Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RKB- Rut Don't Do AM's
    Posted: 23 April 2017 at 10:13pm
I remember Ill Scriptz saying it would be cool to hear something in my usual style so though i'd give it a go. Props to Neek on the mixing.

https://soundcloud.com/user-797196021/rut-mp3

Lyrics-

You must be a registered member and post a reply in this topic to view the hidden content within this post!

Edited by Rutter knows best - 23 April 2017 at 10:32pm
#bananas
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2017 at 10:20pm
jesus. you even gave it a raw ass title.

vote = rutter.

sounds soo much different even via mobile on soundcloud than the mp3 I sent.

I wonder if SC adds their own compression or if their codecs did some wild shit. stream this rutter and see if its just my phone, could be tho.

anyway, I was diggin this track. only complaint was around the "time it takes" bars, got kinda rushed, but otherwise, welcome to AM fella.
#Bananas
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2017 at 10:41pm
Nice man! Night and day difference in your flow and delivery here. You are much more confident and in the pocket flow wise. You sound way more comfortable. Nice job on this, nice lyrics nice everything. The voice sounds not as easy and clear as the first one you did , but that could be cuz I'm playing from mobile.

Nice job on this man for real, good job tho and welcome to the audio
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2017 at 10:50pm

This is the raw version as well. 

https://soundcloud.com/user-797196021/erough-1-train
#bananas
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2017 at 10:58pm
aite!! 

i have to agree with L u sound waaayyyy more comfortable this time around. yo on the real this was pretty dope. i think u have a voice for audio, bro. if i was to give one suggestion....at the end of every punch or bar, really emphasize the word. like really "Hit" it nah mean? but that usually comes with time and this was a very very ill piece. the crazy thing is this is only ur second audio! 

"my hand stays clocking faces/ my timing is right" ha! jjeeaahahh!

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2017 at 10:19pm
Yeah this was real nice man... I thought you did a good job on the delivery as a whole but would like you to be a bit more aggressive with it. Like get angry with it man, you got a voice that'd work with it and the beat was right for it.

Dunno how long you been doing this for but you sound pretty composed to me.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2017 at 11:21pm
Thanks for the feed and checking it out guys. Still finding my voice. I tried to emphasise the end rhymes a bit and come at it a bit more aggressive. Still gotta work on that side. There was a couple of places I would've of tried to improve on but just wanted to get it out there. Been sitting on it for a lil while now.

Really appreciate it though guys.
#bananas
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2017 at 12:22am
yea, i remember an older audio from you, and i can tell your getting more comfortable and sitting down on the beats better. Good lyrics, good breath control. Not many hiccups in flow, just minor nuances that i think is contributed to getting comfortable behind the mic. . great effort man. If i havent said it before, you should keep dropping audios, you have a real solid base and will only get better. Good work fam 
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 12:07am
RKB don't do audio?
I beg to differ man
You have mad POTENTIAL, this came off as natural for you man
With work you could murder this shit
Lyrics was solid and that's a big part of this shit
The Genghis line
The sum of fears lines
Cool wording
The little switch in pace at the end, was proof you can ride a beat
Get some confidence in the Delivery...
Try producing your own work
Mixing is next level but you could start by dubbing/re recording OVER key words for a fuller feel
Keep doing this brother, I got faith in your old man ass
Respect

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 1:04am
Feel like i heard this beat before... really love this beat. Shits so hard.

You really have NO problem riding a beat bro. Quality aside, you really owned this. Its usually hard for writers to transition to audio almost effortlessly in terms of flow but you really held your own here. Massive props. Besides that, youre delivery can be improved but blah blah, who gives a fuck. Thats baby steps. You killed this imo. Good work
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic