Forum LockedText Battle Archive: T2T Round 2: Crimson Juice vs Ashley Kaos (0-2)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T2T Round 2: Crimson Juice vs Ashley Kaos (0-2)
    Posted: 27 November 2020 at 10:34am
The 2020 Tournament
Round Two: Text (standard rules)

Crimson Juice vs Ashley Kaos

Verses are to be 8 bars or 16 lines in length.

Battlers have 14 days from now to write their bars.

If there are no decisive votes on the battle after 7 days once the verse is posted, then I will vote in an unbiased manner and decide on the winner to continue to the next round.

If a battler ducks, due to timeframes being accurately adhered to, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, I'll be calling it a duck. 

If you don't both check in then your battle will be discontinued and parties that check-in will progress to successive rounds but parties that fail to check-in will be disqualified.

Battlers must check-in to the battle in order to proceed.

GO

Edited by Cuba - 29 November 2020 at 12:44pm
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2020 at 3:34pm
Like an attacking move in Chess...check.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2020 at 9:41pm
Check
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2020 at 10:31pm
This battles 1 sided ya resemblin rabbits in headlights or rats near traps,
What is it with the way you rap? Voice soundin like a pipe that's capped,

Born with a gap in her lip like the flippers on a machine called pin ball,
With a trash can lid i'ill smash ya CLEF lip turnng it to a Musical Symbol,

When she has a relationship ASH again feels HOT needed and hired,
Like WOOD in bed or at a camp shes always gettin POKED then FIRED,

whilst we're on the topic of wood and my punches are hittin like mallets,
Seens ya had plenty in ya mouth, how you never fixed that broken palate?

I'm not even Dutch but if I was and saw ya in a flower bed, i'd call youTu-lip,
Here's a pun/quip if I put an oxygen mask on.then I'd be like you, air lipped,

After this y'all be 'Gone Till November' next, & i ain't even talking Wyclef,
Twisting your lips all out of sink scared me to death, that's WY 'C-'LEFT,

like a coke im cold to the core, i mimic a live cow between a bun I'm so raw,
Bet when ya drink a milk shake its like seein a camel slurp through a straw,

So don't call a truce I'll leave KAOS wet drippin in CrimsonJuice, no joke,
like she menstratin or resemblin queen Elizabeth BATHory havin' a SOAK,
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2020 at 5:02am

Pussy your so scared, its insane! Sayin the same things expecting different results ?
Wack, always will be cause you only drop feed and cant write a written yourself!
You need help,  i bruise crim putting tears in those dry eyes 
Bars so boring you type rhymes sounding like "The Clear Eyes Guy"
Why? Aint a real member of LA if you don't rap....so how did you get in ?
Your a mod cause you kissed so much ass, but it'll take more than that to win this
Try and paint yourself to be cool, bitch i can see right through your image 
Punches made him bleed splatter turned this whole site the color crimson
Aint a Lyricist when you write words with Inc. Band wagon bitch aint original
Your whole krew thinks your a bitch too, only let you in because they all pity you
Hes hyped up, ready to throw blows, tried to start shit but it just back fired
Shots lack power, Battery with no juice, roll with the punches like a flat tire
Mother shoulda named you oscar meyer, way your getting slaughtered like a pig 
Mike Meyers sliced this kid, then Mailed his body back home where his family lives
This Amateur hour, but i have no time your bars unworthy and dont hurt me 
Soft like a ferby, take your L cause you cant win this battle by closin it early
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2020 at 1:49pm

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

Crim//

Your opener was structured nicely, that’s where the compliments end. The set up had no relevance to the punch and it was a soft jab at best.

Second bar was okay. Witty but not exactly damaging.

Your third was your best bar. The concept was good, The rolling theme Ash/Wood/Fire etc was good, The transaction from set up to punchline was good. The execution was Ish. I get why you went with ‘Hired’ as it entwined with ‘Fired’ but I think ‘Desired’ would of been much more fitting personally.

Fourth bar was tidy work. The continued Wood/Pallet/Mallet theme worked nicely. The structure was flawless and the set up and punchline was nice. Your hardest hitting bar. Again, to find criticism, not a fan of the use of ‘Whilst we’re on the subject’. You need to find a more creative way of continuity than that.

Not a fan of your fifth bar at all. Never include “Here’s a pun/quip” in a battle verse. Imply the pun, don’t tell your readers that’s what your doing.

Sixth bar, first of all it is November. So that play didn’t have the desired effect. Other than that. Structure good. Punch good. Wordplay worked nicely.

To quote AK’s verse, your seventh bar was ‘Amateur hour’.

Your was.. alright. I get the intention but the punch felt forced. Though their was some bite in it.

Overall// You showed some real signs of some understanding of how to write a battle verse. Some good rolling themes, but the Lip theme was dragged out far too much. It was a very hit & miss drop.

AK//

Opener was decent, came out swinging with the flip & personals.

Second bar wasn’t great, nothing real hard hitting there.

Third bar was good in its simplicity.

Fourth bar again was a miss for me. A light jab at best.

Fifth once again was good in its simplicity.

Sixth was a decent enough attempt, punchline was stretched but the Concept was decent.

Seventh bar flowed well enough but could of been written to anybody.

Closer was your best bar. Enjoyed the punchline.

Overall// Again a bit hit and miss. You had a much more simplistic approach but it worked. Didn’t try to over complicate things and stuck to a personal beat down. I was left feeling you didn’t put your all into this one, perhaps you didn’t need to dropping second but would of liked to see more from you.

Vote// AK - Both were hit & miss and inconsistent. Crim showed some real effort in the construction of his bars but at times over complicated things. This persistence of the lip theme didn’t help his cause either. AK kept it simple, constant personal jabs and an all round better battle verse
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2020 at 9:28pm

Crimbo...

Was a good verse. Rhyme scheme simple but effective, comes across as quite an old school style in that sense. You made good use of your filler lines too so created a sense of never letting off in your attack. I liked that focus. For me the main issue was it got quite repetitive, most of your verse was based around one personal and to be honest your better ones were at the start of the verse, so it kind of combined to take a bit of the sting out of your verse as you went through. Opener and closer were both good. Your closer probably wouldn't been more impactful if you'd made the Crimson Juice play the focus of the punch...it ended up being more dismissive than a haymaker. I quite liked the poked then fired one. Nothing in there that I thought was like a "whooooah" type punch, so I think really when you're not hitting really hard you have to be consistent & you were let down by reusing the same personal.

Ash...

Read cleaner than the first round and that definitely helped you out, you still maintained the aggression and it read crisper than your first round verse. You were also consistently throwing punches and you had good variety. I liked the opener even though that's a pretty consistently used punch against Crim, your version was nicely worded and effective. I don't know who the Clear Eyes Guy is but because the diss is executed well, kind of didn't matter. Mod angle again is kind of expected, but it was a solidly written punch and it lands. I liked the next one, especially the integration of the concept through the filler line - that was a real nice touch. Next one was straight forward diss but works well. The flat tire one, I kind of saw the angle you were going for but I didn't think it really worked...the punctures / punches play is a bit of a stretch & the battery / juice was kind of shoehorned in the middle. I think you had enough in there for it not to be a complete dud, but it was probably your worst line. I didn't understand the reference in the next one, so that was a little lost on me but I got the essence of it so it still worked to a degree. Closer was funny, I liked it, good punch.

Overall...I thought both verses had a lot going for them. Neither had anything that was knock out, but still consistently attacked their opponents and had fundamentals there. When it came down to it though, I think Ash had the better overall verse. More aggression and greater variety in her shots. I actually think Crim had some of the better disses of the battle, but he faded as the verse went on and Ash showed a better ability to translate her disses into punches which meant overall she did more damage and merits the victory in my eyes. 

Vote = Ash
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2020 at 2:55pm

This battles 1 sided ya resemblin rabbits in headlights or rats near traps,
What is it with the way you rap? Voice soundin like a pipe that's capped,

-this is just childish nursery rhymes really. Your set up has nothing to do with the actual punch. Had you worked around the punch and tied the set up in with a little more wit this could have been a cool personal

Born with a gap in her lip like the flippers on a machine called pin ball,
With a trash can lid i'ill smash ya CLEF lip turnng it to a Musical Symbol,

-set has nothing to do with your punch... it’s funny but what pin ball gotta do with music? The image of you hitting her with a trash can lid is lmao but but nothing to do with the actual punch

When she has a relationship ASH again feels HOT needed and hired,
Like WOOD in bed or at a camp shes always gettin POKED then FIRED,

-this could have been much nicer worded different. I see where you were going but you didn’t execute this properly

whilst we're on the topic of wood and my punches are hittin like mallets,
Seens ya had plenty in ya mouth, how you never fixed that broken palate?

-again... could have been nice if worded properly... the execution on the personal is tired.

I'm not even Dutch but if I was and saw ya in a flower bed, i'd call youTu-lip,
Here's a pun/quip if I put an oxygen mask on.then I'd be like you, air lipped,

-tulip and air lip DONT rhyme. Also not a fan of having the same end words. Now as a diss this is how you would come at some one? “Ya well you are air lipped nananana boo booo” come on man

After this y'all be 'Gone Till November' next, & i ain't even talking Wyclef,
Twisting your lips all out of sink scared me to death, that's WY 'C-'LEFT,

-everything was cool till the end... wtf does this mean

like a coke im cold to the core, i mimic a live cow between a bun I'm so raw,
Bet when ya drink a milk shake its like seein a camel slurp through a straw,

-idk what coke being cold has anything to do with her drinking milk... besides that this was light but funny

So don't call a truce I'll leave KAOS wet drippin in CrimsonJuice, no joke,
like she menstratin or resemblin queen Elizabeth BATHory havin' a SOAK,

-terrible closer.

- wasn’t feeling your verse. You need to be more aggressive and lose the fillers. Be more witty bro. You have an arsenal of personals to play with and they fell short

Vs

Pussy your so scared, its insane! Sayin the same things expecting different results ?
Wack, always will be cause you only drop feed and cant write a written yourself!

-this was actually cool. The personal speaks

You need help, i bruise crim putting tears in those dry eyes
Bars so boring you type rhymes sounding like "The Clear Eyes Guy"

-nah this was a miss. Boring diss and not executed

Why? Aint a real member of LA if you don't rap....so how did you get in ?
Your a mod cause you kissed so much ass, but it'll take more than that to win this

-personal is facts but again you didn’t execute it properly as a punch. Needed to be harsher

Try and paint yourself to be cool, bitch i can see right through your image
Punches made him bleed splatter turned this whole site the color crimson

-this is decent definitely could have been better. On the right path though the set up ties in

Aint a Lyricist when you write words with Inc. Band wagon bitch aint original
Your whole krew thinks your a bitch too, only let you in because they all pity you

-funny but why spell Crew with a K? Missing something here. This light and basic though

Hes hyped up, ready to throw blows, tried to start shit but it just back fired
Shots lack power, Battery with no juice, roll with the punches like a flat tire

-too much going on here just stick to one concept and hit him with it. Roll with the punch is a beaten down concept to

Mother shoulda named you oscar meyer, way your getting slaughtered like a pig
Mike Meyers sliced this kid, then Mailed his body back home where his family lives

-nah again too much going on. Stick to one concept and flow with it...

This Amateur hour, but i have no time your bars unworthy and dont hurt me
Soft like a ferby, take your L cause you cant win this battle by closin it early

-soft like a ferby was lol’s anyways the Mod/closing battle early is played but you could have flipped it since it’s a current action the dork does.

Overall this was a light read. You both have some basic shit or shit that’s all over the map especially with all the personals you both had. Crimson really had nothing hitting at all and Ashley had a few decent hits. Her misses were harder to she was just more aggressive here. Props on showing y’all keep it up

V/Smashley

1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2020 at 8:19am
3-0 to Ash..

Well done lady.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic