Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (TWD) Pukka
    Posted: 23 March 2018 at 1:47pm

Mind-born into superior war in trenches for eons 
Remove all oxygen & release my breath as Xenon
Processing & computing concise binary codes 
While wondering… is this life finally broke?
Underwhelming to peers but to humanity, legend
As their characteristics show I’m organically threatened
Passively pressing power to pulsate objects
…in a fury, letting anger relocate logic
It’s pressure, the whole weight constant – a demonic battle
That’s slowly drowning me under aquatic gravel
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2018 at 2:38pm
Who woke this nigga up?

Dope shit, iLL. I'm loving the sci-fi lingo and lyricism. The flow is smooth to. It seems like you're warming up to blow up. Now I'm ready for the magnum opus.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2018 at 2:51pm
lol im feelin' I wanna come out of hibernation... but fr though my goal was to multi the words and try and make'em work.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2018 at 3:08pm
If that's your "goal", then you're wasting your valuable time perfecting a skill that you've already mastered 10,000 drops ago. But maybe that's why your Kung Fu flow is so tough. Endless practice, my son. Endless dedication.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2018 at 3:13pm
Ahhh just noticed this was a Word Drop Challenge. Thus making this even more impressive.
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2018 at 3:41pm
…in a fury, letting anger relocate logic

This line is powerful... Not only solid imagery, but something everyone can truly relate to. And this resonates beyond the sum of its parts.

This line alone makes this piece great, not just the sense of a battle and struggle you empowered in a way which feels humanely felt which every line stood well on.

Not gonna feed on technical shit since it's obvious you know what you're doing (even those who may see this and not having read your previous drops will understand this), but for the imagery and the way anyone from a soldier to a depressed and troubled teenager can feel deeply struck by this in some way to any level/degree, I like this piece a LOT.

Love it, in fact, since the fact this came because of a Word Drop Challenge makes it all the more impressive.

EDIT: FUCKING TYPOS.
Faggot
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2018 at 8:06pm

That’s slowly drowning me under aquatic gravel

Nice end move this whole drop was daf

See no evil speak no evil silent echo alter ego
inner demon violent beast so
warn the mother fucking people
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2018 at 1:11am
sup fam, this shit was dope af. loved the flow, loved the cohesiveness and the overall tone. you did really well in strategically placing and presenting the challenge words as well. nothing more i can tbh.... went beast mode on this one 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2018 at 8:38pm
thanks all
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2018 at 10:18pm
I thought this was a nice addition Mr Ill Scriptz. I kinda felt it lost direction after threatened but the opening sequences really built nice.

job well done indeed.
#Bananas
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2018 at 10:04pm
Shit man
You shake of the rust in one fucking drop
What I really liked about this was its progressive manner
You utilised the words like you was permanently rehousing them
In ten lines you painted a clear and sadly recognisable persona
My fav line here really held the thing together despite containing none of the given word pool, which really didn’t matter
Fury/Anger.   Relocate logic.     Loved that line

Keep up

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2018 at 2:51am
man iLL stay's being ill. i don't think ive ever read a wack verse from you. Can't say the same for that dude Endeavour tho. but whatever. this is ripe (aint it, crimsy?). surprisingly very thoughtful. most drops of this type (WD) is usually a domino of punch and obvious wordplay but this had an actual "TOPICAL" feel about. it. well done, sir.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic