Author
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Great L.A. Movie Compendium
    Posted: 26 January 2017 at 11:11am
Hello and welcome to the great (and mythical) L.A. Movie Compendium.

I'm aware the picture has nothing to do with movies.

This is a thread which I wanted to do for a while now but I didn't really know in which type of format I wanted to do it. Then I saw Rude's thread a while back asking if she could share her movie library. Now, as providing download links is strictly forbidden per site rules, I figured we could set it up in a different way. While we already have the "What movie did you last watch" thread I feel like this thread will have it's own merit. 

How it works and rules:

1. If you recently watched a movie and think it's great, provide us with a trailer. A simple YouTube link is enough.

2. Feel like you want to share more about the movie like your thoughts, review etc. Provide a short description/review/story beneath the trailer. Try to keep it short so the thread does not get messy. The point is to have an accessibly thread.

3. If you have problems linking a trailer, you can press on the link to check out the BB codes to see which BBcode you have to use to include the trailer.

4. In order to make the trailers accessible to mobile users ONLY use the following of the YouTube link:

If this is the entire link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-pXDoe5a0E
You want to use this between the BB codes: M-pXDoe5a0E

So it would look like this: {TUBE}M-pXDoe5a0E{/TUBE} (Obviously you will use the "[ & ]" as brackets instead of the "{ & }" which I used right now.)

5. Under no circumstances are you allowed to provide a download link to the movie you're sharing. Seriously, don't do this. It's against the rules and will be frowned upon. Feel like a bad-ass and still do it? My wrath (while endless) will pale in comparison with Scotty's wrath.

6. If you have any issues, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to fix it for you.

7. While I greatly encourage a friendly debate about the movies provided, that is not the point of this thread. It's merely a collection of movies which you think the fellow members should watch. I kindly request you to not deviate from the format which you will see below.

Here's how it should look:

Title: Sharknado(lmao)

<insert your review/thoughts/description here>
#Bananas

Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2017 at 1:54pm
Title: Fury

Insanely awesome movie!
#Bananas

Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 2:06am
I thought fury was pretty good tbh i wanted to like it and it didn't disappoint.

The Rover - Bit of a slow burner but a lot to like about it. 

#bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic