Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ransom - Scripts/Elite diss
    Posted: 23 July 2014 at 3:17am
Had to rush this one.. ill re record it this weekend

1:Scriptz promo
2:the Murder
3: Ransom and lil scriptz ride
4: The funeral

ILLSCRIPTZ

Edited by Ransom - 23 July 2014 at 3:30am
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 3:19am
Tf you keep coming at me for? Lemme guess, cus I gave him some good feed on his diss to you? Smh, what y'all consider this so called "dick riding" lately is ridiculous, can't even give someone proper feed on their work without being blasted for it.
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 3:20am
Lol what is that picture, I'm headed to bed but I'll
Listen when I get up
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 3:23am
lmfao this was dope man. You killed them both. Really dope delivery, I liked the switch of the beats moving into different situations through out the track, that was really creative imo. Some great punches in here as well, flow was on point the whole way through. Really good shit.
Keep it up and stay blessed.
Peace. 
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 3:26am
thats you on the pic you fat fuck... and elite it is what it is.. might of jumped the gun a little... but no apologies.. dont take it personal just how i felt about what you had to say homie..

EMPIRE
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 3:27am
Haha dude! this was some next level shit...seriously man. Like I thought I humiliated some people with my mini skits...You took Barry to school bro. Brilliant writing to the stan beat man and this was overall amazing. Honestly I don't think either can come remotely close to touching this, just fire bro fucking fire. These kids learned the hard way don't play with the motha fucking fire.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 3:31am
Dude, idk WHERE in the world you got that picture of me "me". But in no way shape or form is that relatively close to what I look like. Lol you can find me on my Instagram at @sgc_11 ...to prove that isn't me. Also, now it makes sense you calling me sloppy and all that. LOL who gave you that misinformation
Ghul View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ghul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 3:42am
Just from a delivery standpoint, this is fucking awesome haha! You had some goo punches in there as well, good job riding the beat and nice diss 
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 3:45am
I thought you was going to bed scriptz lmao.. hard to sleep aint it.. I know thats you in that picture.. im not going on no damn instagram to see that belly hanging out im already having nightmares... dueces
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 4:02am
lmao it's real in the forums
Skep View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: LW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Skep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 4:08am
LMAO.... Ran.... You a fucking bully my dude.... I can tell you barely tried, hands down, I know your audio capability and I know you know mine, we know the deals and tricks of recording, either way, you barely trying was enough to BODY FUCKING BAG... The beat switch up was nice, the transition between them, the interludes were HILARIOUS.... Too good my dude, these text heads need'a take notez IMO... This was a properly constructed diss!!
KOTD Contender
Live Battle Artist
The True Audio Champ
Verbal Assassin
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 4:21am
Bonds - thanks for the feed homie... i figured id lay him in the coffin so I can move on with my LA carer lol 

Skep - thanks fam.. you know how we do man.. leave no doubts...

gul and h4ze - good looking on the feed man.. glad you guys felt it
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 4:34am
Yeah this was aite. I'll be honest, diss tracks/skits etc aren't really my thing so you'll have to forgive me if the feedback seems a little subdued, just not my taste. Production is smooth, nice flow etc throughout, you already know.  Content was mostly solid, though the forced/fake personal of him being a fatty etc plays a little thin to me. Generally a solid drop, like I say, not my thing so can't give you much more than that. You threw some nice shots and came correct.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 4:46am
"couple jars of baby food, what eva you into"

lmao @ this man. shit had me laughin. i love diss's. the picture. str8 clowning him man the whole song. your third verse  compacted the dirt on his grave. good shit ransom.

"you over fuck boy"

stay up
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Pompus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pompus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 6:21am
daymn, haha the beef has been dope both ways so far but with this, yo creative as fuck bro, good shit
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 12:03pm
Lol.. This was pretty hot... Couple bars made me laugh and the way you delivered it was smooth. Production wise it was good too. All in all your audios have always been up to par. BUT, that still ain't me in that pic my dude. Lollll
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 12:18pm
I came back to this just to add the that all of those fat bars are just useless material. Because simply it isn't me. Granted they are funny but what good are they if they don't apply.
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 12:24pm
I can appreciate the feed back scriptz.. if its good with you im ready to dead this beef and move on.. got better thangs to do... now you can flip that in a post or audio if you want... but im just ready to get back to posting...

Swords - Anytime you reply to me or comment back to something I wrote its never positive so your feed back is just what I expect from you.. You show me a better audio diss on this web site then what I just did and I want feel like you just have it out for me... my so called FORCED/FAKE personals as you call them is on some bull shit... but I dont have time to go round and round with you. If you want to show me how to properly do it, then by all means put on your big boy pants and lets do this... and on another note next time I vote tie on a battle thats my opinion.. I think its a valid vote who cares how you look at it.. Atleast I take the time to actually vote on battles, spend your time getting on the ones that dont even bother to read them..

Edited by Ransom - 23 July 2014 at 12:32pm
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 12:35pm
It's whatever, I can't respond to you on audio simply because I don't have the means to. The verse is hot, you did your thing but if I had the capability besides some whack quality on an iPhone, I'd respond. Since I refuse to have less quality production wise then what I had before I won't out anything out lol. All in all this beef was fun, while it lasted. Sidenote: I'm an athletic trainer man, how could I look like that and have a successful business! LOL not dissing you again, it's just funny to me. You're definitely better audio wise.
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 1:48pm

ZIP....HIM....UP!

This was fucking insane Ransom, dope from the first part all the way through till the end...

The storyline from beginning to end really walked you though it like movie scenes. The skits were perfectly placed inbetween your verses. Killer move. Slapping his child was funny as hell. Harsh shit

This was by far the best audio diss on here in along time. Period. No debating. If you dont feel that way, then its pure hate. Cuz lyrically, delivery, wording, production....etc was ALL insane.

Scriptz cant come close to fuckin with this.
And regardless if that picture is him, shit is a body bag.
You should wave the white flag on this beef fat boy. lol

EMPIRE.

Edited by Trizzy Tre - 23 July 2014 at 1:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic