Author
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:56am
This card tonight has been pretty good. Anyone else watching this? If so who you got
In the main event

Mir vs big foot silva
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:13am
i hope frank mir wins I've always liked him

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:25am
I think if he loses this fight. He's done. He's been fighting with injuries for awhile now. I like both fighters both very respectable. I'd like to see Mir win this
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 3:51pm
Horrible UFC card tonight. I hope none of you buy it. lol

But the next few cards look fucking stacked.
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #5
Stats: 36-7-0
Form: WWWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 4:19pm
yeah i don't buy them individually, i pay for the channel that shows them, so i'll give it a watch.

i expect holly holm and ronda rousey to both win. other than them 2 fights i do not care for much else.

and yes the cards after that look stcaked.

for some reason the ufc seem to be trying a new tactic of 2 title fights on main cards.

the pettis/dos anjos card also has that other women's title that no one cares about being defended. then on the same card as jones/rumble they are looking to do weidman/belfort. and then later in the year on the aldo/mcgregor card, they may do lawler vs macdonald.

i'm not sure about it tbh. sure you get better cards but you'll have less of them.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 4:28pm
Oh ok, if you've got the channel then yes watch it lol but it is a bad card. How much they charge for the channel Art?

Pettis fight should be really entertaining. I looked at the upcoming UFC events and there is a shit ton of then now each month. Feel like they're always on TV of PPV which is cool.
Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 4:38pm
£13 a month, but you get loads of sports.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 4:41pm
Damn thats it?? Cheap.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 5:03pm
Use first row sports. Just type it in google. Have to sift through some pop ups but it always works and quality is decent
Go my Minions!

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by The Law The Law wrote:

Use first row sports. Just type it in google. Have to sift through some pop ups but it always works and quality is decent

I use this site! This card isn't my favorite. I watched the TUF with Pennington. I hope she wins tbh. Her last fight was savage. And I think rousey will win
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 6:06pm
I always used to use FRS, maybe ill peep it tonight.
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 7:27pm
yah as jay hom said it's only £13. BT Sport. lots of premier league games too. well worth it. how much is it for a UFC PPV in the states?

When i used to watch WWE, pay per views were £14.99, and as a young teenager that was a lot of money back then lol. i heard the pacquiao/mayweather fight (i'm gonna make a thread on that fight) is going to be extortionate.

i watched the TUF with raquel pennington too, she looked good and the UFC are pushing her since julianna pena got injured. though i've heard lots about Holly Holm, and that she could be a real contender, i think the UFC want Holm vs Rousey at some point this year. i actually don't mind watching the female fights, they are quite entertaining to be honest.
IsaiahtheGreat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IsaiahtheGreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 7:31pm
Hey, that first row sports is just pop-ups? You don't worry about no other bullshit like on the other sites? Cause the sites I've went to watch UFC pay-per-views it seems like you always have to go through some bullshit before you can see it.
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2015 at 9:15pm
so ronda rousey beat cat zingano in 14 seconds. Wtf.

she's unstoppable.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2015 at 9:21pm
14 fucking seconds

I hope no one dropped the 60 bucks to watch that 14 seconds lol

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2015 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Arthur Arthur wrote:

she's unstoppable.

Man... Car should have let her slow start plan stay put. Pennington holm wasn't bad to bad. Ppv in the states are 60 bucks. At least for ufc. I didn't but it tho
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
IsaiahtheGreat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IsaiahtheGreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2015 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Beans Beans wrote:

Originally posted by Arthur Arthur wrote:

she's unstoppable.

Man... Car should have let her slow start plan stay put. Pennington holm wasn't bad to bad. Ppv in the states are 60 bucks. At least for ufc. I didn't but it tho
Yeah, like Rogan said she got reckless. She had to know about Rousey's Judo & yet she came rushing in.

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2015 at 1:19am
Rosey is a beast...but she's to much of a beast that it'll hurt the womens division. They were trying to promote the Holly boxing chick to fight Ronda? Holly hardly got past that 14th ranked chick, Ronda would slaughter her. There isnt much competition in that division. This was hyped and she ate Cat easy. I know she made a bad move early, ...but the outcome would have been the same. Shit, Cat had months and months of studying Ronda and their best strategy was run directly at her with a knee wildly? Bad all around. Not sure who...but Rondas next fight will be hard to sell. If she was knocking girls out then it'd be a tyson type of deal. But she's running through the ladies without breaking a sweat.

That said the pettis dos anjos fight is sick!!! Cant wait
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2015 at 1:22am
Originally posted by Trizzy Tre Trizzy Tre wrote:

Rosey is a beast...but she's to much of a beast that it'll hurt the womens division. They were trying to promote the Holly boxing chick to fight Ronda? Holly hardly got past that 14th ranked chick, Ronda would slaughter her. There isnt much competition in that division. This was hyped and she ate Cat easy. I know she made a bad move early, ...but the outcome would have been the same. Shit, Cat had months and months of studying Ronda and their best strategy was run directly at her with a knee wildly? Bad all around. Not sure who...but Rondas next fight will be hard to sell. If she was knocking girls out then it'd be a tyson type of deal. But she's running through the ladies without breaking a sweat.

That said the pettis dos anjos fight is sick!!! Cant wait

Penningtons a threat man. I want to see rousey and cyborg tho. I think cat should get a rematch and I think the fight will be a bit better.
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 1:29am
#1 Ronda is my future wife. #2 she is the most dominate UFC champion right now. #3 Pennington was robbed holly holes is over hyped. I think Kat needs a rematch. She destroyed Tate and is a great fighter but she rushed her oppurtunity.

Ronda will stay champ for a few more years I think.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
  Share Topic