Author
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 1:32am
I want to see rumble Johnson take on bones jones!!!
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #5
Stats: 36-7-0
Form: WWWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 10:59pm
I now care a lot less about UFC 186 as TJ Dillashaw has pulled out of his rematch with Renan Barao because of a broken rib.

Demetrious Johnson now headlines against another flyweight that won't beat him.
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 11:08pm
Was anyone just watching ESPN?

Brock Lesnar was live for a big announcement...and i'm excited for a big UFC match announcing his return. Nope. He announced he's retiring from MMA and extending his WWE contract.

Damn.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Trizzy Tre Trizzy Tre wrote:

Was anyone just watching ESPN?

Brock Lesnar was live for a big announcement...and i'm excited for a big UFC match announcing his return. Nope. He announced he's retiring from MMA and extending his WWE contract.

Damn.

Was just watching that live
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 11:18pm
The ESPN reporters seemed shocked he retired. Seemed like they were expecting him to announce a return to the UFC.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Trizzy Tre Trizzy Tre wrote:

The ESPN reporters seemed shocked he retired. Seemed like they were expecting him to announce a return to the UFC.

I had a feeling he said he was going to stay with WWE, but a UFC return would've been pretty shhwweet. lol
IsaiahtheGreat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IsaiahtheGreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Arthur Arthur wrote:

I now care a lot less about UFC 186 as TJ Dillashaw has pulled out of his rematch with Renan Barao because of a broken rib.

Damn! Really?? It seems like this rematch is never going to happen.

XLNC View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-2-3
Form: WWLWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XLNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2015 at 4:29am
Yo,
Did anyone see CM Punk in UFC I think he made his debut
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2015 at 11:24pm
No CM Punk hasn't debuted yet.

UFC Fight Night Machida vs Rockhold is on at the moment. Some good fights on the card. St Preux vs Cummins looks good, cub Swanson is always entertaining. I like Jacare. And the main event will have some serious kicks thrown.

Oh and also. Erm. Paige VanZant. Man. She's fucking FIT!
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 4:00am
Wow...Rockhold looked solid. He's got such great ground work, and he's a tough dude. Winning the way he did tonight was impressive.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 7:30am
Rockhold dominated...he looked like a giant to be honest

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 5:44pm
Anyone else think the Falice harrig and vanzant fight was awesome
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Beans Beans wrote:

Anyone else think the Falice harrig and vanzant fight was awesome

Absolutely.
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 6:45pm
I fell asleep right as the prelims finished. Fucking missed the main card. Probably a repeat tonight which I'll catch. I like Rockhold, only ever lost to a Testosterone pumped Belfort in recent times and hold wins over the other two best middleweights (machida and Jacare) I'd like to see Rockhold get the next title shot and Machida fight Jacare. Middleweight now seems packed with talent now that Anderson isn't in the picture.
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2015 at 10:34pm
Rampage got cleared to fight at 186. Not that bothered about that, I'm not a massive fan of his.

Card looks pretty mediocre. Will probably watch though.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2015 at 3:30am
I wanna see Rampage fight. Always enjoyed his fighting style...but I bet 100% he's gassed by end of round 1.

Also not a big fan of the featherweight division. lol
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2015 at 7:33am
You mean flyweight? Featherweight is aldo vs mcgregor which I cannot wait for.

Yeah the flyweight division is a bit mehhhh, but it has gotten vaguely interesting because demetrious Johnson is so dominant.
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2015 at 2:53pm
So I fucking fell asleep again. Missed the damn thing. Definitely not falling asleep for 187, that's one of the most stacked cards I have ever seen.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2015 at 4:34pm
Haha you fell asleep again? Lol

It was a decent card I thought, but 187 is amazing! Insane fight card. I also watched the heavyweight boxing fight too...which was ok.
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2015 at 12:03am
Jon jones got into a car accident and fled the scene. They arrested him with coke. May not fight rumble
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
  Share Topic