Author
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2017 at 5:23pm
yup shit was boring as fuck.
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2017 at 5:55pm
Any fight including Overeeem or Hunt will definitely be entertaining. That one definitely lived up to expectations. The womens fight on the main card was surprisingly good too. Got to see a future champions first fight in the UFC Thumbs Up. The Rashad fight was the last one I watched, he looked amazing. Was my first time seeing that other dude and I'm instantly a fan. He's the most unlikely looking fighter in the UFC and it's cool to see someone with incredible judo skills be as effective he was. The guy literally looked like a 45 year old dad who coaches his sons judo. Anyways it was a close fight and tough loss for Rashad but I see him making big waves in the division
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2017 at 6:51pm
Yea Nigma, Danil Kelly is 39, but he looks 55. Now he's got a 13-1 record. He took everything Evans threw at him. One of the announcers called him a Zombie, cuz he just takes whatever and keeps moving forwards.

Yes that chick that won on the main card was tremendous on the ground.

Also Overeem was in the hospital with food poisoning 24 hours before the fight and still won. Impressive.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2017 at 7:08pm
Evans waited to long to capitalize. Honestly, it was the same shit with Woodley and why that fight will have controversial finish now. 

I get that both had the tactical mindset and didn't want to be too aggressive. But as soon as Woodley started pushing up and keeping wonderboy off balance in that last round it was already too late to make the fight unanimous. Albiet, he did almost finish him off in that last 20 seconds. I'd still like to see a more aggressive rematch of the two and not just one big dance around for 5 rounds. 

If Woodley continues that, he will lose sooner than later. 
Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2017 at 7:12pm
The Teymur/Vannata and Elkins/Bektik (prelim fight) were great fights too. 

look at Elkins after that fight.

Go my Minions!

Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2017 at 7:36pm
That Elkins fight was insane. The guy he was fighting beat the living shit out of him for 2 and a half rounds.... Then got nailed. Also Elkins was the biggest underdog on the card.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic