Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE 1-2 MAG WEEK 16
    Posted: 13 December 2016 at 4:05pm
THE 1-2 MAG WEEK 16

"This is the end, beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend..the end"

So we made it, started from the bottom now we're here. Who'd of funk it, well i did. Its been a pleasure for the most part (If not a little time draining) but all things must end (except infinity but thats a different conversation).
We've lost many a soldier along the way
Rest in piece the fallen and inactive.

On a more brighter note without further ado lets show some love to our new 1-2 champ ....Ridley Squat.

Congratulations Ridley!!!

Another mainstay of the league, and valued contributor. It's been a long time coming but better late than never. He joins a small handful who can say they have lifted the crowd. Once again well done dude.

On wider site news we have the end of year awards kicking off... It's that time of year again we're we hand out pats on the back, nods of greatness and the occasional reach around like they are going out of fashion. So get involved and let the people know what you think. Obviously you cant vote for me in all category's so if you want to throw your second choice in there occasionally i understand, share the love people.

Shout out to JackHammeringOurTolerenceLevels on how not to introduce yourself to a forum.  
And shout out to Chain for the most appropriate and Lmfao gif response.

Originally posted by JacksHammeringThem JacksHammeringThem wrote:

So I'm fucking new, and you talked shit on literally EVERY SINGLE POST I've made. I never spammed shit. Everything I did and said was legitimate. Besides all that, if there was a specific spot I should have went to, why didn't you tell me that the VERY FIRST TIME I POSTED? Instead of acting like a punk ass nigga you could of just directed me to the right spot so I coulda gotten outta your hair. You're just fucking mad cuz Castro's dead. I feel you man, he was NEVER the bad guy, but you being a moderator could have easily just told me go here or there. Instead the first thing you said was I'm "moaning" about not being able to go to the battlegrounds which is what the guide says to go to. You don't know anything about moaning, just ask your fucking girlfriend, she's never done it. You're helping to push Scotty's servers right down the drain. Now I know you'll take the low road and just perma ban me, fuck you're so powerful, I bet you feel like Thor when you click that button. Now I am acting like a complete asshole, I agree, but you're fucking ass, the one who's supposed to be in charge, waits about 4 hours, labels me a troll, threatens me, and THEN TELLS ME THE CORRECT FORUM TOPIC. That's just.. like, terrible leadership man.

Originally posted by CHAIN CHAIN wrote:

Be safe tho.

Also for shout out to Lorde Puente for setting up the battles when i been on my lazy's. Even bigger shout out to the dude for responding to S dubbs with the level of patience i just do not have, while I've just looked at them n gone...

Moving on..

The Previews

Champ match - Ridley vs Kiki

We have our last champ match of the season. Both have been crowned so it's just bragging rights now. I don't think that'll stop either putting the work in.  While Rid's just edged out Goryo in the finals while Kiki got the no show advance. Make this last champ match a good one boys. I believe in you...

Rutter vs Concrete

We both got the wins last week. So let's punch each other in the face to celebrate. Con's always a danger and brushed Crim aside last week, while i did the same with Dub I went with the quadruple multi's you seem to love. Both of us like to use an array of styles, so should be interesting. G'luck Con.

X-centrik vs Spume

One week down and one battle won. Not a bad start for X here. I thought he had an okay bar, worked for me. Shame dude didn't get here sooner, he could of done something, def potential there. He gets to face our no shower of the week I'm sure Spume will be back, i'd guess it was due to having to write 8 bars for Ki that same week. Spumes an Ex champ so i expect a good'en.

Goryo vs Siq

It's back to earth with the rest of us peasants for Goryo. Still i expect him to be going for the throat, i think he was unlucky to lose tbh could of gone either way. Siq has the potential to be a force he just need to not overlook certain elements. I think he lost of because of the rhyme scheme and it's not the first time. Get that right and this should be a nice clash.

Crim vs S dubb

Crim is still learning and to be honest he hasn't been given many easy draws so far, but he's done a decent job against more experienced foes. S dubb gives me the impression he is more of a topical writer than a battler, but props to him for expanding his horizons. I didn't think his personal had much weight but the personal route is the best route so keep at it. G'luck boys

If you read this leave a comment, i'd appreciate it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

My job on Thursday is Tallying up your records. I'll edit it into the mag. I've been saying soon for weeks now but i promise this Thursday. Good luck to all.

RANKINGS

Concrete 11-4
Kiki 11-4
Goryo 10-5
Spume 10-5
Rutter 9-5
Ridley 9-6 
skep 7-6
Droid 6-5
Beans 4-5
Lorde Puente 4-5
Stalin 3-4
Dizz-3-4
Jay 3-4
Slip - 3-5
Flame 2-2
Siq-2-3
Crimson 2-5
xcentric- 1-0
the law 1-1
Jimmy-1-1
Axy - 1-2
Ash 1-2
Vellum - 1-3
Slecht 1-4
Nigma 1-4
Kich 0-1
Zin 0-1
s dubb 0-1
Rick 0-1
hawkeye 0-1
Nesta 0-1
TRizz 0-2
Intrekit 0-2
Exo 0-2
Fox 0-2
Jackbars 0-6

Edited by Rutter knows best - 15 December 2016 at 3:12pm
#bananas
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2016 at 4:34pm
Well let me be the first to type,a serious thanks for your contribution to the site here
RKB,you've done real well in running and keeping this league going,I salute you sir,and
yet again with amazement,i type well done with this tear jerkning edition...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2016 at 6:01pm
Haha this was funny. Cuba got ethered by Jackhammer anyway. /sarcasm

The league has been really good fun from start to end so thanks again Rutter. Congrats Ridley on winning the belt too.
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2016 at 6:49pm
Mag looking strong as ever bruv,
Well played Ridley,you went the long route but always looked like you might get there....
And well done Goryo for holding on to it for a minute
Looking forward to the playoffs

S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 2-7-1
Form: LLLLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2016 at 6:51pm
Nice mag, and I'm definately going to come with a better bar this week, so I am definately going to put more effort into this week......
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2016 at 1:52am
dope mag as always, read this earlier. also love that gorilla giff, mad funny.

legit tho, good shit keeping up with this, its been a long time running with constant mags and what not. awesome job through out the season seƱor

Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2016 at 12:46pm
voting closes tonight, play off sign ups will be up Tuesday.
#bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic