Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scotty 32, all the new and Old heads
    Posted: 03 February 2021 at 8:24am
Ive seen similar threads over and over...
 Here is mine. 

Bellow are few suggestions to help revive the activity on the website. 

Website: The website needs massive remodeling. Its been said 100 times, the layout is not modern enough to attract new people. We dont have to go extra there but a fresh look is certainly needed. 

Now as far as i can see there are two things on which we can focus on. User retention and activity. My plan is divided into two phases.

Phase 1: 

There were (are) a lot of registered members who never posted and nothing. We need to have a better "getting started" page which explains each and every section in detail. For that, an animated video will work just fine. 

Fuckyall: very important section. Needs to be opened up. Generates a lot of activity and good for engagement. Now, yall be bullshitting if you say you wont open up a new thread in fuckyall section to see who got his pubes in a zipper. 

Introduction to LA currency: This is important. So basically a general idea is to give people currency which they can use to battle. 

There are four ways this currency can be acquired. 
* By posting feedback in Open mic and audio mic section. ( It needs to have a minimum character rule so people stopping by wont collect it) 
* By voting on battles. 
* By winning tourneys and such (it can be used as a prize)
* It can also be used as chips to place bets on other battles and your own maybe? ( I dont know logically how hard can it be to implement it)

What this currency can be used for.

* Dropping an audio or OM - Starting a new thread in OM or AM. 
* Setting up a new thread - Opening up a new battle.
* Placing bets

Phase 2: 
Marketing the website is important. There is next to none engagement on lyricalassault Facebook page. Ideally, we need to start running Facebook ads or maybe google ads to get in new users. 

Who will pay for that? 

We can set up donations to do that. If yall ain't ready to do that, i can take care of it myself in the start. Marketing strategy is something ill construct after the necessary changes are made. 

Older heads: From what ive seen, its easier to get them to log on more often if the site is active. However, we can ask them to be as active as they can during the marketing phase. 

Scotty, if you dont have time to update on the above, i can hire someone to do it obviously if you allow it. 

Any and all suggestions, disses and racist jokes are welcomed.
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2021 at 12:54pm
thats gonna be a no from me, dawg.

forums are and have been for well over a decade, a dead medium.

might as well bring back 8track & beta tapes.

social media is far more functional and modern.

goodluck tho.
#Bananas
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2021 at 3:50pm
Hi neek.
Forums dont get as much activity as they once used to but i dont think they are completely dead yet. Ive seen quite a few active forums.
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2021 at 3:55pm
which forums? general help and answer forums? hell, most people just join facebook groups for niche things like car clubs and powerlifting.

the medium itself isnt sustainable. goodluck tho, I enjoy BBQ on my crow if you succeed.
#Bananas
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2021 at 6:13pm
Well.

Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2021 at 10:51pm
Neeks just saying that cos he's old and salty and he's sad to see this site so inactive yet this thread is the most active he's been for about a year. It's about changing mindsets and some are stuck like gears in an old truck, just fucked from the way the lives ended up or summit innit Tits, this place is still possible to get popping in this old format and I think The Law and Scotty had a standoff which put the place like this about the same issue of it not being technologically advanced enough. If ur in it I reckon just get to battling and voting and causing a bit of a stir and the proof would be in the pudding.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2021 at 11:37pm
I'm going to leave this thread before my IQ drops any further
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic