Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The 1-2 Mag - Week 8
    Posted: 17 October 2016 at 3:03pm
The 1-2 MAG WEEK 8

Here we are another week another mag and another list of ways you have annoyed me. Despite my warnings last week fuck all changed and the same people aren't voting. I will cut when and where i see fit, i don't wanna damage the numbers but i'm not the one damaging anything. If you signed up , you new exactly what you agreed to. Your the one fucking it up.

We had a couple no shows, which sucks for those effected. Jay is out, i was gonna leave Beans out as he also no showed but to keep the numbers even i will be keeping him in. I know Kiki wasn't pleased either ad you can check out his O.m response if you get a minute. You may be my boy but a no show and not a singe vote ain't on. C'mon son you know this. So can everyone just do what they are supposed to this week, it's not hard.

On other site news. Looks like Topical Twist is picking up some momentum as verses start rolling in.It's good to see something competitive for the man poem writers and those who like to fight using non violent means.
Time to show your moves guys.

We also had Concrete step down as L.A test champ. I can understand his doing so and big props to him for planning to run a Tourney to decide who will follow in his footsteps. A truly solid member and a champ we didn't deserve. Propz Con

Bullshit alert! Bullshit alert!

Our man Jackbars told me he couldn't vote as he's at a police academy (I fucking hope its one of the movie sequels for your sake America) and they confiscate your phones Yet i've seen the mutherfucker online all weekend. So nice try bud, but i'm calling it. 

Rankings
I have done my best here, if any are wrong let me know. Interesting to see the out list is las long as the In, but hey ho some people just don't like losing. You can see the full rankings list in the sub forum if you want to see where you stand.

Here its is too.

Post Status: -- Unmarked --

IN

Rutter 6-1
Concrete 5-2
Goryo 5-2
Kiki 5-2
Ridley 5-2
skep 4-2
Droid 4-3
Stalin 3-1
Beans 3-2
Spume 3-4
Slip - 3-4
Dizz-2-4
Slecht 1-1
Flame 1-1
Ash 1-1

OUT

Lorde Puente 3-3
Jay 3-4
the law 1-1
Jimmy-1-1
Axy - 1-2
Vellum - 1-3
Nigma 1-4
Kich 0-1
Zin 0-1
TRizz 0-2
Intrekit 0-2
Exo 0-2
Fox 0-2
Jackbars 0-6

Previews

Contenders -  Concrete vs Goryo
These tow faced off before and Con came out the victor. Goryo has been somewhat of a surprise package this season. Con is the favorite is this Syn off but i think both are gonna bring it.

Contenders - Rutter vs Kiki Spirez
Me and kiki have already danced with the hands too this season and i was the victor. Kiki's been piling up the body's since and i know he'll keep it competitive. i will also be fighting with just the one hand to allow him a chance. I'll be using my good arm though so good luck to him.

Skep vs Stalin

The S off begins. Both these guys have done well so far and are up there in the league. This could go either way but i think going into it Skep just edges it we'll see though as Stalins no slouch.

Beans vs Droid
Again the winner of this will find themselves in contenders. Beans hasn't been around much but he had some good form at the start of the season. I know he loves a contenders so i'm sure he'll show this week. Droid has stuttered a bit of late but hasn't got in this position through fluke. He has the potential to upset so Beans should be weary.

Ridley vs Crimson
Well i fucked up here, but luckily Mr Crimson has stepped up to make this possible. Propz Crim. Ridley has been on form this season and should of been in contenders. So Crim is gonna have to pull out a stinger. He doesn't battle much be he votes on everything so he should have a Gage of what to bring. Crim could surprise but Rid is the favorite here. 

Ashley vs Spume

Spume got a nice win last week and if he drops another bar like that he should carry that form on.Ash lost out to Goryo and to be honest i don't think there was a lot in it either. Could be close could e one sided we'll see.

Slecht vs Dizz

Slecht got his first win and i know he'll want to add to that. He has got every chance to this week facing off against Dizz. He had a nice flip and i wonder what approach he'll take this week. Now izz doesn't have alot to work off so he's gonna need to get creative with it, he could surprise this week, i wouldn't rule it out.

Slip vs Flame

I think these guys are crew, Flame changes so often i can't keep up. Slip underwhelmed last week and he needs o step it up against flame who was barey edged out by Con. I think Flame should take this but Slip has it in in him to take advantage if Flame doesn't deliver

I'll set matches tomorrow.

Edited by Rutter knows best - 17 October 2016 at 11:39pm
#bananas
Slecht View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slecht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2016 at 3:57pm
Dope homie
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2016 at 7:41pm
I'll try and fix this tomorrow smh Ffs.
#bananas
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 3:04pm
Good to see these are still popular....
#bananas
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 7:09pm
^^lol..your time was well invested here Rut's,a good read overall especially
the tribute to Con,keep em coming I look forward to these..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 9:24pm
Good work Rutter. Sometimes I forget to comment but I always look forward to reading the mag when it's posted and getting into the loop with things. It may or may not be taken for granted but I guarantee people would miss it if it were gone.
Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Stats: 9-6-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ridley Squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 9:55pm
Aye.

I always say "Good job" just sometimes I don't type it.
And sometimes I don't say it, I just think it.
And sometimes I don't mean it ... but the message should be clear "Keep up the good work fella"

#Tap
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 10:00pm
I will co sign all above
Great work fam
Also @crimson something that must come fr a movie somewhere?
"We've seen you talk the talk, now let's see you walk the walk"
Welcome to the league man

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 10:15pm
Love the main section of the mag, lol @ man poems...I named the leagues after different forms of strong winds to make it sound equal parts cool & threatening. Damn you Rutter *shakes fist*
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 10:47pm
I've been waiting weeks for the right time to use that Cosby meme.

Thanks for the nod guys.
#bananas
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2016 at 2:20pm
Where are the battles?
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2016 at 2:43pm
I'll set them up tonight.
#bananas
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2016 at 5:18pm
Busy weekend, I'll vote tomorrov. 

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 10:16am
Voting will be kept open until tonight. Shocking week tbh.

This was all soo easy, yet most of you have managed to fuck this up. Shame.
#bananas
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 10:18am
Apologise for only dropping a single vote this week
Will get some more in before tonight is over

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 11:38am
I will try and make time tonight to help out on the voting front
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 2:45pm
I appreciate it Cuba but you should t have to.

Bar dj everyone in this league is an adult. The concerns before I started this was the voting but I thought I'd give them a chance by making it more than achievable. You miss votes one week because something comes up, that's normal shit happens but unfortunately half the league aren't voting. They just can't be arsed.

I've literally asked nothing of anyone other than to do what they agreed to do. The is a core group making keeping this alive. So this isn't aimed at everyone, it's just a shame that the other are ruining it for them.

#bananas
Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 3:14pm
voting asap...got into some seriously blood stained shit last couple shifts...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic