Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shaking off some rust
    Posted: 23 October 2016 at 11:57pm
quick phone recording to shake off some rust. been a minute since I record anything.

smoking potent potent poet tryin-a get noticed,/

notin' omens open moment fightin-a get chosen,/

rollin' broken ronin focused, climbin for de-votion,/

poison oceans burnin forest, have em fallin like the roman,/

give a fuck about a shogun, show the guns im holdin,/

milkin this game pushin promotin, oxytocin,/

have ya froze up in the moment, bob n weave leave ya woven,/

have you poppin and chokin one hundred pills of ibuprofen,/

i be caught in the moment my lyrics seem to be outspoken,/

by this flow that im holdin leave ya fallin' with jaws wide open,/

and your ego is swollen like when kanye west is performin ,/

with the constant explosions to boost up this hoe's whole performance,/
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 11:02am
Haha i read the lyrics and the flow technique be crazy bro. I'll give this a listen and feed after work.
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 4:49pm
For this being what it was, there isnt too much feedback to give but .. It was dope .. Flow was on point, rhymes scheme was almost flawless .. If you work on breath control, the flow would be smoother .. Syllables was on point tho, that was my favorite part about this .. Beat was cool I guess, but I couldnt really hear it .. Then again this was a phone recording so, it's cool for what it is .. Overall dope shit bruh .. If this what you sound like rusty, I wanna hear what you sound like well polished
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 5:08pm
Appreciate the feedback sky and captive. I just have a lot of ish going on in my life and haven't really had time to put towards music. Hopefully everything will get straightened out soon and I'll be back to learning and growing as a rap artist.
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 12:05am
btw captive, in technicality some of my syllables actually fall inbetween the bars/beats. essentially, I tend utilize the area where more rappers use for breathing, thus me getting a little drawn out at times, also why I stopped and repeated the same line to strat and pick the flow back up. when actually recorded, I can record it in like 4-6 pieces per verse, so that im able to do that. I don't know, just something ive always liked doing
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 2:24am
this was decent for shaking of a little rust, flow was on point for the most part , a few hiccups and a little rushed at points, but for what it is ,not bad
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 6:58pm
Nah son .. When I said syllables was on point I meant the rhyme scheme .. As you may have heard I do the same thing, not all the syllables hit exactly on point wit the beat, but it keeps them fluid
Cheeseburger Eddie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 11:13pm
That was a fun little start to a song. Get some shit recorded, I like your flow.
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 11:41pm
Just heard it and yep the flow be dope bro, keep slaying.
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2016 at 6:05pm
Thanks for all the feedback guys, all this makes me really want to start finding more time to record more!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic