Introductions: Sup People...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
W.A.R.D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote W.A.R.D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sup People...
    Posted: 29 July 2015 at 1:51am
I dropped by to sharpen my writing skills and get talking with some beat fiends and see what happens.

William Adam Rhyming Deliciously
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2015 at 2:51am
Welcome W.A.R.D. You will find everything an emcee could ever want on this site.
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2015 at 5:01am
And aids. Welcome!
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2015 at 10:02am
Welcome
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2015 at 11:30am
Welcome abroad,
#bananas
thryjoe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-2-1
Form: LQL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote thryjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2015 at 1:50pm
Welcome.- Does "beat fiends" mean you're an audio head?- I hope you stay. Be sure to read the site rules. This is a great site to improve your skills, I'd like to see an OM (Open Mic) from you to see how you do, you will get plenty of feed I'm sure.
they told me it was reality, but it's really all in your mind.
W.A.R.D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote W.A.R.D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2015 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by thryjoe thryjoe wrote:

Welcome.- Does "beat fiends" mean you're an audio head?- I hope you stay. Be sure to read the site rules. This is a great site to improve your skills, I'd like to see an OM (Open Mic) from you to see how you do, you will get plenty of feed I'm sure.

I'd like to get into audio, which is why I'd like to meet a few cool peeps who can share a little knowledge.

You wanna drop a topic for an OM and I'll see what I can come up with 
thryjoe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote thryjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2015 at 10:49pm
Okay, topic is:

You're in a plane and you fall out because of a crazy pilot, what do you say to him/her and everyone else?

Not a really good topic but the first thing that came to mind. Let's see what you can do.
W.A.R.D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote W.A.R.D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2015 at 4:51am
I could give it a go I guess lol

How many posts do i need before i can vote in battles? 
thryjoe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote thryjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2015 at 1:37pm
You need 50 or more points to vote in battles and to be in a battle. 50 is when your star rank changes it's name to Groupie - the rank I'm on.
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2015 at 6:37pm
welcome ward....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic