Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Cee-Jay Outlaw View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-3-0
Form: WLLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cee-Jay Outlaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 4:34pm
Is that what you do Rob?

When you due back in Prison... Btw i'll send you Some Soap on a Rope...

Twat Ouch
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 4:40pm
Lol, aww I think the little boy is bitter because the christmas holiday finished and he had to go back to school and get bullied again.  Perhaps your posts would hold a little more e-weight if you'd ever written a semi-decent bar in your life ;)
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cee-Jay Outlaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 4:43pm
TBH i dont care... skewl is not an issue to me, at the end of the day i aint been bummed in the pen showers... and have a criminal record...

i have wrote a semi decent bar in my life... no thanks to you... and if i last recall in my most recent drop the X Generation you said i've elevated and have dropped the best bars i've ever wrote get your fuckin fact right u Fag!

FUCK YOU!
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 5:32pm
You do know that not every criminal gets 'bummed' don't you?...Since BJ (dope nameplay pow) is dropping i WILL be battling dress but as others have said ya'll gonna have to wait till i have enough time to sit and write a decent verse cause aint no way im half assin' one, not against dress anyway

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cee-Jay Outlaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 5:45pm
where the fuck did BJ come from?

FUCK YOU KAY! Kevin! WHATEVER YOUR DYNASTY BITCHES CALL YOU... go suck their penises!
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 5:56pm
Man go change your tampon an let that blood flow....seems senor's soilders can't recognize jokes, did the fact i said dope name play (when it obviously sucked) not give away the joke?....damn haha
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cee-Jay Outlaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 6:13pm
Fuck off Cockney

X FADE 4 LYF!
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 6:22pm
I don't know whats worse, you calling me a cockney when im not even from london, or the fact your reppin an internet crew for life....
... It's coo tho man, do ya thang homie
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:35am

Sad, sad, sad little boy smh. Seriously Cee-Jay, did you really think that "best bars you'd ever written" meant those bars were GOOD? Nah, they were above your previous work (which was on par with rameez, barely, because his nonsensical drivel is at least hilarious to read at times) but then, most people write better than your previous shit the day they first start spitting/writing text, so that's no big accomplishment. And so what, I have a criminal record? You think I'm ashamed or something? In fact, I'm proud of who I am with every fibre of my being and have such high self-esteem that my arrogance is evident to anyone who speaks with me I'm sure. Sure, I got caught - mistakes happen, but shit, I can earn more in a night shifting gear than you'll prolly make in a year even IF your dumb arse can pass his GCSE's. Doesn't it make you sick that someone with a criminal record has in his posession a greater command of matters both literary, philosophically, physically and mentally and can articulate them in ways your mediocre mind couldn't possibly dream of without even sobering up to do so? My advice; kill yourself, the only good thing to come out of Bolton was Peter Kay and he's funny. ;)

Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
mcwoods View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Stats: 42-51-0
Form: LLLLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mcwoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:40am
woah.. lol.. ano the kid is talking shit.. but thats nothing personal..

tellin' someone to kill themselves.. even in jest is pretty harsh... there's been plenty of internet and real life sucides.. definately not something to joke about dunny...

my opinion... and i'd put that down as a warning if i was a mod..
Calibra View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 20-3-1
Form: WWWWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Calibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:59am
SS, you were owning him up till the killing yourself part. Had me laughing lol
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:17am

Fucked if I care how "untasteful" or whatever it is to tell some kid who thinks he's bad to kill himself. If I get a warning or banning then so be it.

Music

I-kontinue View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: #3
Stats: 46-9-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 11:39am
Ha... That's just an expression... And if he does kill himself just cause SS said so, then he might as well if he'll live a life doing everything someone tells him to do, especially that... Lol

So... Unless he's mentally retarded in the biological sense, it's not a big deal to me... I mean... Are people's lives that easy for a comment like that to be a big deal?
mcwoods View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mcwoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 11:44am

imo, its not "just an expression"...

thats like telling people "nigger" is just a word... which in that instance i agree with lol.. but i thats for other reasons... and many people would take offence to it...

telling anyone to kill themselves aint cool in my book.. SS is acting all superior when he talking then he stoops as low to tell someone to kill themselves... this is the net.. but theres people behind the names and av's...

my opinion anyways..
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 11:47am
Woods, you should relocate to a more suitable board, perhaps theres a www.emopussybitch.com or something, I'm sure you'd fit right in. GTFO chattin shit like anyone of sound mind would take that comment to heart. If they did, then fck them, only the strong survive.
Music

mcwoods View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mcwoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 11:49am

you got some growin' up to bro...

mcwoods View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mcwoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 11:49am
up to do*

- wont let me edit for some reason..
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 12:07pm
If someone takes being told to go kill themselves literally on a message board than

A - there retarded
B - There retarded
C - They shouldnt start talking shit

As kon said its an expression, kinda like saying fuck off your a waste of space and might as well be dead

...Roll wid us or get rolled over
mcwoods View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mcwoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 12:15pm
different opinions i guess.. i dont approve of telling someone to kill themselves no matter the context...
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 12:19pm
Shut up and go kill yourself woods.....j/p

I do think saying it to someone's face is abit harsh but over an inetrnet forum its a different subject, i mean iv only ever told one person to go kill himself but that fucker aint worth the air he's breathing fuckers stealin my air....so he deserves it...

Woods....sort your fuckin msn out
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic