Hip Hop Chit Chat: Suprise, Eminem Release Kamikaze

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Dave Infinite View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave Infinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suprise, Eminem Release Kamikaze
    Posted: 31 August 2018 at 5:24am
Well Considering "Revival" was garbage, He Releases Kamikaze...Interesting...
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 5:29am
Good heads up. I like it so far
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 5:38am
Joyner verse fire. 
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 5:40am
Then Em matches his style and SLAUGHTERS his too. AHHHHHHHAHAHGIHDASOGHADSOIVHDSAGI
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 6:05am
Anyone who says this album is bad will be banned for life
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 6:07am
I actually liked Revival. I mean, it's not exactly his greatest album, but he had some great moments still. I think it's just the fact that it's Eminem, and we expect nothing but perfection from him.

If some unknown rapper came with that album, we'd consider it more-than-decent.

Anyway, I've gotta listen to this joint. Caterpillar was insane, wasn't keen on Majesty but nothing can knock Eminem's part in that, plus the wordplay in his first 4 lines was madness..

So, this third one's gotta be a charm!
Faggot
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave Infinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 6:21am
Well consider me banned, it's not that good. Its better than revival but that's not saying much considering that album was garbage.
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 6:26am
lol been a slice.

I thought 2nd song was average, Fall was wack, the rest was above average. Second half of the first song was insane. Joyner/Royce songs were fire. D12 song was nice. Kamikaze good, amazing beat
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave Infinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 6:31am
He had to come back after the trash he dropped with Revival, but this for a comeback, it's okay. the beat on stepping stone was iLL.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 6:34am
I don't get the hate on Revival. Walk On Water was decent, Believe was solid sounding, Framed was funny, Castle and Arose were great tracks.. Garbage is overstating it
Faggot
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 6:37am
Revival might be in the bottom half of Em' albums, but 75% of rappers don't have the lyricism to impress me even in comparison to Eminem's worst projects.
Faggot
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 7:14am
The Ringer is ok. Flow feels jolty, but this is a charismatic drop. Will analyse the lyricism of this and the rest when I can read it on Genius.
Faggot
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave Infinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 3:16pm
plus, even Em is admitting it was garbage, and as usual its in his head. Even Encore was better than Revival, especially lyrically. 
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Dave Infinite Dave Infinite wrote:

plus, even Em is admitting it was garbage, and as usual its in his head. Even Encore was better than Revival, especially lyrically. 

thats true. Puke had mad bars.

sidenote, why is Em so passive aggressive in 2018? "I dont like you, but thats ok Lil Yahty"

"MGK.. if you give my daughter backshots at a lil webbie concert again ill send you sad face emojis"

"hey Tyler.. you arent a creator and im rubber youre glue.. "

"budden, you dont have any hits.. ha ha ha.. im a funny guy"

"hashtag donald trump"

I havnt heard the album..but Jesus Christ.
#Bananas
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave Infinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 3:52pm
honestly, politics fucked his music up. Also, his ego is, dare I say it, like Trump. Ooouch
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 3:54pm
em just needs to stay away from rick ruben 

if he wants to go make a rock/rap album as a pet project. . cool, but when em is trying to be serious about rapping, go see the doctor 

he needs to stop being a pussy and go for Buddens throat 

im glad hes taking shots at mumble rappers 

and say what you want, but Trump fucking owns Eminem. Em is doing everything he can to illicit a response from Trump, and Trump is just like. . . who?????? 

ive seen at least two interviews where Em is all but hurt that Trump dont acknowledge him lmao. . Trump got Marshall all in his feelings
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave Infinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 4:23pm
They have similar egos, they both have to be like.

Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2018 at 6:06am
Pompus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pompus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2018 at 4:41pm
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave Infinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2018 at 4:46pm
FACTS!!!

Edited by Dave Infinite - 01 September 2018 at 4:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic