Forum LockedDisqualification Archive: [Text] DrillCraving vs FatWeeWreck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DrillCraving View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DrillCraving Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Text] DrillCraving vs FatWeeWreck
    Posted: 04 April 2016 at 11:25pm
DrillCraving
vs
FatWeeWreck

RULES
1 Week
5 Bars
No Holds Barred
My name is so easy to flip that if you do it, no one will find it clever.
FatWeeWreck View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FatWeeWreck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 11:51pm
I'll abuse you if come near me you name is DrillCraving you can have my D
Look, you've got nothing on me so you cant say shit, your the peasant here kid and im your daddys dick!
If you want to have a lick its one 5 quid less expensive than you brothers squid
Squid meaning education of course because he's one dumb fuck, come at me bitch and ill hit you with a truck!
Its a big truck mate just ask the last guy its got experience so you better start showing obedience
Like i said your clearly a fag your name is DrillCraving you shouldn't have said "no holds barred"!
Fuck it lets fight why not? Or is it the thought thats making you hide in a box?
The box being your house incase you didnt get, to be honest i thought this site would be case sensitive!
Last bar now, i dont know what to say except that your gay!
I know that gay joke was shite but fuck it im still up for the fight!
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2016 at 1:24am
DQ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic