Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by The Law The Law wrote:

umm.. Mr. Cuba, sir. May I raise my hand? 
Good.
There is only 4 pictures. 

At first I thought you were serious...then I realised what you'd done.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

Originally posted by The Law The Law wrote:

umm.. Mr. Cuba, sir. May I raise my hand? 
Good.
There is only 4 pictures. 

At first I thought you were serious...then I realised what you'd done.

Jokes aside.
I'm serious, the second picture does not display for me. 
Go my Minions!

rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2017 at 4:32am
im about to murder pic #5 lol
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 2-7-1
Form: LLLLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2017 at 6:14am
Since Nigma is current champ and he's battling is the title on the line?
Topical Twist League= 1-0
1-2 Punch League= 0-3
Regular Text= 0-1
Alias= 0-1
Topical= 1-0
Horrorcore= 1-0

Overall= 3-5
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2017 at 8:16am
No
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2017 at 4:50am
So no title matches until playoffs?
1-2 Punch League= 0-3
Regular Text= 0-1
Alias= 0-1
Topical= 1-0
Horrorcore= 1-0

Overall= 3-5
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2017 at 7:55am
the pic twist was a dope idea props to cube for keeping the topical twist interesting/entertaining
putting me against my Co-Crew leader Crim was cool to looking forward to his drop, mine is posted ready to go,,,,bring the heat

See no evil speak no evil silent echo alter ego
inner demon violent beast so
warn the mother fucking people
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2017 at 9:35am
Originally posted by S Dubb S Dubb wrote:

So no title matches until playoffs?

I love how you can imply anything other than no from what I said. Beyond that, as I've said before, the current information out there is the only information I'm willing to reveal at this stage. I.e. you'll have to wait until the next round of Twists to see if anything progresses.

If there are title battles, I will be clear about that. On LA it's assumed to be a non-title battle unless a specific challenge is issued and accepted. Though event/tourney/league organisers can agree that a certain event/etc will result in a title challenge at some stage. And senior mods have authority to force defences and/or strip titles if we feel the holders are sitting on them (which I don't think has ever happened in LA history...it's more the holder has become inactive and therefore we run something to decide a new holder)
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2017 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Slip Slip wrote:

the pic twist was a dope idea props to cube for keeping the topical twist interesting/entertaining
putting me against my Co-Crew leader Crim was cool to looking forward to his drop, mine is posted ready to go,,,,bring the heat

Thanks man...I am trying to ensure I mix the battles up as much as possible & keep the topics/themes interesting. I have a good idea for the next round I think. Watch this space.
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2017 at 5:50pm
Okay I see.....  Just wanted to make sure if there ever were a title match it'd be known.... That aside, I love the pics, all are dope......  This is gonna be a great week of battles...... good luck to all......
1-2 Punch League= 0-3
Regular Text= 0-1
Alias= 0-1
Topical= 1-0
Horrorcore= 1-0

Overall= 3-5
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2017 at 1:13am
testing. testing. posting just to show off my new sig, ha!

S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2017 at 6:09am
dope, I like that sig bro.... pretty sick......
1-2 Punch League= 0-3
Regular Text= 0-1
Alias= 0-1
Topical= 1-0
Horrorcore= 1-0

Overall= 3-5
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2017 at 11:27pm
Reminder that verses are due 3 days from now. So that's Friday. If anyone is struggling due to work or whatever I could potentially extend to the end of the weekend if that would help.

Also, couple of people have PM'D me saying they were having trouble posting the image. If that's the case for you, just state the image you did and I will edit in the picture afterwards.
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2017 at 3:33am
Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

Reminder that verses are due 3 days from now. So that's Friday. If anyone is struggling due to work or whatever I could potentially extend to the end of the weekend if that would help.

Also, couple of people have PM'D me saying they were having trouble posting the image. If that's the case for you, just state the image you did and I will edit in the picture afterwards.

hey man,

My house was damaged by Hurricane Matthew, it has since been renovated and starting this weekend, ill be moving back in, then going out of town for a week afterwards. All my utilities including my internet will have to be turned on and will take a few days because power cant be restored until a final inspection is done. 

i voted on the one open battle, and posted my verse. After tomorrow, i will be off site for a couple weeks. I want to vote on more battles. . but it may just not be possible for me. (i was really hoping more battles would be open to vote on)

so anyway. . just a heads up. Leave me signed in, because i should be back before the next round goes up. If more battles get posted tomorrow ill try to vote on everything i can to help out, but apologize ahead of time if all you get out of me this week is the one vote. 

Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2017 at 3:40am
Shit sorry to hear about your misfortune man. I had a three foot flood come through my house a couple years back and can relate to your frustrations. Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for ya
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2017 at 4:01am
Originally posted by Nigma Nigma wrote:

Shit sorry to hear about your misfortune man. I had a three foot flood come through my house a couple years back and can relate to your frustrations. Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for ya

ahh, thanks man. I appreciate that. Im insured though, so all is well. 

hell of an experience having a tree fall through your house while your dead asleep in the middle of a hurricane lmao 
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2017 at 4:02am
Gives a whole new meaning to morning wood, that's for sure
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2017 at 4:05am
Originally posted by Nigma Nigma wrote:

Gives a whole new meaning to morning wood, that's for sure

lol . . .

bah dum pssttttttt

btw, just glanced over your verse. . we both had fill in the ____________ blank lines in our verses hahaha. . great minds think alike 
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2017 at 4:09am
!!!! i was literally so happy with that because of how original i thought it was hahah shit. that actually bums me out. I'll have to give your verse a read over
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2017 at 3:24pm
Sorry to hear that Rhet.

I will have my verse up by friday my time if thats cool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic