Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2020 at 3:54pm
YoU SuRe Are a DiAmOnD, Emreld.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2020 at 4:20pm
@Mitch...Lmao, Diamond Emerald you need 20 post 1st before you can battle here, i
suggest feeding Open Mic (show us your knowledge, or learn something..win win there)
or cypher threads/games...peace.

In fact do an intro let's get to know ya..
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2020 at 1:12am
Woi I got the date wrong, 3pm EST 11/27/20, coming in for you well soon keep your trousers fresh and your browsers refreshed...
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2020 at 10:05am
Ayo how does Crimson Juice go about giving himself a win on his stats for his battle with D-NoS and D-NoS a loss? I didn't think tournament wins counted towards a battle score and they didn't for anyone else?
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2020 at 11:27am
lol...it was an error on my part,but before you think the worst, Cuba added it by
mistake, and he is taking it awayeth, when he gets some time to amend it, also
I've sent him a pm to remind him..but good looking out there though man, and
no conspiracy here...peace.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2020 at 8:04pm
Illuminati confirmed

I have updated. Didn't see it as a priority.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2020 at 8:55pm
Thought I'd check cos I seen Troy rank as the best active member at text on the site and thought well that's a fairly inaccurate representation, even though well he's still that after the update and confirmation of Illuminati. 2020 ae, what a year.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2020 at 12:00pm
Thank goodness we're not waiting for best of 7 votes.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2020 at 1:57am
Ae indeed, the time to drop battles is up tomorrow, so it looks like Brotha Goose might be pulling a duck and then there'll be a week for voting to close. If Brotha Goose asks to drop in that time and levy agrees and drops too then their battle is still potentially able to be counted or levy advances on a bye.
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2020 at 3:20am
It’d be dope if we could do some kind of old school Scribble jam type of battle shit where you don’t know
Who you’d be up against or the beat you’d have to spit about them on until like 30 minutes before the battle maximum so you’d basically pretty much have to freestyle or at least do a 10 minute like free write about your opponent, record it in another 5-10 minutes and mix in another 5 to 9 and drop your verse with 60 seconds remaining. That’d be dope. I miss when a freestyle battle was at least partially on the spot. I doubt this will end up becoming anything but it’s all good. I just got some new gear so I’m not sure if I want to go digging through the archives of old songs and free verses or just start fresh or both. I think it’d be fun to challenge myself to have to
Be quicker and more on my toes. I don’t know about you guys but back in the day my boys and I literally never stopped freestyling unless we were partying or working or something but all our free time was freestyling, writing, recording and chillin’ it’s sad when like 75 % of your group dies :/
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2020 at 9:15pm
So far progressing to the next round of The 2020 Tournament are the following members:

AshleyKaos
spume corrupt
levy420 (if Brotha Goose is a no show)

And Cuba and Concrete's battle needs one more vote.

The remaining battle has 6 days left to try to get one more qualifying vote so we know who has made it through to the semi-finals before the second to last roster is drawn. Brotha Goose might yet come out of the woodwork to ask for a quick extension but we're fast running out of time. Stay tuned for the semi-finals, anything could happen yet!
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2020 at 11:13pm
Just spoke to goose... he’ll be posting tonight
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2020 at 12:22pm
Interesting tournament this is turning out to be...peace.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2020 at 7:27pm
I dunno why the stilts line is catching all the flack from *ALL* the bars this tournament. I just wanna say...

stand on that shit....shit...ass... stilts...tall... its less about wood logs in the anal cavity, and more about how you stand on homie being wack. I got no unicycle in the race tho, carry on.
#Bananas
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 8:07am
Thanks for that Neek, I'm just up in a place called W'akatu doing some travelling, will get us the next rounds roster ready tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled!
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Rapper T Rapper T wrote:

Thanks for that Neek, I'm just up in a place called W'akatu doing some travelling, will get us the next rounds roster ready tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled!

That was a bozo vote.
+Sick-Witted+
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 10:52am
I missed a few of the round one battles.. Just read them up and Damn, ILL V CHAIN. Was one of the best battles I’ve seen in a while! Could easily of been a final.
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 8:08pm

Fitting location for you
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Beans Beans wrote:

Fitting location for you

What does that even mean though
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2021 at 8:41pm
Aiit so today is the last day for votes on the semi-final battles, there is currently one vote on both of the semi-finals so if noone else gets some votes in by tomorrow I'll decide who goes onto the final with a single vote later today.

T
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic