Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sinister - Sammy and Rapper T
    Posted: 30 December 2018 at 10:23pm

Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 8:49pm
I'd rather be flatlined than flat broke. Damn bros this was cold. I've listened to both the drops you two put together several times on Sammys soundcloud and both go hard, you guys work well together. Keep making that music I vibe to
Essence1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Essence1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2019 at 1:14am
That "told momma, I rather be flatlined than flatbroke" line got me too lol shit. This was dope.

Rapper T your flow just penetrates this beat.

Both of you got some crazy word play, nice post! Looking forward to more.
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2019 at 6:19pm
whoo. . .vocals are loud coming in. they could be turned down by probably 3 or 4 decibels. .

aside from that, dope lyrics and a good presence. I like this beat man. . some oldschool wutang soundin shit. . . aight. . heres my bro Sammy. . i love that relaxed flow you got there man. It compliments these type of beats perfectly and of course the lyrics are top notch. you killed it bro. 

again, i think both verses overpowered the beat a little, but outside of that. . this was a dope collab
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2019 at 1:51pm
...wanted to leave feed here but you removed the track!
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2019 at 2:29am
The track's still there? I can still hear it yo
Xces View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Xces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2019 at 10:32pm
Agree with above the vocal could come down in volume a bit.

Track is good but the mixdown isn't the best, after production could also use a touchup IMO
Had a couple lines I wasn't feeling much but nothing to really hinder it overly so.

Not bad not bad.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic