Suggestions, Comments & Problems: Soundcloud Link

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
g3ddis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote g3ddis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soundcloud Link
    Posted: 16 June 2017 at 8:04pm
Hi I'm new and i was wondering how do you add an embedded soundcloud link? I try each time to add a link via the option with the world symbol but it doesn't seem to work/display the link correctly. Any adice would be much appreciated!
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 8:13pm
Newbies can't add links, this is to prevent spam.

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
String_Rap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote String_Rap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2017 at 1:25pm
How long does the newbie links not work for or do you need to comment/vote so much like pretty much be an active member

Ciga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ciga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2018 at 2:14am
Im a hip hop artist from Brooklyn NY check me out on soundcloud Ciga- Back to Reality
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic