Audio Mic: The Fraternity - Conjure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Loose Logic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Loose Logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Fraternity - Conjure
    Posted: 31 December 2018 at 10:27pm
So since most, if not all, of you are not familiar with the group I am in... I figured I wold post a cypher joint we are all on so you can have an introduction to the entire group.

Like I said.. just a cypher joint... nothing major far as a topic or concept... just bars

Order

• Sleep
  • Jus Ra
  • Loose Logic
  • Xavier Medina
  • Cain
  • Frank Knight
  • S.H.A.D.O.W
  • Chi Money
Hope you enjoy!
Essence1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Essence1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2019 at 1:22am
This is raw. All of you are on point and at least on this joint you guys sound like you compliment each other, I'll still need to check out some more joints but I'm liking this a lot. Videos messed up though, since it's called Conjure I thought it was clips from the conjuring but I don't think it is.

I'm looking forward to checking more drops from the fraternity, this would be awesome to see live, where ya'll from?
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2019 at 5:44pm
peace, Loose. thanks for the feed and here to return the favor.

this is fire.

sleep - sleep has classical flex style that im always a fan of. delivery's really dope.

ra - ra has a very nice arsenal of flows. i like how he switches it up every 4 bars or so.

loose - mic presence is crazy, son. dug the double timing near the end as well. ur lyrics is dope."organs all over the place like we blew up a church" ha! dope.

xavier - had a similar style to Sleep, delivery wise. Had a very dope playful approach. lyrics really dope. maybe my fav.

cain - This dude was cool. had a very aggressive style. his voice reminds me of chino xl. he's by no mean bad but i felt he was a bit outshone by you and xavier so coming after you both made it a bit noticeable.

knight - fucks with this dude. had like a boss type flow. hard to explain but when he rhyme its more of a statement than an inquiry, lol, if that made any sense. yeah he's dope.

shadow - dope. voice is grimy as fuck. maybe my third fav behind u and xavier. lyrics dope too. show little "boyz we men, i'm back on my bel biv" ha. aiiittee.

chi - this cat reminds me of gravediggaz for some reason, but appropriate for this type of joint. lyrically on point and was a good way to end the song.

all i can say is, i hope u drop more Frat stuff, bro.

Edited by Sammy - 01 January 2019 at 8:13pm

Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2019 at 8:29pm
sleep - dope
jus - dope
LL - "like tryin to pull the legs off a centipede with an oven mitt"
whew!! "leave organs all over the place like you blew up a church!"
dope shit Loose ... You remember me, this is Oph White from HHK?
X - sniff coke but YOUUUUU shit was ill
Cain - cain's dope I'm feeling the delivery
Frank - ill
Shadow - ill
Chi - killin it
dope ass video, production, rapping etc.
It's been a while Loose I hope you remember me
Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 4:58am
Dope listen, great compilation several diffent styles, that are niiiice...I gotta say LL lyrics wise you did the outshining on the track, very clever with your shit, I dig it.
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
Loose Logic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Loose Logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 5:24pm
Thanks for the feed guys! I appreciate the listens and thoughts!
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2019 at 6:15pm
every time i hear certain people such as yourself. . i get so jelly about your production. I make audios on a yeti mic and a hacked version of cool edit in my bedroom lol . . and the quality shows when i compare my shit to stuff you drop. every verse here was fire fam. another plus is horror is my favorite genre of movies, so the video was just the cherry on top. . good shit loose, but do we really expect anything less from you? nah. . .  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic