing votes that aint explained, its me tryna help illa... which is funny as id of thought he'd keep quite as it was 5-3

but hay - 'am in love with the guy' so anything i do (even giving him points) is an ovious sign of dickridin

man theres to much for me to defend of my self

fuck it - since theres so much bullshit am gunna close it right here
(you cant say shit as even phatal wanted it closed)

not sure if to allow SiccSpitz as he came out of no-where, just like belaire (who i wondered wot happened to, i thought he was banned or sum shit)

i'll disallow belaires so its 4-2 and ama end it right here

illa wins as theres to much bitchin and moanin to continue and he has the highest mount of votes (and hopefully it'll tempt him into bed )
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic