Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:05pm
^Your verse was definitely on par to me, I'd like to see more storytelling from you actually, I think you could be pretty handy if you developed that side of your art.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:11pm
Yea swords....I knew I didnt give it 100 percent on the wording. For me, I was so much into the storyline and working on "shock value" parts that it lacked lyrically. I know Exo pays attention to detail in his topicals. I was hoping he'd go with more of a direct 'car' angle in his storyline. So in that case my storyline would pop more. It worked....to an extent. lol
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:13pm
Yeah don't get me wrong bro, Exo is a beast technically as well as creatively. If you could match your technical skills up to the level of your creativity though....I'd definitely vote on that rematch ha!
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:28pm

lol thanks man. Yea I'd like to go at it again with Exo and FO for that matter since he no-showed. Those dudes help me up my own game when battling them.

beastgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote beastgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 1:44am
post your verse to the thread ,while  i aim straight for your head,for get taking a bottle of meds,im going back to the feds ,get you some dreds.dont step to me i will cut u down like a tree.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 3:23am
Originally posted by beastgod beastgod wrote:

post your verse to the thread ,while  i aim straight for your head,for get taking a bottle of meds,im going back to the feds ,get you some dreds.dont step to me i will cut u down like a tree.

Ummm swords, I think he's talking to you....

Sounds like major beef, I'm talking drive-by shooting and shit.

Good luck.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 9:28pm
You know I only just realised the final is between the mod team, interesting stuff.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2014 at 11:21am
The finale deadline is tonight. Remember, PM your verses to me.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 4:59pm
Congrats to Exoduzt for winning the topical torney! Well done man, your final verse was crazy.

Just some next level shit.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic