News & Announcements: Reminder to read the rules.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reminder to read the rules.
    Posted: 29 April 2014 at 11:17am

This is a request to the flood of retarded n00bs infecting the site, and a friendly reminder for more established members.

The site has rules, and you must follow them if you wish to be active on this site. You can find them on the following links: Site Rules - Battle Rules

Far to many of you (mostly n00bs) do not seem to have paid any attention to them as there is far to much battle spam going on. Battles should be votes and verses only. If you continue to fail to follow the rules you will simply be banned. I have no interest in entertaining your retardedness nor will I be holding your hand.
As a quick note, if you are banned, there is a one account only rule. You cannot sign up again.

You may also want to read the thread, Making the Battlefields a Better Place, as well. As most of that is still relevant.

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Mr. House View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 13-3-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr. House Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2014 at 12:03am
I have it printed out on the wall in my room, above my Canibus shrine.
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2014 at 12:30am
You will never understand how the battler feels when he sees his shit getting slept on. When was the last time
You battled? My topical battle .. Aah nevermind.

But seriously tho,
People need to follow the rules, including me.
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2014 at 12:42am
READ THE FUCKING RULES 

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2014 at 12:45am
I read it numerous times. It says the same shit :(
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Tha Mystery View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tha Mystery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 2:07pm
am new here and ive read the rules already, but am still being told to read then again. may i ask why?
Tha Mystery View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tha Mystery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2014 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Tha Mystery Tha Mystery wrote:

am new here and ive read the rules already, but am still being told to read then again. may i ask why?

AM WAITING FOR MY ANSWER MR
Beef? you seriously don't want that kind of problem with me tbh
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2014 at 8:12pm
So then when you break em you dont have a leg to stand on.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-3-1
Form: WLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2014 at 8:13pm
yeaaaahhh, read the damn rules noobies!!
~Insight The Inspired~
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2014 at 8:21pm
Yes nubs, read the ruls
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic