Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trust Issues
    Posted: 15 October 2016 at 4:09pm

Final single off of MADE, which dropped yesterday. thanks for listening
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 12:21am
You already know i think this is fire, the raw emotion and the hook go great with the beat, idk where you found it, would like to know the producer, dude has skills. The vibes on this are crazy and not only is a great emotional song it's a great outro as well. One of my favorites from MADE.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 2:17am
this should have ended at 2:25, the rest is useless, and sounds terrible quality.

I like your verse, I like how you opened it up. also at the end of the verse when you put the hook in their but distorted it slightly or w.e. you did, it sounded good.  but everything after 2:25 was bad, just remove and end it there. plus its literally like 2 min ling of nothing.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 2:32am
Its not terrible sound quality... the sample is mixed completely fine, all it has is a vocoder on it for distortion.

Glad you liked the verse. What i did at the end was pan the normal hook take 40 percent to the left, cloned it, pitched the cloned copy down -600 cents and panned it 40 to the right. Gave it a "demon"ish effect if you will.

Thank you for the feed.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 9:53am
Yeah I liked this,the in and out effect was a nice inclusion I
thought,the lyrical content had me listening hard,delivery and
presences were good also,but you know this already,as for the
ending,I liked that too,distortion with some nice keys running
through it,an off the cuff feel is what I took from that,in my
opinion gave it a fresh slant overall,the only thing I would of
done is add in some scratch,but with that said it does work well
without it also,the feelings and emotion are well expressed here,
it had a heart on sleeve vibe going off,I thought this to be a
strong track on the whole..good work here,real good I really did
enjoy this track in its entirety..peace.

"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 2:45pm
Thanks crim!!
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 4:59pm
Lions Den is still a thing? lmao .. This shit was aight .. Seems like you put a lot of emotion into it, which is the point of this music shit, right? .. Sounded aight to me .. I see you gettin all creative that's what I like to see .. I agree with the dude who said it shouldve ended at 2:25 .. The rest just seems useless, and the fact it goes on for an extra 2 minutes or so .. Like, who wants to hear that shit? .. Not hating, just saying it's pointless to have all that extra shit .. After that high pitch fades out, it's the perfect ending

All in all this was aight, I see you elevating .. Good shit .. Keep at it
afterdeath View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 5:21pm
I really like this record. I feel you connected to the emotion very well. You were descriptive and thoughtfull. This all came from a voice that I was able to identify as the true proprietor to the content.

Very well done. I hope to reach this kind of ability to be able make songs that are in line with who I am. The topic of Love is a very strong one you touch on it well.

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 5:35pm
G'looks everyone
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic