Forum LockedText Battle Archive: Slip Vs. Beans (0-3)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slip Vs. Beans (0-3)
    Posted: 19 November 2015 at 9:03pm
Rules are
5 bars
No flips
due Sunday night
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 3:37am
 hosted his own roast trying to squeeze back in the spot light
came out of the closet proclaiming it on his own mic

you were the first to drop it, you opened the topic  ,to be accepted is all you ever wanted
beans was a fag boy his father never liked him, he liked boys so his father use to strike him

beans aint mean on the scene its a scheme if you ever had a gat boy that a be a dream
you shoot more shit then a bucket of assholes clickin that cap gun at all a ya battles

im laughin at you my crew is laughin with me have you laughin at yoself bitch aint that a pitty
youll never get rid of me im a real bad enemy turn you and ya crew into a human centipede 

charlie sheens habbits got beans in a panic with full blown aids about to reek havoc
following in his foot steps you could very well have it beans got roasted like a  cocksucking faggot

expo ; 1beans made a cypher game called the roast of beans posted a pic and dissed himelf basicly comming out of the closet lol

2 and he always has a few wack bars about guns like he's packin gats on the internet 

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2015 at 3:37pm
Sips

Quick key on break... He lost to Trizzy tre

See...
I'm to sharp, even W/the dullest blade I dead fucks
You'll see a knife, Slip... Across ya neck till u can't raise ya head up
turn you inside out, quick cut & you'll bleed out ya nerves quick
Cos I rather stick a knife threw MY stomach, than feed on ya verses
You give LA a bad look. Wack FGT get dealt welts
You could bite Nomedic, & still won't see ya get that self help
Plus ya pimp games bottom tier. Bitches say you wicked gay
You'll never get pink slip. But we wished that was ya battle vs Trizzy Tre
I'll leave this guy rocked from hard metal, you can't get down W/GOAT
I'll blast the SlipKnot, while you slowly die from one around ya throat

1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2015 at 3:53pm
Open for votes.
WMD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2015 at 4:32am

This vote has been disallowed by a moderator.

wow close battle I don't think my vote has a say but id have to say beans FTW

this part really connected to me and I felt it landed

turn you inside out, quick cut & you'll bleed out ya nerves quick
Cos I rather stick a knife threw MY stomach, than feed on ya verses

anyways good job slip but I liked beans a little more
ever since I was a kid ive had the lungz of a king..
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2015 at 6:02am
WMD, although you are eligible to vote, you are going to have provide a better breakdown of the battle in order for your vote to count. I'd suggest browsing other battles to better understand the type of votes we expect.

We appreciate you having the initiative to vote, and if you edit in a more thorough breakdown of the battle your vote will be allowed.
Jason View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 5:51am

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

Slip - Not much to quote on your verse, pretty weak. & at times you were telling him what you are going to do to him, instead of actually dissing him directly.

'I'm laughin at you my crew is laughin with me have you laughin at yoself bitch aint that a pitty
youll never get rid of me im a real bad enemy turn you and ya crew into a human centipede'

That was more of a self hype\/self praise bar talking about what you can do instead of taking direct shot at beans.

The 'shoot more shit line to me was too forced and a bit stretched

Beans - same issues as slip actually, more of what you'll do to him instead of dissing him. Bit there are a few nice lines:

'cos I rather stick a knife threw MY stomach, than feed on your verse'

That line was dope, the sharp\/blade line was also nice but I feel it could have been better if you put more effort into it.

Verdict: Beans came up better in this battle. So for me, he takes it.
alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2015 at 9:20pm

Slip:
1- I don't feel the punch here, your attempt at the personal and name flip was decent at best, but it seems rather like a statement than an actual "diss"
2- your set up actually had some potential if it would've been worded differently, however, there was no punchline. The "fag boy" approach is not a diss. But I liked your usage of the (basic) rhyme scheme in this bar.
3- I liked the fact that you were more direct with this attempt, even though it's rather obvious. 
4- well, you're referring to yourself in this, rather than having a jab at your opponent. 
5- I slightly see what you were trying to go for, but I thought it didn't have the desired effect here. There's no direct relation within the context, hence the effectiveness is lacking.

Overall, you had some promising attempts in terms of plays at your opponent, however, your lines lacked a directness and the punching factor. Your first line had some potential with the personal and wordplay you were going for, but was not effective due to an improper execution. 

Beans:
1- I liked the set up, and your jab was a decent attempt in combination with his name. 
2- I didn't feel the set up line here, and your punch wasn't effective, imo. 
3- decent idea and play with the "self help" aspect.
4- again, not too fond of the set up, but the "pink slip" line was a really nice one!
5- a decent attempt with the "goat" aspect, but I though it was not really direct enough.

Overall, you had some really nice attempts, and a good executions of personals and name plays, which, I felt, could've been worded more effectively at some places.

I thought that Beans had a more thorough grasp on how to attempt and formulate a punchline, along with a quite solid entertainment factor. Slip's verse was more of a statement-like/indirect pattern approach.

Vote - Beans. 
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2015 at 10:03pm

***Slip***
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First off, I'd like to say the flow you attempted was cool, but your rhyme scheme didn't match it as well as it should. You were inconsistent with it.

BAR 1 --> I see what you were trying to do with the punch, but it wasn't formulated well and was just a statement with no direct shot at Beans. All you said was he made a thread to roast himself and dissed himself on his mic, no punch/just statement.

BAR 2 --> You keep saying he's gay, and offering no punch with the shot so it is weak, and your "set-up" was just mere statement.

BAR 3 --> The first line was again just statements. In line 2 you finally made an attempt at a punch, butbit made no sense. Why would a bucket of assholes shoot cap guns and Beans shoots more "shit!?" I've seen better from you man, so I'm extra disappointed.

BAR 4 --> Statements with not even a punch attempted.

BAR 5 --> Charlie Sheen's habits has Beans in a panic. A statement again... Are you Charlie Sheen? It's portraying that Charlie Sheen is the enemy to be aware of, not you. And "cocksucking faggot"... Lame child faggot that doesn't relate to anything said before it.

OVERALL, AN EXTREMELY WEAK SHOWING (YOU CAN PROVIDE A LOT MORE - I KNOW IT), WITH HARDLY A SINGLE PUNCH ON OFFER.

***Beans***
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAR 1 --> Is this a statement battle or am I mistaken?

BAR 2 --> A slight punch by hinting that his verses are not worth feeding, but again more towards the statement-y side and it wasn't in any way personal to make a direct shot at Slips.

BAR 3 --> Same reason as Bar 2.

BAR 4 --> And all of a sudden we go to a pimp. You attempted a punch without a set-up and you failed miserably. However the second line was ok. It hit, and that's good enough.

BAR 5 --> Nice attempt at wordplay which wasn't bad and a mediocre name flip, but you ended the punch abruptly without an aimed shot and just delivered a statement.

OVERALL, ANOTHER WEAK VERSE. BEANS I'VE SEEN YOU PRODUCE A MILLION TIMES MORE QUALITY FOR THE BATTLE, SO THIS WAS A MAJOR LET DOWN.

A battle that fell short immediately from the start. Not much else to say that I haven't said already really. Just that MY VOTE GOES TO Beans for actually making some punches. Both NEED to step up though for their next battles.

Faggot
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #5
Stats: 36-7-0
Form: WWWWLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2015 at 8:55am
3-0 KO to Beans
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic