Rap Tutorials: Senor Perfecto's School Of Rhymes...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Eternity View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-4-3
Form: NWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Eternity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:17pm

Man! 3 rounds...  It'd go on forever...

Adios...

Senor Perfecto View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
1st Battle Winner! AM I 'ECK

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Text Rank: #6
Stats: 66-36-2
Form: WLWLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:19pm
Where's the fire...?

It's up to you... three rounds or just one...  Either way... finish it...

Adios...

Eternity View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Eternity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:25pm

1 Round, that's it. Set it back up, and re-post your spit.

Adios...

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:29pm

You can either reply after it... and a Snoberator will move it back to the Fields...

Or... we can scrap that one and we'll start a new one... and we shall both spit new verses for each other...

Don't tell me what you're going to do... just do it...

Adios...

Eternity View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Eternity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:34pm

We'll make a new'n then. I'm clearly ignoring your wish, but oh well, you're Perfecto

Adios...

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 9:29pm

2. Rhymes...

And

Rhyme-Schemes...

The fundamental and most basic possible rhyme-scheme is one which rhymes at least one syllable at every interval... normally half a bar... or at the end of each line...

From there... more advanced rhyme-schemes evolve...  If you can rhyme one syllable... why not two...? five...?  twelve...? twenty...?  You can rarely get away with rhyming less than two lines... but for a smoother flow... try continuing rhymes for more than two lines... ie. multiple rhymes... and try to make each rhyme as long as possible... ie. multisyllable rhymes...

A rhyme... preferably multisyllable... at the end of a bar can be used to begin the next bar... to create a smoother transition from one type of rhyme to another...  This process can be continued throughout the bar... thus giving two different rhyme-schemes within the same bar...  These are often known as transitional rhymes... and can greatly assist flow...  When I think transitional rhymes... the name, P-Man, springs to mind...

For more original and longer multisyllable rhymes... it becomes less easy to create exact rhymes... hence it is sometimes necessary to force rhymes...  For multisyllable rhymes... you can get away with tentatively rhyming only the stressed sounds in that multisyllable... normally including the first and last syllables of that rhyme...  Throwing in other words which rhyme with any of these stressed sounds can greatly assist flow... especially if the individual rhymes are in similar positions... or repeated in successive words...  Some people call this assonance...

Complex multisyllable rhymes and rhyme-schemes are no substitute for real content...  If something is best said directly... then simplicity could have more impact... if not disguised by literary gimmicks with worthless content...

Interchanging of rhyme-schemes in a structured fashion with original rhymes leads to creative and complex spits...  Experiment with different styles and explore your own...

Your teacher is stoned...

Adios...

Rixa-Mixa View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-4
Form: NNLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rixa-Mixa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 9:08am
SOR's (skool of rymes) holidays are over, and its the start of a new semester, i hope the teacher is ready, cause i'm rolling...
~Rixa-Mixa~Crikey!
X-Fade II
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2004 at 11:32am

The Teacher is trippin' his bollocks off...

Go read a book in the corner...

Adios...

Eternity View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Eternity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2004 at 11:55am
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2004 at 5:34pm

¿You...?

You can wipe that gay smirk off your face... and while you're at it... wipe a few Ns off your text form...

Adios...

Noxious View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 63-59-3
Form: NWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Noxious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2004 at 8:14pm

...Im Back...

...PeAcE..

Eternity View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Eternity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2004 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Señor Perfecto Señor Perfecto wrote:

¿You...?

You can wipe that gay smirk off your face... and while you're at it... wipe a few Ns off your text form...

Adios...

Lol, ain't my fault my internet get's cut off when I have 3 battles going.

I-kontinue View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: #3
Stats: 46-9-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:11pm
I may be tardy for class...but fuc it, im enrollin. Oh yeah...I dont do homework on weekends, and I bring my own lunch...

You can assign homework, and I'll get it in...at most a week after it's due...that's it. So, any homework?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:52pm

See how many threads you can find which are over a month old...

Try to dig up as many as possible...

Good luck...

Adios...

Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 4:38pm
...School's Out already
Ryder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-6-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 4:45pm

got any homework for me?

Eternity View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Eternity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 4:53pm
Yeah, go get banned again.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 4:53pm

¿Are you guys serious...?

Ok...  Keystyle collaboration for Game and Ryder...

The next spitter must continue from the last by either starting with the last rhyme... or by using another rhyme-scheme but keeping the content relevant to what was said before...  Feel free to spit about anything that comes into your head... including disses to LA Members...

Anyone may begin... either in Open Mic or on MSN...

Adios...

Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 4:59pm
*Salute*
Venomis View Drop Down

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Venomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 12:31pm
Ay yo i wanna Enroll
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic