Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S dubb vs Kiki Spirez - Playoff R1
    Posted: 05 January 2017 at 10:36pm
due Sunday 
#bananas
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 2-7-1
Form: LLLLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2017 at 11:44pm
Kiki's an obvious failure, it's not Some Mystery, look in here recent...
4 title matches and he only holds One Victory, that's 25 percent....
Topical Twist League= 1-0
1-2 Punch League= 0-3
Regular Text= 0-1
Alias= 0-1
Topical= 1-0
Horrorcore= 1-0

Overall= 3-5
Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2017 at 11:52pm

This lame is through see, cos flames are raging through me,
Now i'll have people laughing at a Dubb, without an Asian Movie..

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2017 at 12:29am

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

s dubb- you had a an okay angle if its true but the punch u killed the punch. The off rhyme didn't help and just came out flat. Your describing again, you need to be comparing. You do dig up decent personals you just need to find how to flip them.

kiki - i had a similar idea with the dub movie. It was all pretty smooth on your end, could of been harsher but it came together nicely enough.

v/kiki
#bananas
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2017 at 12:37am

OK guys let the dog see the rabbit here..

S Dubb yeah I thought you did well on the personal approach here,the bar was well
directed also,the punch hit but it was nothing to heavy really as like you stated in the
punch itself,he's had alot of success to reach 4 finals and has took one of them too,
so it takes some sting away for me,liked the angle though as it showed some good
creativity,just wasn't excuted to well..

Kiki yep I was liking this,a simplistic approach here that worked well on the whole,
the punch was good as it was coupled with some nice humour,and a good spot of
wordplay that was effective,plus due to the simplistic route came off as slick,and
the multi's helped there too,plus i liked the name flip as this was a fresh angle also..

Overall not to shabby guys,and i'm sorry S Dubb to be voting against you again,but
I'm sure you prefer me to be honest,but Kiki was the better man here in this encounter
at this time,good work though dude..

Vote..KiKi..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2017 at 12:50am

s dub, first thing I will point out is the end rhymes don't work. in audio you may be able to manipulate words to rhyme, but not like that in text. end rhymes are huge when it comes to 1 bar punch. in regards to the punch, I don't know how I feel about it... I mean 25% doesn't sound awful.... I don't see this as a punch, maybe something you'd drop in an OM

This lame is through see, cos flames are raging through me,
Now i'll have people laughing at a Dubb, without an Asian Movie..

kiki, not to content here either. the set up doesn't really connect to the punch at all... unless im missing something... but in regards to the punch, I mean, it was a little funny but not much of a hard hit either.... really the reason why is because I watch everything with subtitles, so the Asian is pointless but a word to rhyme.

idk, this one hard to decide.... I chuckled on the inside I guess for kiki, but then s dub at least had a nice internal....punch wise, I guess ill go with kiki. should have been more put forth being that this is playoff time baby!
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 2-7-1
Form: LLLLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2017 at 4:52am
Okay, good battle Kiki....
Topical Twist League= 1-0
1-2 Punch League= 0-3
Regular Text= 0-1
Alias= 0-1
Topical= 1-0
Horrorcore= 1-0

Overall= 3-5
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2017 at 10:28am

Dub-loon
Yeah as people have said already
Punch just wasn't flipped properly
Came of statement ish, but a decent attempt to get personal

Kaki
A bit predictable and leaning towards lazy, would have liked to see a better execution and more depth
Still you had enough to overcome Dubbs less work attempt, decent
OK battle here
Gotta give it to Kiki=Vote

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2017 at 2:56pm

Ya I ot
Kiki here.. dubs end rhymes didn't work and the punch wasn't executed properly. The thing tho dubs is doing his research/paying attention because this angle on the personal could have been dope. Dubs your starting to turn a corner I think. Ki your bar was cool. Worded well the concept was cool I got you taking this formhaving the better executed bar

V/ki
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2017 at 5:07pm

Dubb

Percent and recent don't exactly work except that one awkward syllable, you tried to go personal with the punch but like everyone's already mentioned - doesn't quite work cuz 1 in 4 is still good and thus seems statementish 

Ki

Well you should try Age of Ultron in hindi Dub , shit is crazy fuck lmao. I see the angle lazy but good and smooth enough. It was more like you saw his punch and thought this was enough and that it was. 

MVGT - Ki for smoother punch
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2017 at 12:29am
voting closed kiki wins 7-0
#bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic