Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 22-40-4
Form: NWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rameez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 2:51am
Originally posted by -XTC- -XTC- wrote:

Originally posted by Kay B Kay B wrote:

I'd assume not since the drops are meant to be BLIND drops anyways
Obviously Kay "UNDERSTOOD MY ENGLISH" .. 

Obviously your brain's not working properly, you flipped in your own battle.. It doesn't has to do anything with English, kay said I'd ASSUME meaning he's not quite sure. And you should be little more clear when you post up the battles. 

"BLIND DROPS WILL BE SENT TO MY INBOX"

Non of the contestant have sent there verses through PM.. That mean anyone that post first will be in disadvantage. And it's not clearly stated that no flipping/feeding allowed.. Wow now we got Rebirth of deluded dumbass 
J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 12-7-3
Form: WWWNNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 2:55am
Fuck it...lets go

tha way i see it...shyt is movin fast...and everybody is showin...cept Devin and Illite...i bet any kind of money that they dont show...

i hate being so real

Sass
-XTC- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 19-11-4
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -XTC- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 3:11am
no I didn't flip shit I wrote my verse as a "blind drop" got every bit of proof for everything I said so go ahead and test me.. its not my fault he dropped frst.. 
Slick back in this shit.. time to put a hold on commotion
"See-sick'ness" in the mix cause I flow like the ocean..

..Slick..
-XTC- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -XTC- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 3:15am
Originally posted by Rameez Rameez wrote:

Originally posted by Kay B Kay B wrote:

I'd assume not since the drops are meant to be BLIND drops anyways
Obviously Kay "UNDERSTOOD MY ENGLISH" .. 

Obviously your brain's not working properly, you flipped in your own battle.. It doesn't has to do anything with English, kay said I'd ASSUME meaning he's not quite sure. And you should be little more clear when you post up the battles. 

"BLIND DROPS WILL BE SENT TO MY INBOX"

Non of the contestant have sent there verses through PM.. That mean anyone that post first will be in disadvantage. And it's not clearly stated that no flipping/feeding allowed.. Wow now we got Rebirth of deluded dumbass 

hey idiot.. when BOTH verses are in MY INBOX then ILL POST BOTH VERSES.. 

I swear your just ignorant

..Slick..
J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 12-7-3
Form: WWWNNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 3:26am
SHYT IS MOVIN FAST......so fuck that shyt....as long as everybody is droppin.....WHO GIVES A FUCK

Sass
hanGing View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Not to be Fucked With.

Text Rank: #8
Stats: 30-10-6
Form: NNWLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hanGing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:02am
If people want to PM me with the verses - it's cool. Always around somewhere...
"Sicker Than Thou"

Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:06am
I'm just gonna post my verses in the battle threads, I don't give two fucks
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by PoeticAssassin PoeticAssassin wrote:

Cool.  We acitn' like its blind drops and no flippin' or feedin'.  Thats how everyone else is doing it.  Either way it doesn't matter to me.

Hate to be the one to point this out, but "actin like it's blind drops" means that whether you send it to be posted or you post it yourself, then it's no flips regardless, right???

I mean read this thread again and then see how that "Clarification" thread goes against what was discussed I here.

Just saying, gotta keep this shit fair, right?
-XTC- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -XTC- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 4:59pm
the clarification is more so pointed towards Point Blank and Kay B.. 

..Slick..
-XTC- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -XTC- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 5:04pm
i mean i set the rules before hand.. if you choose to IGNORE them then you'd assume LA rules would now play into effect don't you agree? so the rules state that flipping and feeding is allowed.. it's a BLIND DROP for a reason.. BLIND DROPS were suppose to be sent TO ME.. so what do you want me to do lol?

..Slick..
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 6:41pm
Only reason i posted is mine is IF the oponent see's you have dropped he may be more inclined to drop his rather than waiting to see if you no-show, but like point said i wasnt botherd either way but X DID makes the fact about recieving them clear so if people (including myself) choose to just drop against a good oponent or any one for that matter do not bitch if you get flipped
-XTC- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -XTC- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 8:02pm
Cheers Kay.

And for the record, I want this tourny to be run with class.. vereses and votes only.. Kay nd Point props for dropping ASAP.. hopefully this turns out successful.. everything seems to be going smooth so far.

..Slick..
PoeticAssassin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PoeticAssassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:11am
The only reason I posted that in the battle is because of this....

oh and PA you can just post your verse.. hanGman would just have to officially lock it and mark it.. I don't know what his real life situation is but he's usually here and there..

my bad

So I couldn't PM you my verse seeing as you my opponent, and HanGing wasn't suppose to be here that much.  

That's why I asked if were are "Acting like its Blind Drops", and you had that quote in there about understanding your English.  

Its all good though.  I'll just leave it at that and you won't here any more about it.

Sorry for posting that in there instead of here.

Good Luck and may the best battler win.
-XTC- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -XTC- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2012 at 5:32am
all im sayin is.. i didn't flip your verse.. thats just keepin it real.. the 'font size' is LITERALLY the only part of your verse thats relative to mine.. everything else is all me.. hate it or love it.. i aint got no reasons to front.. but yeah best of luck to ya bruh.. no hate.. 

..Slick..
Swift Styles View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-4-1
Form: WWLWNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Swift Styles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2012 at 6:03am
Is there anyone to fill the empty slot?
-XTC- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -XTC- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2012 at 6:52am
Well its still early.. if 2 people want in ill rearange it BUT there stipulations wll be crucial.. they would need to check in THAT day n would have a week to write..

..Slick..
-XTC- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -XTC- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2012 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by $n00z $n00z wrote:

j cage n nuts- -__-

mvgt- XTC

both had good personals and name flips and it was very close and while PA did have some funny hits and i thought that X-Hits bar was fuckin crucial, I just thought the nice punches X landed were enough to give his overall verse (minus johny cage -__- lol) the win.

nice battle and VERY enjoyable

LOL

..Slick..
Swift Styles View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-4-1
Form: WWLWNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Swift Styles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2012 at 8:42pm
I only got 2 votes.
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:05pm
Yeah as i said in my pm X....it's only 2-0 (whether i agree with them votes or not lol but i guess we all have opinions)
-XTC- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -XTC- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2012 at 3:28am
its fixed.

..Slick..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic