Author
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Text]Beans Vs Rap Daemon [3-0]
    Posted: 03 April 2017 at 4:14pm
6 bars due wednesday night by mid night PST

Edited by Rutter knows best - 03 April 2017 at 9:01pm
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2017 at 11:08pm
His record versus mine might make my fight seem dire in hindsight
But I'mma get ugly and have the judges mind's swiped like Susan Boyle in her limelight
Leave Beans more canned up than my inventory on Fallout 4 and like past battles he'll find hide
Like I'm throwing his "watch" in the air his time's up and he'll "duck" on the spot" - that's "Roll-X" on tight sight (Watches-Rolex/duck-roll/spot-x)

Think you're in the "driver's seat", man you're on "gold-surfaced Concrete"
I can channel the direction or straight halt your moves like roadworks among streets (he lost a title match to Concrete)
I'm like Jack N The Beanstalk 'coz when I'm "seeded with Beans" this troll's work can't cross me
I hope he at least cope's with this beating "well done" 'coz no use to hold hurt to "lost beef"

I mean it you have no chance 'gainst my ground-breaking bars the way they show the flaws/floors in you
Definitely "no smiles I'm giving you" when I "throw content" with force at you
When it "comes to show" we all know "I'm big screen n your shit's just portable"
"Connections remotely" switch this "man to a bitch", guess I'm somehow "trans-forming" you
Faggot
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2017 at 2:47am
Expos
His OM is called 'Lesson Learned From The Head
Ric Flair...4 horsmen
Day care..If you dont get that you suck
Titu from pakistan/Dubia due by
iLL Script got an OM called Breaking free
Orion has ducked me 

Sorry for the late key

Check it bro...
For fuck sakes your wack. Take my service you sped
Meaning my Knife'll punish ya skull, Really give you a lesson Learned from 'the head'

2-11? 3 Of those L's are from me & again yuh Spine'll split
Watch me throw up #4 W/the hands to the point Ric Flair'll come out retirement

That record gets you a crown..One that doesnt allow to attack the thrown
Voters wont give fucks wat Dae care, S'why Beans wont let Kid play Like bad charparones

I'll send a wind of Burns, Jus for thinkin You could act hard
Mark ya head cos I forgot when my verse was dubia..then burry U in Titus back yard

You cant even stick to the Script...I'm saying ya skills joke
Ya head on a poll while ya neck 'Breaking Free's' only time You'll have an ILL post

Thinkin you legend? well bredren... Every read got us sighin
TBH you should Jus duck Beans like that punk bitch Orion

1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
O Block View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 10-9-2
Form: WWWNLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2017 at 7:11pm

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

Beans im assuming you didnt take this guy serious but dont let your ego get you a L. Again like your battle against neek, That closer was wack. The closer is one of the biggest things to me. I feel this was rushed but that first line was HOT. The opener was real nice but as I'm readin ur lines it just didnt seem to flow for me....

Beans -

Check it bro...
Meaning my Knife'll punish ya skull, Really give you a lesson Learned from 'the head'

Voters wont give fucks wat Dae care, S'why Beans wont let Kid play Like bad charparones

Mark ya head cos I forgot when my verse was dubia..then burry U in Titus back yard

Ya head on a poll while ya neck 'Breaking Free's' only time You'll have an ILL post

Actually was better then expected given your record no offense. I feel like you have some potential to live up to and u got balls for goin against someone with that much experience and executing as well as you did proved to me you are pretty good but there is still alot of things u needed to work on IMO. Your bars seemed forced.. To many words and fillers it didnt flow well AT ALL... If you would have added more personals and executed those punches better you would have won... But mvgt Beans.. good battle yall

Daemon-

But I'mma get ugly and have the judges mind's swiped like Susan Boyle in her limelight 
Leave Beans more canned up than my inventory on Fallout 4 and like past battles he'll find hide
Like I'm throwing his "watch" in the air his time's up and he'll "duck" on the spot" - that's "Roll-X" on tight sight (Watches-Rolex/duck-roll/spot-x)

I can channel the direction or straight halt your moves like roadworks among streets (he lost a title match to Concrete)
I'm like Jack N The Beanstalk 'coz when I'm "seeded with Beans" this troll's work can't cross me
I hope he at least cope's with this beating "well done" 'coz no use to hold hurt to "lost beef"

I mean it you have no chance 'gainst my ground-breaking bars the way they show the flaws/floors in you 
When it "comes to show" we all know "I'm big screen n your shit's just portable"
"Connections remotely" switch this "man to a bitch", guess I'm somehow "trans-forming" you

MVGT BEANS
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 12:55am

Rap Peon:

cool..kinda lengthy for the bar.. coulda trimmed alot of that down.

fucking horrible. the fact you said "find hide" was even more cringy than watch/air/times/up….basura.

this..is just.. dude. stop. dont try and be clever. its not your lane. find your niche. wordplay is not you. wtf is gold surfaced concrete? dont worry..ill wait.

this is the 80th time ive seen a garbage ass beanstalk line. never again in your life attempt wordplay.

may the cringe be with you.

see..now this? POTENTIAL. but you went wayyyyy too fucking overboard with it. you try to do too much bro and you just body your own concepts. opener and closer were the only lines you shouldve kept.

Bitch Even Acts Not Scared:

Check it bro...

yeah.. beans at his finest.. empty threats and garbage bars. solid

congrats on beating a guy so terrible, good thing you have standards and battle folks on equal footing.. nobody wants a gimme right?

….

Dubai is in the gulf region… and Pakistan is in south Asia.. but you knew that tho…right?

two head bars!! deeezammmmmmm. content on fleek

whoaaaaaaaa. totally dude. this is the type material that makes Beans.. well.. Beans.. fabricates shit to the fullest. we love it. The day anyone on this site ducks someone as trash as you is the day Scotty32 closes it down for good as its beyond repair.

well, the fact that shit was due Wednesday and this clown showed up late as fuck per normal and came with this trash should be an automatic win for RD…but he was so cringy that even garbage ass Beans caught himself a win without riding coat tails and begging for crew votes. truly the worst battle ive ever read. good shit guys.

Vote = Borderline Empires Acquired Newbie Slayer

#Bananas
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 10:05am

RD firstly i get the impression that your in a transitional state here,yeah your wordplay
is present within this drop,but it did come off as forced with little real thought behind
them,your concept did have a lack lustred vibe entow also,(they came off as repetitive
on the whole),where Beans is concerned,as too with some other members here at LA
(Concrete to name another) the angles have been done done and done,see name flips
are cool,but there not even the best quality of a personal there just fleetting shots
really,unless you can tie them in with a good punch that is,but you did have some
sparks here though,I thought your 1st and last bar were your best in this verse,still you
came through and at least tried to get at Beans so props there,it's just that on the
whole the verse came off as samey..

Beans on the norm we get treated to punch heavy laden verses,but here you seemed half hearted,your opening bar was OK but kind of forced really,it's like for you just
showing up would be enough in this battle,you also had a lacking within your piece too,
to be honest i wasn't feeling this drop of yours,you had loose personals and some
where aimed at other members (Orion,and from what I've read of Orion's battle verses
and from you of late,I'd keep quiet),which for me shows your lack of concentration with
the job at hand here,still you did do enough to take this with that typed,but you do seem to be slipping dude,(and correct me if I'm wrong here but Orion didn't duck you,all he did was ask who are you?)..

Vote...Beans..peace.

"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
The_Guy View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 16-12-0
Form: WLWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The_Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2017 at 7:03pm

Rd
I think here you tried a little too hard to force in some word play which ended up hurting you overall. I feel as though you tried to bring a new spin on some old concepts but it didn't work out well. Honestly your best bar was the concrete/street bar but the wording was off with this as a whole.

Beans
Better structure, better verse, better punches
The chaperone bar was the best of the battle period. Everything else was ok, not too hard hitting but enough to take this win

Vgt Beans
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 3:32am
Beans wins via 3-0 KO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic