Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tupac
    Posted: 13 September 2018 at 9:20am
R.I.P

post up your favorite joints, memories, self written poems, bars..whatever the fuck you want. celebrate the life of a man who appreciated art for what it was.

I guess ill go first...

memory: first time I ever heard "holla at me".. unlike the mass majority I wasnt wow'd by hit em up..for the time.. it was cool. hip hop was mostly subliminals then.. this wasnt no guessing game. anyhow: I remember feeling like damn.. Pac really getting at Big. It was more on the "norm" side of things..where you had to *know*..

favorite joint(s): unconditional love or me against the world.

I have no self written poems.
#Bananas
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 11:22am
I havent listened to Pac in a while. I get like these moments where I listen to his stuff a lot and then drop it again for a year or so.

My best memory would also be Holla at me. That song.. man its dope. When he said "you a shell of a man. I lost respect for you ninja we can never be friends" in as like fuck... that's how you diss someone.

Smoked my first weed to Krazy. That was dope.
#Bananas

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 12:01pm
Until the end of time was my shit
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 12:21pm
Brenda's got a baby
Changes
I aint mad at ya
Keep your head up
Troublesome 96

This list goes on. His music is needed in today's world more than ever. Shit he put out still relevant.  That's the difference between a Legend and someone who is dope. 
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 1:52pm
Pls don't hate on me,can't ever say i was a fan of him,but I do respect his effics
& what he brought to hip hop,and if i have to choose a favourite,i guess it would
be changes..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 2:34pm
Dear momma-
Keep your head up-
Hail Mary- "penitentiary is packed with promise makers, never realized the precious tyme these bitch niggas is waisting ...institutionalized... I live my life a product....made to crumble" <--- I mean
Only fear of death.... "They wonder if I'm hell bound, well hell cant be worse than this, cause I'm in hell now."
Ambitionz as a ridah....those 4 piano keys....complimented with a few string of violin ...then the beat....

Pac had a distinctive cadence, and delivery, vocabulary.... truly a poet....
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 3:22pm
funny, yesterday I was checking some old 2pacs records and today I coincidentally see this 

as for Pac, I think he was overrated among the general public saying he was the greatest rapper of all time among Biggie, an absurd position if you ask me. however I alslo think he was sorta underrated among the hardcore rapfans who found him too popular, at any rate he was dope at what he did, and pretty unique 

as for songs, theres many, I think his collabs with Scarface was tight, "Smile" especially, and "Call it what you want" with Above The Law. "Ballad of Dead Solider" showcases his strengths, even tho released post mortem. "How long will they Mourn Me" was also great, etc.
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 3:54pm
Pac' is forever up there among my favourite rappers, and only 2 belong in that even to this date. The other is a white boy from Michigan who is thankfully still alive.

I loved his whole double-album All Eyez On Me.

Other tracks I love are Changes, Brenda Got A Baby, Ambitionz Az A Ridah, tbh too many to list them all.
Faggot
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 3:55pm
Every time I blaze a joint, I always quote this:

"Smoking bomb-ass weed, feelin' crucial!"

No lie.
Faggot
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 4:32pm
i honestly wasnt a huge fan. I WOULD buy all his CD's, but typically there was maybe 3 or 4 tracks i would like on each one. when everyone was all about Tupac i was on my WuTang shit

when i was a youngster, i really liked Dear Mamma, and Keep Ya Head Up . . my favorite joint is the Smile collab he did with Scarface 
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 10:38pm
I'll share my favorite line from him:

He pass away and i didn't cry. My anger
wouldn't let me feel for a stranger

simple but powerful ha.

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 10:49pm
Brenda's got a baby...
Mama's just a little girl...

Come on man
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

I'll share my favorite line from him:

He pass away and i didn't cry. My anger
wouldn't let me feel for a stranger

simple but powerful ha.

“revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy”
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 5:11am
Dear Mama
Keep ya head up
Smile
Changes
Ambitions az a ridah
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 6:02am
last ones left
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 5:00pm
Hail Mary, thug love, changes.
#bananas
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 2:43am
Changes, I Get Around, Until the End of Time
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 2:52am
In the event of my Demise
when my heart can beat no more
I Hope I Die For A Principle
or A Belief that I had Lived 4
I will die Before My Time
Because I feel the shadow's Depth
so much I wanted 2 accomplish
before I reached my Death

I have come 2 grips with the possibility
and wiped the last tear from My eyes
I Loved All who were Positive
In the event of my Demise
+Sick-Witted+
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 2:58am
As far as songs go.. there's too many...

Smile, pain, soon as I get home, until the end of time, 16 on deathrow, baby don't cry, changes, me against the world, happy home, unconditional love, heavens got a ghetto, breathing, last ones left... Literally his whole discography...
+Sick-Witted+
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 3:29am
Thug mansion
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic