Author
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2018 at 5:45pm
OK i heard this track,and i'm sorry to tyoe this,but i still don't like this guy,maybe it's
because i'm bias i guess,thumbs down for me,and Eminem fans pls take that with
a pinch of coke--salt i mean salt,its trash!..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Dave Infinite View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave Infinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2018 at 7:12pm
Nice...Funny People's comebacks for not like something, You just a HATer!!! Sounding like a Girlie Teenager Whining With Make Up Running... 

Naw Fam, If I don't Like It's  Because It's TRASH!!!
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2018 at 9:05pm
I gotta be honest. Em was one of the reasons I found the pen. But man, it's sad to hear him spit anymore. It's really cringe-worthy for me. It seems forced and nothing feels as natural for him as his anger-induced lyrics used to be. I get it, people grow and move on. I think his fuel burnt out and I barely fucked with Marshall Mathers II. 

He could be one of those guys that I could never hear from again and be okay with it. He had his run.
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2018 at 9:12pm
I still think "Anyman" is Ems best track, back in those days he seemed more in tuned and fresh, nowadays it just becomes too naggy to listen to. 
Dave Infinite View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave Infinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2018 at 9:30pm
con I think Naggy is the perfect to describe his current "style"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic