Forum LockedScribal Entity Vs. The Dynasty: Scribal Entity Vs. The Dynasty Shit Talk Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
SageOne View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 34-13-2
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SageOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2006 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by DressToKill DressToKill wrote:

Holy fuck I wish I knew about this eariler...would of saved the fucking Fuck yall threads..ClapWell how shall I start...hrmm...Id like to give a big fuck you to sage cuz your going down bitchThumbs UpUmmmm Kay B no disrespect but you can blow ya ego out your ass but nice verse you posted up il give you that.....Ummm and basicly thats alll G/l Dynasty (Any chance you can get flash to check and post his verse??)

Stop and ask yourself for a minute.... do you really think you can win an arguement against me? I mean, I've obviously impacted you and your two butt buddies, there's a thread or two about me in your little forum, and no matter what, the first thing you always seem to do is go and get Liquid and The Doctor, and throw your kiddy insults my way. Now, as far as I'm concerned, the battle will have nothing to do with either of us, seeing as how we aren't going against eachother, so stop bringing it up. Now, you and your two life partners can say all you want about me and my family, do you honestly think that I care if whether or not some Canadian teenager or either of his two friends calls my kids crossdressers? Come on. I could give a fuck less to be honest. Now, this is a beef thread, yes, but for the record, you brought this all upon yourself. Oh, and, Thumbs Up
Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 45-38-4
Form: LLWLNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2006 at 4:14pm
fuckin crossdressersLOL

Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2006 at 5:58pm
Big Mac, our battles set....

Due monday, but ima drop sometime tomorow or monday daytime since im out monday night

Edited by Kay B - 05 August 2006 at 6:00pm
Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 9:11am
on the hanging vs newblood thread...

this is bullshit... its a personal punch you cant say no flaming in a battle verse thats stupid unless you expect us to write love poems insted. n this aint the first time pictures of sum1 has been used in a battle...  wtf.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 9:45am
i quoted the flaming rule due to newbloods "pleasent" post.

Quote Thats Some Straight Ass Bullshit Ya Fat Twinkie Eating Mother Fucker...It's A Part Of Battling...Damn...Ya Piece Of Shit...Eat Some Butter Fat Fuck...And Don't Go Messing With My Links...That Should Be A DQ For Your Ass...Be A Mod And Do What Is Right...Its A Personal That Fucking Struck Hard That Hurt Your Tame Fat D-Cup Ass So You Have To Erase It...Thats Low Faggot...That Bullshit...Damn...I'm Pissed...She's Something Personal To You...It's Fair Game Bitch...Get The Fuck Outta Here And Stick To Rock...Then Go Stick Your Tongue In Another Cream Pie Ya Fat Piece Of Shit!

so thats not flaming? right, ok mackie, what ever you say.

and bout the picture - the rule is there for a reason - like all the others, its not there for fun.

i had someone use a picture of my mate claiming it was me, is that fair? i dont think so, since my mate isnt connected to LA
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 10:02am
i aint saying what he said was right but taking away the pics is bull, thats what i thought u were referin to as flamin...  i seen pics of ppl used in plenty of battles on this site....  in one of DTK's battles recently... n bare ptheres its just part of a ppunch.. nothin else. n if the picture wasnt even him or tha fact his bird was in it makes no difference... its no different 2 callin sum1 gay n postin a pic of george micheal...  fuk it tho i kno the pics aint goin bac up but i think its wrong hanging edited of newbloods post, in his own battle with him..
Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 10:03am
Originally posted by FLaSh AKA dynasty bitch FLaSh AKA dynasty bitch wrote:

dynasty bitch? gettin cocky now that ya finally over .500 huh

cocky enuf 2 battle you.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 11:21am
Quote n if the picture wasnt even him or tha fact his bird was in it makes no difference...
it does, since theres something called privacy.
if its OF an LA member then its slightly different, but if its of an outsider then thats bad as they cant object, as they wouldnt know.

and if anyone has their picture used against them and they're uncomfatible with it, they can see me to have it removed.

Quote i think its wrong hanging edited of newbloods post, in his own battle with him..

to clarify, he didnt edit the battle, he just removed it from where it was hosted. which i have no control over so doesnt violate any rules.

though newbloods behaviour did.

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 12:37pm
Ha Ha, i knew it wasnt long before this went wrong.....blah i won my battle im happy :)
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Wicked Wit Wordplay...

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 44-4-2
Form: WNNWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 9:57pm
lmao @ mackie....  -None
Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 9:24am

lmao at u...  u gunna battle me den?

Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 8:07pm

Ur serious? haha ok yo. Set up n drop w/e rules u want yo i jus need a lil bit of time to drop cuz i dont have regular access to a comp. Aight, -1

Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2006 at 3:22am
Originally posted by FLaSh FLaSh wrote:

Ur serious? haha ok yo. Set up n drop w/e rules u want yo i jus need a lil bit of time to drop cuz i dont have regular access to a comp. Aight, -1

hhahhaha like i wudnt battle u... lmao...

2 week deadline im guessin thats long enuf..
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 7:27pm
hhahhaha like i wudnt battle u... lmao...
^tha fuck thas suppose ta mean? U actin like u so much better than me an i aint shit...hahahahahaah yeah ok .....jus set up n spit n shut tha fuck up...12-16 lines crew votes allowed, no d/r hate votes u challenge u spit first ....asshole
Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2006 at 8:46am
lmao u actin like u better than me.. im returnin da fava
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 2:25pm
W/E your a fuckin homo....jus go drop a verse n prove it n shut tha fuck up. Then well see whos better....ya know come to think of it, u challenged me like a week ago n you still aint set up n drop....stop bein a pussy n back up ur talk...
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 1:50pm
Since no ones votin....how about SEC jus call it a day n surrender? Approve  You know...since we won this thing....Evil Smile 
Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 4:40pm
lol i wanna finish my battle first.. im bout 2 start writin 4 our battle soz bout the wait
frank white View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

First Audio Battle Winner

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Text Rank: #13
Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LLNWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote frank white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 5:54pm
Ill never surrender mate noone even punched me
the punching machine

bad boy 4 life biggie smalls was the illest
Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 7:00pm
ukno..   anywas we aint lost yet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic