Author
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: eNtiTy

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Monster (Remix)
    Posted: 22 January 2015 at 1:42am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEG6RA1GV1Y
First official track to my solo project "The Homeward Bound EP"
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2015 at 1:46am
fucking dope. all I can really say about this my man, delivery is pure greatness imo. awesome shit. keep up this EP'll be the shit if you keep dropping heat like this. - E
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2015 at 3:18am
ayyyeee this is fucking dope. How'd you get it to come out so clear with how you did the delivery? Hmu and help me out with that since we got the same equipment bro. But the delivery was fuckin amazing bro, lyrics were nicely written, its all around just dope asf. Great track man.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2015 at 8:09pm
this was dope fr. I expected u to use or at least attempt to use Em's flow, so to hear you using your own was a nice surprise. You had a solid presence, good annunciation and well structred bars. The content was perfect and fit well I mean this was good enough to be an original
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2015 at 8:13pm
Thanks for the feed guys
Skep View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: LW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Skep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2015 at 11:30pm
It's not letting me view it on my iPhone, can you link it to the site with BB code???
KOTD Contender
Live Battle Artist
The True Audio Champ
Verbal Assassin
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2015 at 12:01am
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2015 at 12:20am
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2015 at 12:34am
hey how did u add the youtube with a bb code?
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2015 at 12:37am
Idk I'm confused bro oh well
Skep View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Form: LW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Skep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2015 at 5:10pm
This is ILL.... You're flow, delivery  and production is on point I'm digging this. The monster (Smaple) is a little over played, but this was ILL mos def... One of the best audios I've heard in a long time. Overall, you did your thing, you have a strong voice and you ride it well. Should collab soon.
KOTD Contender
Live Battle Artist
The True Audio Champ
Verbal Assassin
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2015 at 9:45pm
im bumping this for u bro, deserves more feed.
Phrixus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phrixus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2015 at 7:21am
I swear I thought it was Eminem for one sec...dope song bro
T-Ripper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-2-0
Form: WLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote T-Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2015 at 8:58am
Wow! This was dope! Great energy and great flow. The first verse was pretty much Em, you switched gears in the next 2. It was fun to listen to. I liked it.
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2015 at 6:57am
Man I absolutely hate the monster for some reason. It's more than likely the fact its such an overplayed song and the beat started to just piss me off and rihanna's voice is just like nails on the chalk board.

All said in done I thought you did a pretty damn good job on this. Production wise it was good, lyric wise it was great as well. I would like to see more of this on any em beat other than monster or love the way you lie. I saw your live video too, that was pretty cool props for that shit and actually performing a full track.
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2015 at 4:42am
its scary how much you and haze sound alike and how talented you two are..... stay on this Red-b its noice!!!
Ricaul View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 5-7-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ricaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2015 at 11:21am
it's my first time listening to your track Red, whenever i seemed to make time to listen to it something always disturbed me, but i made sure today i do man..

i think this is dope, you really are a good rapper B, i also think that this is the best remix of The Monster i've heard, your concepts were tight, the flow was amazing, you delivered man and i as a listener am happy of what you made. keep making magic like this, and i just hope in future we will work on something together...

Ps - You and Ransom are the best rappers on this site in my opinion.

It's NOT REAL!!!! it's A SITE!!!!
The only place faggots can talk Shiite without get'n their asses kicked...
so bro..... just be cool like Ric.
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2015 at 4:29pm
Beat choice is cool... flow is tight right off the top... verse 1 is dope... mix could use a lil polishing but flow wise lyric wise, all good... 2nd verse starts strong again... continues strong, this is really dope so far... 3rd verse was good as well... overall, you have a few nuisances that need to be polished but as it stands you have a good grasp on most of everything u need to kno to be dope
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 4:04am
thanks ricaul that means a lot and forsure I am down to work with anybody and thanks dal stay up guys
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic