• an email address @lyricalassault.co.uk
  • a tournament signature graphic
  • a custom Renegade Production beat
  • and a place in the Hall of Fame

Runner up
  • 1 month free Premium Account
  • an email address @lyricalassault.co.uk

Main Rules:

• Deadlines are final. Deadlines will all be midnight GMT. (to set forum time to GMT set forum time +0 hours)
  • All audio files will be checked for biting and recycling, so don't try it
  • VOTE SWAYING WILL BE MONITORED - whether it's after both verses are in, it will all be monitored closely and if you are judged to have swayed votes by me you will be warned, or possibly disqualified straight away
  • All verses will be Blind Drops. to send your file see the bottom of this thread.
  • In the event that you fails to submit a file then you will be classed as no show, receive 2 ban points and be removed from the tournament. if you no show in the first round, you may be replaced by another member.
  • Audio Files must NOT contain copyrighted beats (for example: G-Unit or eminem).
  • Audio Files must not contain samples of other people and must be completely your own work. (excluding beat, which must follow the above rule.)

Submiting Audio Files:

Audio files MUST be in either .MP3 or .WMA format, but you may put it in a Zip file for sending.

you may not upload to your soundclick file or to any other website, your options for submitting your file will be:
- Email
- MSN Messenger
- Upload to site

Please follow the instructions for the type you wish to use.

File by Email
  • to send your file you must email it to the email address tournament@lyricalassault.co.uk
  • files must be sent from the email address in your profile and if they dont match up to your account they will be ignored and you will be treated as a no-show.
  • you must state your username in the email
Files by MSN Messenger
  • you MUST send the file to ME and me alone, you are not allowed to send it to another member to pass it on to me.
  • if you are not on my list you will find my MSN username in my profile.
  • when adding me you must tell me your LA username.
  • no other Instant Messenging program will be availible.
Upload to site (Premium Account holders only)
  • Premium Account holders may upload directly to the site if they wish.
  • you must send me a Private Message containing the URL/Address to the file located on the Lyrical Assault site.

Edited by Scotty_32
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic