Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bloodlines IV
    Posted: 11 July 2017 at 5:44pm
Is now under new ownership...we will be running a short sign-ups process shortly. But, as you will see, we're giving everyone a chance to be involved - whether text battler, topical head or audio head a chance to get involved.

We might even throw a surprise or two in there.

Bloodlines IV card

JUMP OFF

Open Mic King
Self Activate will drop a special edition of the Open Mic King challenge for Bloodlines. The winner of this special will get a shot at the freshly determined Topical Champion.

Roast 
DayDizzle is putting his money where his mouth is & stepping up to get roasted. Drop your best diss at Dizz and a selected verse will be put in against the winner of the Battle Royale to determine who gets put in against the winner of RKB vs Spume Corrupt. 

Audio Mic King 
You audio heads won't miss out either...take part in LP's latest Audio Mic King and you might find yourself with a title shot. 

BRING YOUR BELTS

LA Topical Title challenge
Can the winner of Identity Crisis II, Ill Scripturez, take out the people's champ Nigma in the first title shot of the event? 

LA Text Title challenge
The nominated no.1 contender elect, Rutter Knows Best, takes on the incumbent Spume Corrupt to determine who holds the LA Text Title...for now.

BRING THE NOISE

Tag Team Battle Royale
Now we start getting into it. We're going to run our first ever Tag Team Battle Royale to determine the Tag Team title holders following the abdication by Exo and Beans. 4 tag teams will face off to decide who takes the crown.

Battle Royale title
Next in line is the Battle Royale, but this time we're adding a twist. Current champ, The Law, will be up to bat, having elected to defend his title. But here's the twist, the challengers will consist of losing contestants from the Tag Team Royale. Drop out of that event & it's more likely than not you could end up facing your tag partner in a head-to-head battle.

We want blood.

Word Drop
We're bringing back the format for the Bloodlines event. Amgin vs DayDizzle.

Picture battle
Dizz is throwing down a picture, so if you're man enough to take shots at him surely you'll be man enough to put your hand up to go head-to-head with someone else in picture battle, right? Always amongst the most entertaining battles in past events. Crimson Juice vs ???

Grudge match
Slip vs Check. Video battle. Need I say more?

[NEW] Beat battle
Expanding the card, more audio focus. Two producers, only one can triumph.

Text Title no.1 contender match
Winner of the Roast vs winner of the Battle Royale, determining who goes up against the LA Text Champ in the main event.

MAIN EVENTS

LA Audio Title
TBC

LA Topical Title - PART 2
Winner of this month's OM King vs the winner of Nigma vs Ill Scriptz

LA Text Title - PART 2
Winner of no.1 contender match vs. winner of RKB vs Spume

Edited by Cuba - 12 July 2017 at 10:27pm
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 8:35pm
Yeah, we ain't fucking around...LA Text Title & LA Topical Title battle threads are up.

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 8:46pm
Word Drop battle LOCKED - DayDizzle vs Amgin

New battle ANNOUNCED - Beat battle 

Audio title battle ANNOUNCED - DTK vs LP
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 8:52pm
This is looking very interesting
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 9:21pm
Oh snap. Cuba on his Drake tip. This shit went from 0 to 100 real quick.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 9:33pm
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 10:18pm
Cubes messed up on the audio title announcement. DTK please get at me brother, I aint mean to shaft you. I know you been busier than fuck on the audio side but I had something in motion soon as Cubes gave me the greenlight to call in some homie favors. He misread my message.
#Bananas
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

Is now under new ownership...we will be running a <i style="font-weight: bold;">short sign-ups process shortly. But, as you will see, we're giving everyone a chance to be involved - whether text battler, topical head or audio head a chance to get involved.

We might even throw a surprise or two in there.

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">Bloodlines VI card

JUMP OFF

Open Mic King
Self Activate will drop a special edition of the Open Mic King challenge for Bloodlines. The winner of this special will get a shot at the freshly determined Topical Champion.

Roast 
DayDizzle is putting his money where his mouth is & stepping up to get roasted. Drop your best diss at Dizz and a selected verse will be put in against the winner of the Battle Royale to determine who gets put in against the winner of RKB vs Spume Corrupt. 

<span style="color: rgb204, 0, 0; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;">Audio Mic King </span>
You audio heads won't miss out either...take part in LP's latest Audio Mic King and you might find yourself with a title shot. 

BRING YOUR BELTS

<b style="color: rgb204, 0, 0;">LA Topical Title challenge
Can the winner of Identity Crisis II, Ill Scripturez, take out the people's champ Nigma in the first title shot of the event? 

<span style="color: rgb204, 0, 0; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;">LA Text Title challenge</span>
The nominated no.1 contender elect, Rutter Knows Best, takes on the incumbent Spume Corrupt to determine who holds the LA Text Title...for now.

<b style="font-size: large;">BRING THE NOISE

Tag Team Battle Royale
Now we start getting into it. We're going to run our first ever Tag Team Battle Royale to determine the Tag Team title holders following the abdication by Exo and Beans. 4 tag teams will face off to decide who takes the crown.

<i style="color: rgb204, 0, 0; font-weight: bold;">Battle Royale title
Next in line is the Battle Royale, but this time we're adding a twist. Current champ, The Law, will be up to bat, having elected to defend his title. But here's the twist, the challengers will consist of <u style="font-weight: bold;">losing contestants from the Tag Team Royale. Drop out of that event & it's more likely than not you could end up facing your tag partner in a head-to-head battle.

We want blood.

<i style="color: rgb204, 0, 0; font-weight: bold;">Word Drop
We're bringing back the format for the Bloodlines event. Amgin vs DayDizzle.

<i style="color: rgb204, 0, 0; font-weight: bold;">Picture battle
Dizz is throwing down a picture, so if you're man enough to take shots at him surely you'll be man enough to put your hand up to go head-to-head with someone else in picture battle, right? Always amongst the most entertaining battles in past events. Crimson Juice vs ???

<i style="font-weight: bold;">Grudge match
Slip vs Check. Video battle. Need I say more?

<i style="font-weight: bold;">[COLOR=#cc0000][NEW] Beat battle[/COLOR]
Expanding the card, more audio focus. Two producers, only one can triumph.

Text Title no.1 contender match
Winner of the Roast vs winner of the Battle Royale, determining who goes up against the LA Text Champ in the main event.

<b style="font-size: large;">MAIN EVENTS
<b style="font-size: large;">
<i style="color: rgb204, 0, 0; font-weight: bold;">LA Audio Title
TBC

<i style="color: rgb204, 0, 0; font-weight: bold;">LA Topical Title - PART 2
Winner of this month's OM King vs the winner of Nigma vs Ill Scriptz

<i style="color: rgb204, 0, 0; font-weight: bold;">LA Text Title - PART 2
Winner of no.1 contender match vs. winner of RKB vs Spume

Bloodlines VI Card...?

Typo up at the top there Cubes, that's roman numeral 6

Anyways.. good shit getting Bloodlines 4 up and running. Nice to see my brainchild lives on in the LA community, take good care of it. lol sorry I couldn't put it together sooner, was enjoying my 7 straight days of partying with friends and family out of the country.

Good luck to those battling.

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2017 at 8:26am
Thanks Triz...

Nigma vs Ill up and ready for votes!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic